It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor shot in Portland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: bastion

A good reminder

It is absolute BS that Trump voters can't hold their own rallies without violent thugs showing up to pick a fight.

I completely agree with that. There's no excuse for the targetting of people attending rallies and trying to intimidate or provoke them. In the clips I've seen protesters/rioters have made no attempt to have civil, open discussion with attendees, it's just shouting and screaming at them in an attempt to scare them away from the rally and the voting booth which is very close to early Italian facism.

In the UK that's highly illegal electoral interference and a direct attempt to undermine democracy, anyone attempting it goes directly to jail.

Police don't seem to be doing their job, likely because of the calls to defund them or dismantle them completely but when electoral rallies which are a key part of the democratic process are held, it's vital that attendees are protected from anyone trying to deny them their right to go to a rally.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Twitter seems to think the Patriot Man shot bear spray but the Other man shot a Gun.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I would love to see the source of this story. Anyone have a link?a reply to: JBurns

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
At exactly the same time?a reply to: misfit312

edit on 30-8-2020 by CopeLongCut because: Not exactly. But you know what mean by the video

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

They were comments on a slow downed version. If I knew twitter better I'd try to look. My browser doesn't save history or I would look for a link.

Edit the video itself was a comment on another thread.
edit on 30-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I completely agree with that. There's no excuse for the targetting of people attending rallies and trying to intimidate or provoke them. In the clips I've seen protesters/rioters have made no attempt to have civil, open discussion with attendees, it's just shouting and screaming at them in an attempt to scare them away from the rally and the voting booth which is very close to early Italian facism.

Scary times my friend.

However, this event seems to have been the tipping point. The straw to break the camel's back. I can't quantify it but I can feel it. I can say that very serious people are now taking this very seriously. I think its gone beyond preparation for a possible threat scenario to active/operational at this point based on the things I've heard/read. Could be wrong but the general message is "all enemies foreign and domestic and its time to act"

In the UK that's highly illegal electoral interference and a direct attempt to undermine democracy, anyone attempting it goes directly to jail.

Smart!

Police don't seem to be doing their job, likely because of the calls to defund them or dismantle them completely but when electoral rallies which are a key part of the democratic process are held, it's vital that attendees are protected from anyone trying to deny them their right to go to a rally.

If you can believe it, it is the people doing these attacks that are the ones calling to dismantle law enforcement

Unfortunately these politicians have tied the hands of law enforcement and has demoralized them to an all time low

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Come on. This wasn't a freaking musket fight lol. What else was it?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I pulled my info from a Twitter post and a BBS vets/preppers/SHTF group

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
Come on. This wasn't a freaking musket fight lol. What else was it?

It had to be some sort of IED rigged up to throw shrapnel/scatter shot or something right?

link   
Two shots. Close range. A white cloud appears after the shots. The camera man saying "wow I got mace in my eyes". Weather that was true or not. I do not know. Any thoughts?

link   

originally posted by: misfit312

Twitter seems to think the Patriot Man shot bear spray but the Other man shot a Gun.

After rewatching it this could be corect the man brought bear spray to a gun fight. Have to be careful who you attack with bear spray they may be armed.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Ironic the victim is wearing a blue lives matter flag.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Which man do you believe "brought" the bear spray?a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The victim was seemingly facing the opposite direction from the shooter doing nothing (standing/walking)... the shooter casually walks up from behind, aims and fires 2 shots. I don't think the "smoke" seen is bear spray. Also there appears to be a possible accomplice seen in the video who stays close to the shooter on a long board, waits for the shooter to fire the shots, and then he collects what may well be the shell casings off the ground, before leaving the scene.

Edit: hopefully we can get better quality version of the video uploaded because it's very hard to make out with the low quality version going around
edit on 30/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It does seem as if smoke went off before the sound.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
How's the ironic? Yes it proves he was a police-supporting conservative who was more-than-likely killed by an ANTIFA thug for political differences.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Huh?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Some of this video is pixelated out during the even.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
It does seem as if smoke went off before the sound.

It does if you watch right before the shot you see the victim spraying it towards him. You see it better on the stabilized version.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join