It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor shot in Portland

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Ththema

You wear grey.

I'll be in blue.

Already happened when the colors were reversed.

Wasn't good for y'all last time.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

You wear grey.

I'll be in blue.

No I got the colors right.

You don't understand how history will judge your side.

The Democrats lost the first time and will lose for a second time.
edit on 30-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I wish I could. Info was sketchy when I created it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Didn't work out that good for y'all either.

Wanna dance again?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ANTIFA/BLM fundraise off the shooting. They're asking for tactical gear for Christmas folks.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Yes, at present it is contained to the larger cities and specific neighborhoods in them. For now.

Things have a tendency to escalate.

I have watched it happen my entire life... silly laws passed in California or New York that make no sense... but pretty soon those same laws are in Alabama staring me in the face. Crazy behaviors that make me shake my head and wonder what in the holy Hades someone is thinking... then I find out a while later that people are behaving that way here. Those bubbles have a tendency to expand... or just pop and let all the crap out.

If you're 15 minutes away from this crap, I hope you are well-armed and well-trained.

TheRedneck

Red,

I think you are missing the logistics part of it all. The main reason they protest down town is because they can walk everywhere in a compact environment. If they come out to the burbs they will need to travel by something, form up somewhere then they will be limited on foot so they will need to protest and get back in their cars and move on to protest someplace else.

Extremely inefficient for them as they will not be able to riot and run. They will be stuck near their vehicles which will be easy to slash tires etc. Also a brick at a store window will be seen and dealt with much differently than a brick thrown at a house window, so I don't think they want that type of action.

BTW almost 40 years of military exp and enough guns ammo to out fit a small country. Here in WA a foot across the river form Portland it gets real red neck very quickly, something you might understand...lol

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden has advanced senility and wouldn't know what is going on where and by who if they kept telling him on the the hour.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Have to agree.

I realize the response is still being debated, but I believe the time for calm & reasoned consideration is over. The fight is already here. The only real option now is to WIN and abolish this evil from history.

Spoken like a true agitator...

Spoken like a true anti-American, domestic terrorist.

LOL.

Someone on the right is a mass-murdering Incel:

He's our hero! Self defense!

Someone on the left shoots a rightwinger brandishing a pointed weapon:

First degree murder! Terrorism!

Sooo transparent, it's embarrassing.

Did you happen to watch the video I posted? And turn it all the way up and actually listen to how it went down ?
The hostilitys were already over at that point. In the video you hear them say "we found one" "Trump supporter" "pull it out" "here?" Then gunshots. It's obvious the victim was walking away with nobody around and they ran up on him and executed him like an animal. Actually I'm going to post 2 videos that make it extremely clear by the audio he was executed. As far as him spraying the mace earlier I don't know all the details but if he did that unprovoked he deserved to be arrested. Not hunted down later on and executed.

So you still believe this was a self defense killing?

I went ahead and listened agian.
"Over here"
"We have a trumper right here"
"Right here?"
"HEY MAN, PULL IT OUT"
Immediately followed by two gunshots.
And if you watch the videos you will see he was just walking down the street. He wasn't spraying anyone with mace as there was NOBODY around. THEY ran up on him and executed him.

edit on 8/31/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
thepostmillennial.com...< br />
The above link is about the possible identity of the shooter.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I believe this is the guy. The gunshot wound is from an earlier conflict, ironically that's what got him caught.

His interview is comical. He got shot saving young black kids from an evil Trump supporter, then goes on to say that Trump sends people in with guns to randomly shoot at them. He will make alot of friends in prison.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

yep.

same guy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've watched every video, listened to all the audio. He strait up ran up and EXECUTED that guy. There is absolutely no other way to spin it or excuse it. All murders are sad and pointless, but this was an execution and anyone defending this should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

You mean like how the media, our governor, the mayor is doing?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You wear grey.

I'll be in blue.

No I got the colors right.

You don't understand how history will judge your side.

The Democrats lost the first time and will lose for a second time.

Nah, you're the party that sees human lives and property on the same level.

You want to don a blue coat? You're Patriot Prayer compatriots will have no problem putting you down.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Have to agree.

I realize the response is still being debated, but I believe the time for calm & reasoned consideration is over. The fight is already here. The only real option now is to WIN and abolish this evil from history.

Spoken like a true agitator...

Spoken like a true anti-American, domestic terrorist.

LOL.

Someone on the right is a mass-murdering Incel:

He's our hero! Self defense!

Someone on the left shoots a rightwinger brandishing a pointed weapon:

First degree murder! Terrorism!

Sooo transparent, it's embarrassing.

Did you happen to watch the video I posted? And turn it all the way up and actually listen to how it went down ?
The hostilitys were already over at that point. In the video you hear them say "we found one" "Trump supporter" "pull it out" "here?" Then gunshots. It's obvious the victim was walking away with nobody around and they ran up on him and executed him like an animal. Actually I'm going to post 2 videos that make it extremely clear by the audio he was executed. As far as him spraying the mace earlier I don't know all the details but if he did that unprovoked he deserved to be arrested. Not hunted down later on and executed.

So you still believe this was a self defense killing?

I went ahead and listened agian.
"Over here"
"We have a trumper right here"
"Right here?"
"HEY MAN, PULL IT OUT"
Immediately followed by two gunshots.
And if you watch the videos you will see he was just walking down the street. He wasn't spraying anyone with mace as there was NOBODY around. THEY ran up on him and executed him.

That's incorrect the video clearly shows the victim pointing a weapon toward the shooter first.

All witness accounts say that the person came into a public space and was assaulting people randomly for exercising their rights as Americans.

Let me be clear, you are the same people saying that it's OK to kill someone for throwing a water bottle or running in their direction.

But RANDOMLY ASSAULTING civilians is fine.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They protest in cities because that is where city halls, government offices, court rooms, and major police stations are. Those things aren't in the suburbs.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Fine you can wear black, white, and red.

Just like another fascists movement that was put down by American patriots.

You just don't get it. You are on the side of all time losers.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

They protest in cities because that is where city halls, government offices, court rooms, and major police stations are. Those things aren't in the suburbs.

Well yes for protesters I agree...There is no reason to come to the burbs unless you are going to riot/loot etc, and my point stands that logistically it sucks to even try that compared to the compressed area that a city provides them for that type of action since they do it on foot.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: game over man

Well yes for protesters I agree...There is no reason to come to the burbs unless you are going to riot/loot etc, and my point stands that logistically it sucks to even try that compared to the compressed area that a city provides them for that type of action since they do it on foot.

The protestors believe the justice system is wrong. It has nothing to do with people living in the suburbs. If people thought suburbia was the cause of an improper justice system they would come to the suburbs. Stop acting like it's a trip to Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I've been finding it very typical that people completely disregard what I have written. I SPECIFICALLY SAID HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. I don't know who "you people" are. I speak for myself.

How do you explain the audio? How to you explain them screaming we found one? If he was there just spraying people there would be no need to look for him.

Once again they screamed. "HEY WE FOUND ONE, WHERE? OVER HERE. PULL IT OUT" then gunshots. When this happened he was in the middle of the street and nobody was around. He was not assaulting anyone at that point. So multiple people run up on him I would assume he pulled his spray to defend himself because some just yelled pull it out and out came a gun. He was hunted down and executed.

And I think it's funny you people cry about police using excessive force. Well what was this?

And before you put words in my mouth. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THIS BEHAVIOR ON EITHER SIDE.

And "witness accounts" really? The same witnesses throwing signs in front of the convoy and smashing vechiles. Or the other witnesses that were standing there making fun of the dead man in the road. The only people out that late are blm/antifa and you know it

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join