It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor shot in Portland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

your twitter abstinence did not last very long, do as you say not as you do, enemy of the state

stars > integrity

in case you forgot

Largest Social Media Companies Have Aligned their Interests with Americas Enemies.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There is another video but I cannot link it. Looks like a side street and a one person shoots another and the guy takes off.

twitter.com...

You be the judge....

Found this view of the shooting. If you look carefully you can see the shooter a black guy wearing a white shirt shoots him in the chest.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Holy hell... Anyone see the smoke?a reply to: dragonridr

edit on 30-8-2020 by CopeLongCut because: Any to Anyone

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Tensions began escalating to violence earlier in the day when racial-injustice protesters confronted the pro-Trump caravan as it drove through the city following a rally at the Clackamas Town Center.

The left will try to defend this, but it comes down to Joe Biden voters attacking conservatives for daring to exercise our free speech.

BOO!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Any one else notice the smoke from the firearm? It sure was not smokeless powder.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Watching it closely now

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If America has stooped so low that it's Patriotic to fantasize about killing fellow Americans the US is in dire straights and on the verge of collapse.

There's a difference between a rioter and a protestor - I'm not sure what actions the persons who've been killed have taken prior to being shot but they're things that should be looked at as tragedies and a reason to stop this nonsense on both sides.

Trump and his team have condemmed the shooters straight away, Biden and his team have only partially condemmed it and need to be far more vocal in calling for the rioting and violence to stop.

America needs level heads and civil debate right now - the extreme left need to stop rioting and viewing those killed as martyrs, the far-right need to stop idolising the shooters as some kind of heroes.

At the moment it's only a tiny minority on both sides that are causing the problems - idolising or celebrating the actions of either side will just lead to the collapse of civilisation in the US and turn it into a Middle East #hole which isn't Patriotic of fair for Americans and America.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

A good reminder

It is absolute BS that Trump voters can't hold their own rallies without violent thugs showing up to pick a fight.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I can't make out anything...

Was he using a musket?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
Any one else notice the smoke from the firearm? It sure was not smokeless powder.

I suspect it was firework sort of take fireworks remove black powder put metal in tube and you have a gun sort of. If im right this was made to hurt people and our protestor intended to kill someone.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
...black powder or something else?a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Lots of thick white smoke, wonder if it was just unburnt propellent due to too short of a barrel or if it was black powder

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think this is right on the money

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The last time I saw that much smoke was out of a 50 cal musket. In my opinion. No hard facts to back it. This looks like CS how CS pellets look when they hit an object. From my last training 7 + years ago.a reply to: JBurns

edit on 30-8-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The only way to stop this violence is for citizens to take action. Since the people that are sworn to protect the peace in our society are allowing this to occur it falls to patriotic Americans to take matters into their own hands.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The only way to stop this violence is for citizens to take action. Since the people that are sworn to protect the peace in our society are allowing this to occur it falls to patriotic Americans to take matters into their own hands.

That seems to be the current test at the moment...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Confirmation that the victim was a conservative, had a thin blue line patch and Patriot Prayer logo on hat. The shooter appears to be white (most likely ANTIFA), despite earlier reports. More footage of him walking around casually with friends talking on a mobile -- apparently sometime after the shooting, though not confirmed.
edit on 30/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

originally posted by: Metallicus

That seems to be the current test at the moment...
Here it comes. Ready or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

I would like a link to that please.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Confirmation that the victim was a conservative, had a thin blue line patch and Patriot Prayer logo on hat. The shooter appears to be white (most likely ANTIFA), despite earlier reports. More footage of him walking around casually with friends talking on a mobile -- apparently sometime after the shooting, though not confirmed.

And he will no doubt be the first of many. The domestic terrorist mob has escalated to murder once again.

Either the government steps in and takes care of them or good Americans are going to do it.

This needs to end, decisively.

Joe Biden and the democrats are responsible for this along with liberal MSM. Years of brainwashing, outright lies and excuses/apologies has enabled this. Blood on their hands and they need to be held criminally liable.
edit on 8/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join