It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor shot in Portland

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I hope a White Supremacist prison gang have their way with this anti-American, domestic terrorist shooter and make the rest of his miserable life very painful.

No justice, no peace.

edit on 30-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 30-8-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I did feel that way. Now it's more like, "just get it over with. I've got rebuilding to do and I'm not getting younger."

TheRedneck

There will be no civil war...People suggesting that are ignorant. Its like gangs who basically live in a bubble off the path of normal society, so unless a person is physically in their bubble by being apart of them or connected by living around them they can kill each other everyday and the rest of America doesn't care as it affects no one but them and the people that are forced to live within their bubble of life.

Now we move to this rioting and it is the same....They are doing this in a bubble as the rest of us sit back and watch. I can be right in the middle of that crap within 15 mins if I wanted to. I don't go and so it doesn't affect me. These people shot went there with a purpose to enter that bubble, they didn't need to go, but they did. A person can hang around gang members too and then become apart their bubble, but unless they make that choice they are not in it.

Its their choice...go into these bubbles to flight, kill, loot, spray spit all over the place. The rest of us will stay out of it... If they try to come out of their bubble it will get rough for them not us...Remember Portland is 700,000 people lol and maybe 1 to 2 hundred are in this bubble. If they want to come across the river...good luck in that as we enter their bubble momentarily then we leave it quickly and go back to our sane life.

edit on 30-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seems to just be a bunch vaginers in oregon.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
Wouldn't it be fun to dig deeper?a reply to: Xtrozero

Why? I was right...

edit on 30-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Its funny they did protest once a month ago on my side of the river...One gun store had people on the roof with scopes...lol Its a different story over here that would not happen as it is in Portland.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I watched the Portland feed, and the cops there are next to useless. They aren't even trying to keep order in any meaningful way.

They always showed up after something occurred and only after.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yeah, but it's coming. They're moving closer to the neighborhoods all the time. They've gone into a few and walked through the streets making noise. It's only a matter of time before they get brazen enough to try more than that.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't think they know how hard the hard way really is... but it does look like they're about to find out.

TheRedneck

Portlanders are such pussies...lol These people need to be in packs where it is a large number against one or two. We do have gangs now in Portland that were once rare so I will assume this was a gang hit on some random guy and that is a different type of person compared to the typical Portlander...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, but it's coming. They're moving closer to the neighborhoods all the time. They've gone into a few and walked through the streets making noise. It's only a matter of time before they get brazen enough to try more than that.

Maybe...They will put their toes in that water and then take them out quickly. It is too much for them in the end as it will not be one group screaming at another for hours. That is why I said we will enter their bubble for a short while then the next day go to our jobs like nothing happened as they scurry back to their comfort zone of Portland streets.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I did feel that way. Now it's more like, "just get it over with. I've got rebuilding to do and I'm not getting younger."

TheRedneck

There will be no civil war...People suggesting that are ignorant. Its like gangs who basically live in a bubble off the path of normal society, so unless a person is physically in their bubble by being apart of them or connected by living around them they can kill each other everyday and the rest of America doesn't care as it affects no one but them and the people that are forced to live within their bubble of life.

Now we move to this rioting and it is the same....They are doing this in a bubble as the rest of us sit back and watch. I can be right in the middle of that crap within 15 mins if I wanted to. I don't go and so it doesn't affect me. These people shot went there with a purpose to enter that bubble, they didn't need to go, but they did. A person can hang around gang members too and then become apart their bubble, but unless they make that choice they are not in it.

Its their choice...go into these bubbles to flight, kill, loot, spray spit all over the place. The rest of us will stay out of it... If they try to come out of their bubble it will get rough for them not us...Remember Portland is 700,000 people lol and maybe 1 to 2 hundred are in this bubble. If they want to come across the river...good luck in that as we enter their bubble momentarily then we leave it quickly and go back to our sane life.

Heck. I'm on the same side of the river, and I'm only learning about this stuff from watching the news (or more accurately: going online.)

But, as I keep saying, I'm really very convinced that these 100 violent late night "protesters" aren't even Oregonians. It's probably an antifa cell that came down from Seattle or somewhere.

originally posted by: Lysergic

That is exactly why I don't believe that the 100 late nighters are really from Portland.

Mind, you, there are tough people in Oregon. They just don't live in Portland, for the most part.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: rickymouse
They portray themselves as Trump supporters, but actually they are hard and far right people. Just because they put on a Trump hat or shirt does not mean these people would even listen to Trump if he told them not to do it. People blame all of the far right actions on Trump, that is nuts. It is like trying to blame the destructive BLM and Antifa on Biden or Pelosi.

It's ok, it was a white guy that was shot. It will not increase the looting and burning at all since he is not black. Make sure to shoot two white guys to each black guy or it is not acceptable.

< scratches head >

Kinda gotta disagree there. One of my neighbors participated in the "Trump Regatta" a while back on Lake Michigan. I wouldn't exactly call them particularly hard right, he's pretty centrist R.

Is that the one where they were armed with boats and cellphones taking pictures....and not guns like the one we are talking about in this thread? That event was not a confrontation against protesters. It was a boat parade. I think it also was a sort of defiance against the governors lockdown too. The boats were not next to each other though, but the people in the boats were not social distancing or wearing masks. I would guess a lot of middle to low right people would be out in that boat parade.

An apple and a rutabaga are not the same other than being round and having something you can peel off.
edit on 30-8-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not hard right either, but given what we've seen out of the bunch in Portland, I don't blame anyone in that caravan for packing. Look at how they treated the guy there to help the transgender person. They attacked he and his girlfriend, chased them, beat them, and when they got into their truck (like the ones in the caravan), they mobbed it and wouldn't let it leave. Then they got him out and forced him to the ground and kicked him in the head to where he was unconscious on the pavement.

That was for trying to help a transgender who was being harassed.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Heck. I'm on the same side of the river, and I'm only learning about this stuff from watching the news (or more accurately: going online.)

But, as I keep saying, I'm really very convinced that these 100 violent late night "protesters" aren't even Oregonians. It's probably an antifa cell that came down from Seattle or somewhere.

It is being said they are paid agitators... It seems they do not need to work like the rest of us...Many Come from one riot to another...Seems a number of them were arrested at the airport who were identified in DC and were flying to Portland for the next round.

True Portlanders that need to live and work there should get their act together, but I really don't see it happening, so it is a group like the Proud Boys from WA to go there.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I hope a White Supremacist prison gang have their way with this anti-American, domestic terrorist shooter and make the rest of his miserable life very painful.

No justice, no peace.

The guy was going around macing people in the face.

I thought you all called that "self-defense"

No, a water bottle in a plastic bag... much more deadly than mace.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

You mean he used defensive spray to protect himself from assault/battery....? That's legal.

No matter how you try to spin it, the left always picks a fight with conservative demonstrators.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nah, I saw the video, he approached the BLM protesters.

Justifiable homicide. Self defense.

Every right winger knows that when someone comes towards you fast enough, that's grounds to shoot them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema
Nah, I saw the video, he approached the BLM protesters.

Justifiable homicide. Self defense.

Every right winger knows that when someone comes towards you fast enough, that's grounds to shoot them.

*shrugs*

So the leftist-Marxists just announced the ground rules.

Fair 'nuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Totally untrue. In fact, in a crowd/mob/protest some degree of incidental battery is implied (ie: bumping into people, no so called personal space, etc) and is not criminal provided no other circumstances exist

In any case, OC spray and other detterents like a EMD taser represents a very low level of force on the use of force continuum

It is legally less force to deploy OC spray than it is to go hands on with somebody (offensive strikes not talking about parrys, blocks)

You still must have a reasonable fear for your safety (not life or death to use non-deadly force like OC spray) OR be using the spray/stun device as a pain compliance tool typically by a law enforcement officer

Because the incident is on video, we know the circumstances were not true. It is more likely the defender saw his attacker aiming a weapon at him and used his only weapon (OC)...sadly he brought protest gas to a gun fight..erm, sorry, tear gas/OC

This dirt bag will fry. He spilled patriot blood, and patriots will accept no other outcome than total victory at this point.
edit on 8/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Just wait til he makes it into general population at the State Penitentiary

Do you have any idea what they'll do to a whiny little soy boy in the Pen?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join