It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM member says amids cheers from other Members: I am not sad that a fascist died tonight."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: sine.nomine

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a thug looking to cause trouble, not exactly the poster boy conservatives were hoping for.

Point being perhaps it's time to stop overreacting and pay attention to What is really going on.

The Riots and so-called "peaceful protests" are literally because of overreaction. Maybe those trying to turn these criminals into heroes need to be told not to overreact.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

First of all, Jesus did not resort to killing and murdering people...

I never said that. I said he damaged property and broke the law in his country.
I just quoted a passage from the bible.

Jesus went into the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those selling doves. 13And He declared to them, “It is written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer.’ But you are making it ‘a den of robbers matthew 21 :12.

If you don't like what the bible says then take it up with your priest or whatever religious leader you have.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Tit for tat. I was glad two fascists got killed in Kenosha and a third was seriously wounded.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
BLM member says amids cheers from other Members: I am not sad that a fascist died tonight."

How are they / he , any different from the lot of you guys!! who cheerlead that Kyle kid who killed 2 wounded 1 saying how much they deserved it, enough to copy and paste memes about it.. hypocrisy and irony escaped the lot a ya!

edit on 3-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

How are they / he , any different from the lot of you guys!! who cheerlead that Kyle kid who killed 2 wounded 1 saying how much they deserved it, enough to copy and paste memes about it.. hypocrisy and irony escaped the lot a ya!

You seem to have missed the part where these three model citizens of blm/antifa were chasing this innocent kid with the threat to do serious bodily harm to him, which means he was within his rights to defend himself. You also left out that these three were part of a group that was setting fire to business.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Most here are not trying to destroy America by subverting is - thats the difference

WAKE UP - Modern Day Weather Underground - SDS
My signature Links will paint the BIGGER Picture of these Marxists

Parents with college Kids at Home may want to check their kids associations - tuition costs alot - especially if you are inadvertently funding this revolution.
God Bless America !

For the Lazy

Weather Underground, also called Weather Underground Organization, formerly Weatherman, militant group of young white Americans formed in 1969 that grew out of the anti-Vietnam War movement. The Weather Underground, originally known as Weatherman, evolved from the Third World Marxists, a faction within Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), the major national organization representing the burgeoning New Left in the late 1960s. Members of the Weather Underground sought to advance communism through violent revolution, and the group called on America’s youth to create a rearguard action against the U.S. government that would bring about its downfall.

LINK

edit on 932020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

You seem to have missed the part where these three model citizens of blm/antifa were chasing this innocent kid with the threat to do serious bodily harm to him, which means he was within his rights to defend himself. You also left out that these three were part of a group that was setting fire to business.

Can you back any of the above up??...not saying they did or didn't do any of that...but harsh words were exchanged, shots fired a chase began.
edit on 3-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Can you back any of the above up??...not saying they did or didn't do any of that...but harsh words were exchanged, shots fired a chase began.
read the witness statement. The first guy to try to take care of the bald dude. He says the bald man was the aggressor and tried to take the kids gun away. I don’t know what the bald guy expected, but he got the Darwin Award.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 3-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Dbl

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
And I'm sure the opposing side have a few choice names to call those gun toters, like fascist and racist regardless of their individual beliefs, and the guy that shot and killed that Trump supporter will justify his murderous behavior, by claiming the other side provoked the victim's own death because they were shooting them with paint balls and pepper spray .

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Soon I predict there will be a lot of kids scrambling for their SAFE Spaces - behind bars - I am not defendng any violence - But I will FIGHT for my country and do my part to identify - and - neutralize any subversive marxists standing in the way of freedom - in the most lawful way possible. Educate yourself about the groups you defend - your on the wrong side of history. Good Luck. Have Fun spewing your mantra - And lastly .... Good Day !

edit on 932020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yeah, spider. I like and respect you, but if you haven’t read the witness statement you really should. If you’re going to be on the wrong side of history it should be a conscious decision.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 3-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

All you have to do is watch the video of this kid being chased and attacked, when he defended himself.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
Not for nothing but , FOX is for me what CNN and MSNBC is perhaps for you, plus it's Kyle's lawayer, he got his job to do, right now it's hearsay for me.and while I'm not accusing you personally of this but , this would not fly if the situation was reverse...Again I'm not saying it didn't happen the way Kyle's said it did, but I'll wait for independent verification.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What do you mean this would not fly if the situation was reversed?
You know none of the victims were black and the kid identifies as Hispanic (whatever that means)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

What do you mean this would not fly if the situation was reversed?
You know none of the victims were black and the kid identifies as Hispanic (whatever that means)

I'm not saying the victims were black, I'm saying the politics aka tribe, would make the difference, I didn't look up their ethnic background, didn't assumed anything about them.
Like the shooter of the Trump supporter I also have no clue who he is ethnically.
edit on 3-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Stupid Auto correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This thread is about a BLM member killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and there are no riots.
What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Self defense is justified.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So, you didn't watch the video of them chasing the kid, hitting him, knocking him to the ground? If you don't like Fox, then hit the mute button.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join