It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor shot in Portland

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
T hey're at it again today.

Shots fired at a pro-Trump caravan making its way through Woodland, CA. SWAT is on the scene, and three suspects are barricaded in their apartment. The tire was shot out of the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just goes to show that the left is against free expression and will kill you if you don't obey their fascist orders.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted, but I believe it's the same shooting. Ive posted it on other threads and if you listen carefully to the words in the beginning it will discust you. Like hunting an animal. So sad. They say something like found one, pull it out, right here, among other things. Obviously premeditated and hunted down.

edit on 8/30/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Was running errands earlier and had NPR on the radio.

The victim was only known as part of a far-right wing hate group called Proud Boys.

Or so they said.

So that's the narritive they're going to run with.

It was okay that he was shot because; racist.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Please fix the title, it was a Trump supporter who was shot BY a "rioter"

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They are doing this in a bubble as the rest of us sit back and watch.

Yes, at present it is contained to the larger cities and specific neighborhoods in them. For now.

Things have a tendency to escalate.

I have watched it happen my entire life... silly laws passed in California or New York that make no sense... but pretty soon those same laws are in Alabama staring me in the face. Crazy behaviors that make me shake my head and wonder what in the holy Hades someone is thinking... then I find out a while later that people are behaving that way here. Those bubbles have a tendency to expand... or just pop and let all the crap out.

If you're 15 minutes away from this crap, I hope you are well-armed and well-trained.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did you expect it to stop?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Patriotic American blood has been spilled on American soil by a domestic terrorist insurgency intent on overthrowing the Constitution to replace it with a Marxist dictatorship.

At this point, failing to act and to act decisively should be a crime.

They've already declared war
edit on 8/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I hope a White Supremacist prison gang have their way with this anti-American, domestic terrorist shooter and make the rest of his miserable life very painful.

No justice, no peace.

The guy was going around macing people in the face.

I thought you all called that "self-defense"

No, a water bottle in a plastic bag... much more deadly than mace.

When your violent "peaceful protesting" buddies destroying cities around the US start dropping like flies, remember your "self-defense" argument.

It's coming.
edit on 30-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Best thing to do, at this point in history, (because this has happened before, Many times over, for thousands of years). Is to avoid questionable areas.

Dying for your country, is not how you win a war.
Also having a stupid nickname? Doesn't make you bulletproof. Regardless of Hollywood.

A foreign country could (hypothetically) take Washington D.C. and still never "defeat" the U.S.A.

You have idiots and the ignorant, (they're not the same) being used as tools...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No. Not at all.

This time they removed all doubt though. There was no confrontation on the street. They simply shot from their apartment window.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Saw this circulating on Twitter...

twitter.com...

Apparently he is Michael Reinoehl of Oregon according to twitter users... hopefully confirmed by Police soon.
edit on 30/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Assuming its the shooter, it is lucky if police get it first.

It should turn itself in
edit on 8/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Have to agree.

I realize the response is still being debated, but I believe the time for calm & reasoned consideration is over. The fight is already here. The only real option now is to WIN and abolish this evil from history.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Yep was just thinking the same thing.

Suspect Who Executed Trump Supporter in Portland: “I’m 100% Antifa All the Way”

Here's an interview he did a month or so back.

edit on 30/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Ththema

Totally untrue. In fact, in a crowd/mob/protest some degree of incidental battery is implied (ie: bumping into people, no so called personal space, etc) and is not criminal provided no other circumstances exist

In any case, OC spray and other detterents like a EMD taser represents a very low level of force on the use of force continuum

It is legally less force to deploy OC spray than it is to go hands on with somebody (offensive strikes not talking about parrys, blocks)

You still must have a reasonable fear for your safety (not life or death to use non-deadly force like OC spray) OR be using the spray/stun device as a pain compliance tool typically by a law enforcement officer

Because the incident is on video, we know the circumstances were not true. It is more likely the defender saw his attacker aiming a weapon at him and used his only weapon (OC)...sadly he brought protest gas to a gun fight..erm, sorry, tear gas/OC

This dirt bag will fry. He spilled patriot blood, and patriots will accept no other outcome than total victory at this point.

Dear Sherlock Holmes:

What's more likely?

1. An individual pulls their bear spray to defend against a firearm, instead of running away.

2. An individual who is going around spraying protestors in the FACE catches a bullet.

Thanks for being so smart!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Have to agree.

I realize the response is still being debated, but I believe the time for calm & reasoned consideration is over. The fight is already here. The only real option now is to WIN and abolish this evil from history.

Spoken like a true agitator...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Have to agree.

Spoken like a true anti-American, domestic terrorist.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Have to agree.

Spoken like a true anti-American, domestic terrorist.

LOL.

Someone on the right is a mass-murdering Incel:

He's our hero! Self defense!

Someone on the left shoots a rightwinger brandishing a pointed weapon:

First degree murder! Terrorism!

Sooo transparent, it's embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

You wear grey.

I'll be in blue.

top topics