It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM member says amids cheers from other Members: I am not sad that a fascist died tonight."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Kyle rittenhouse is nothing more than a thug looking to cause trouble, not exactly the poster boy conservatives were hoping for.

Point being perhaps it's time to stop overreacting and pay attention to What is really going on.
edit on 30-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He was armed because he was defending houses and businesses and cleaning graffiti. He was even going out into the crowds to give medical aid to antifa. He then got attacked and defended himself.

Do you know the story?
edit on 30-8-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

so your saying sucker punching a girl is worse than raping a minor girl.
talk about f- -ked up morals.

you do know baldy t and skate board was were convicted felons.

and mr hole in the arm had a gun that he wasn't legally allowed to have.

keep on praising their virtue.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

He was armed because he was defending houses and businesses and cleaning graffiti. He was even going out into the crowds to give medical aid to antifa. He then got attacked and defended himself.

Do you know the story?

Yes, he crossed state lines to counter protest . Then shot protestors that attacked him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If you want to defend this kind thuggery that's on you, he's clearly not some innocent kid, he's a thug and a troublemaker.

The kind of douchebag that belongs in 6 x 6 cell.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you know the story?

Yes, he crossed state lines to counter protest . Then shot protestors that attacked him.

It was a counter protest. Ironically common among leftists. The first shot was from someone chasing him, and he turned around and retuned four rounds, striking his chaser once in the head. He was then chased and hit with a skateboard, and he fired again in defense. None of this is illegal for Kyle.

Self preservation is not a crime in the US, whether or whether not you reside in that state.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Do you know the story?

It was a counter protest. Ironically common among leftists. The first shot was from someone chasing him, and he turned around and retuned four rounds, striking his chaser once in the head. He was then chased and hit with a skateboard, and he fired again in defense. None of this is illegal for Kyle.

So you are cool with people crossing state lines to cause trouble, each to their own I guess.

Self defense isn't illegal, going out looking for trouble on the other hand is.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Do you know the story?

So you are cool with people crossing state lines to cause trouble, each to their own I guess.

Self defense isn't illegal, going out looking for trouble on the other hand is.

Lol, yeah. The kid who was attacked and giving medical aid was the one looking for trouble.

Again, he didn't fire the first shot. Its on video.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Sure, he was there with his rifle to give first aid.

Got anything to say about him sucker punching that girl in a separate incidence ?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The video shows Kyle Rittenhouse, the shooter from Kenosha, in the black top and multi-coloured shorts suckerpunching a girl from behind several times.

As for the BLM/AntiFA speech, it's absolutely ridiculous and the person doing it should be arrested as it's a clear attempt to celebrate murder and fuel violent riots which is worse than shouting 'fire' in a theatre. The left in America are meant to be against hate speech, they can't claim someone they don't know is a fascist and deserved to be murdered just because they have different politcal views without being hypocritical morons.

The leaders of BLM, Democracts, original AntiFA and general left need to get together and make public announcements condemming the riots and rioters actions. I'm a UK lefty, used to be highly active in AntiFA, not so much these days as there's only one genuinely racist group left (National Action) and it's more a case of providing safe houses to ex-members that have flipped and are giving evidence to police to foil planned terrorist attacks and assasination of politicians because police witness protection isn't good enough for a group this militant.

I have no problem condemming the actions of the fringe extremist groups. I can't understand why Dems and BLM aren't more vocal in condemmning it all unless they're happy to watch the US burn and people get murdered as it plays into the 'Trump is tearing the country apart' political mantra they're using for this election as they don't have any policies or political arguments other than Biden isn't Trump.

If this was happening in the UK we'd be chasing off the violent thugs and telling them they're not welcome until they grow up and their actions are an insult to the original protest. It's impossible to change anything if you resort to violence, naturally all the focus switches to the violence and the original message is lost.

If you want change you have to respect the people and the area you're demonstrating in, that way they eventually pay attention, gain mutual respect and are happy to have open, honest discussion with no judgements or knee-jerk reactions and by leading by example you eventually win the majority of people over and those that disagree still have mutual respect for you and support the right to protest. The second it descends into violence, all respect is lost and it turns the majority of people who originally supported the cause and those on the fence completely against you and generally leads to a worse outcome than if no protests had been held to begin with.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Sure, he was there with his rifle to give first aid.

Got anything to say about him sucker punching that girl in a separate incidence ?

He had a rifle for defense and lucky he did. And is that what that video was? I got no context for that. Hell, maybe he should get a battery charge for that. Irrelevant to the shooting.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I completely agree. The propaganda in the US now is more powerful than I thought possible though. It's insane. I had a conversation about Trump last night with a very close friend and he kept getting more and more angry when I'd say Trump isn't that bad.

I asked why, and he said he's blue. So I asked how left he was. He told me he didnt know what left or right meant and didnt understand the difference between Democrat and Republican. Yet he was super against Trump, not knowing anything about him.

I asked him a few questions about politics, and at the end I was like, man you're pretty conservative. Or libertarian.

(post by ColoradoJens removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Do you know the story?

Don't confuse him/her with the facts.

Those darn, pesky facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Enlighten us.

ETA: TBH I'm confused whether you're sarcastic here or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I completely agree. The propaganda in the US now is more powerful than I thought possible though. It's insane. I had a conversation about Trump last night with a very close friend and he kept getting more and more angry when I'd say Trump isn't that bad.

I asked why, and he said he's blue. So I asked how left he was. He told me he didnt know what left or right meant and didnt understand the difference between Democrat and Republican. Yet he was super against Trump, not knowing anything about him.

I asked him a few questions about politics, and at the end I was like, man you're pretty conservative. Or libertarian.

Your conversation did not happen. Or your are lying about it. But thats ok. Keep lying to your self.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
I hope you are not affected by what one idiot says. Oh, you are. Enjoy life you moron

If you still think these are just isolated/random incidents of individual ANTIFA "idiots" (thugs) inciting/encouraging violence against those who they -- in their warped ass views -- consider to be "fascists", then I'd say the OP isn't the moron here.

Hell, even Kamala Harris is campaigning for and encouraging a continuation of the riots/violence.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

I hope you are not affected by what one idiot says. Oh, you are. Enjoy life you moron

If you still think these are just isolated/random incidents of individual ANTIFA "idiots" (thugs) inciting/encouraging violence against those who they -- in their warped ass views -- consider to be "fascists", then I'd say the OP isn't the moron here.

Hell, even Kamala Harris is campaigning for and encouraging a continuation of the riots/violence.

They are random isolated incidences, of right wing, proud boy dopes and moron anitfa know nothings. If you equate one over the other you are a moron.
edit on 30-8-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Your conversation did not happen. Or your are lying about it. But thats ok. Keep lying to your self.

Why would I make that up? His name is Nate. He was at my wedding. We call each other daily since I left town, and we talk for literally hours. He once pushed me threw a window. We skateboarded together in high school. Yes, this was a real conversation.

It surprised me that it happened, so I posted it.

Really?

ETA: The phone call was originally about a purposefully crappy low budget action film we're doing together. Need any more details?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep "nate" pinned so i can get thew inside scoop. Thanks Nate!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join