It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor shot in Portland

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

Here's a question. In this society that doesn't want police, that I hear scream call the cops all the time, perform a citizens arrest? They are so smart and can do it better than the police. If that was a cop that shot a black guy with the exact same circumstances, half the city would burn. Everyone would be screaming excessive force and want that officer in jail for life.

He could have pulled his weapon from 15+ feet and performed a citizens arrest. Why didn't he do that? I see blm/antifa fight amongst themselves almost night with weapons. Sticks, poles, signs. Why are they not getting everynight? Did anyone actually call the police on this guy? Or did someone make a phone call to the higher ups and they came looking? How it seems to me. Especially by saying "found one". Hmmm that would indicate what? Oo they were trying to confront this dangerous man with mace.

You seem to forget the most simple premise. Even though he sprayed some people earlier. At that point he was in the road by himself. They knew he had mace. So what did they plan to do when they confronted him exactly? Why not just call the police? They hunted him down plain and simple

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

The protestors believe the justice system is wrong. It has nothing to do with people living in the suburbs. If people thought suburbia was the cause of an improper justice system they would come to the suburbs. Stop acting like it's a trip to Antarctica.

I'm not talking about non-violent protesters... That would be something like a peaceful march or sit in that would flow in a somewhat logical way. I'm talking about the chaos that we see now in the inner cites...that would be very hard to bring to the burbs...How many miles are they planning on running, are they going to Uber or skateboard here...might as well be Antarctica for them, and when they get here they will actually see armed resistance as people will protect their own homes at an exponentially higher level compared to a Nike store.

I mean they can try....

edit on 31-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
thepostmillennial.com...< br />
The above link is about the possible identity of the shooter.

Nice looking guy....lol what is up with the BLM tat on his neck...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Let's examine this idea about human lives and property being on the same level.

If y'all weren't so desperate to take and destroy things that weren't yours, then we wouldn't be making that equation. Why does property matter to you so much that you'll put your life on the line to take what isn't yours and/or destroy it if you can't have it?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This was straight up murder.

BLM and Antifa are the blame. They are a radical terror organization who is not killing those they oppose.

This was no mistake. This was no accident. This was for his hat and Kenosha.

The sad part. It does not matter but they will just blame Trump anyways.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

Here's a question. In this society that doesn't want police, that I hear scream call the cops all the time, perform a citizens arrest? They are so smart and can do it better than the police. If that was a cop that shot a black guy with the exact same circumstances, half the city would burn. Everyone would be screaming excessive force and want that officer in jail for life.

He could have pulled his weapon from 15+ feet and performed a citizens arrest. Why didn't he do that? I see blm/antifa fight amongst themselves almost night with weapons. Sticks, poles, signs. Why are they not getting everynight? Did anyone actually call the police on this guy? Or did someone make a phone call to the higher ups and they came looking? How it seems to me. Especially by saying "found one". Hmmm that would indicate what? Oo they were trying to confront this dangerous man with mace.

You seem to forget the most simple premise. Even though he sprayed some people earlier. At that point he was in the road by himself. They knew he had mace. So what did they plan to do when they confronted him exactly? Why not just call the police? They hunted him down plain and simple

Here's what I think. The asshole that killed the Patriot Prayer asshole, and the asshole Kyle Rittenhouse, should both be locked up and/or put down.

Here's what the right-wing nut job contingents thinks. Kyle is innocent! Some guy threw a water bottle towards him! Then ran towards him! Imminent death!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

How does it feel to be a pedo and a domestic violence supporter comrade?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

How does it feel to be a pedo and a domestic violence supporter comrade?

How does that picture of Kyle look above your bed, next to the Christchurch and Walmart mass murderers?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The protestors believe the justice system is wrong. It has nothing to do with people living in the suburbs. If people thought suburbia was the cause of an improper justice system they would come to the suburbs. Stop acting like it's a trip to Antarctica.

I'm not talking about non-violent protesters... That would be something like a peaceful march or sit in that would flow in a somewhat logical way. I'm talking about the chaos that we see now in the inner cites...that would be very hard to bring to the burbs...How many miles are they planning on running, are they going to Uber or skateboard here...might as well be Antarctica for them, and when they get here they will actually see armed resistance as people will protect their own homes at an exponentially higher level compared to a Nike store.

I mean they can try....

What is your idea of the public bus system or automobile owners in the United States?!? Same with gun owners?! C'mon man, can't make a Prius joke! I'm kidding.

Anyhow, reality is the opposite of what you're saying. It's been a week with two examples of whatever you want to call it, anti-protestors coming into the cities. Portland and Kenosha, I'm sure there's more but I'm not taking news paper clippings and taping them to my wall.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What is your idea of the public bus system or automobile owners in the United States?!? Same with gun owners?! C'mon man, can't make a Prius joke! I'm kidding.

What is a bus system... lol Priuses and foresters are filling up my street!! lol

Anyhow, reality is the opposite of what you're saying. It's been a week with two examples of whatever you want to call it, anti-protestors coming into the cities. Portland and Kenosha, I'm sure there's more but I'm not taking news paper clippings and taping them to my wall.

Ya they go into the cities to protest, not the other way around.

edit on 31-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Is that all you have? What are you 14?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

With any luck, his school is going back to in person learning here very, very soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 31-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 31-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
"a law is only a law if it reflects truth." Which definition of law are you using? Or reflects or truth. It does make a difference in my opinion. Ask me what each of those meant throughout history, at this moment I can't. But I can guarantee there is a difference. a reply to: rom12345

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

You wear grey.

I'll be in blue.

Already happened when the colors were reversed.

Wasn't good for y'all last time.

No I got the colors right.

You don't understand how history will judge your side.

The Democrats lost the first time and will lose for a second time.

Nah, you're the party that sees human lives and property on the same level.

My ability to feed my kids and my wife are directly tied to my property. You're goddamn right they're on the same level. And I'm not the only person in such a situation.

Take you cavalir attitude towards breaking # not yours on down the road "buddy"...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Shot goes off. A plethora of smoke expands as if an vacuum.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
Shot goes off. A plethora of smoke expands as if an vacuum.

The first shot that was fired missed Jay but hit Chandler's Mace canister. That was the smoke that expands. The second shot was not intended for Jay but it hit his chest and killed him almost instantly.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It doesn't much matter what anybody thinks. The law is clear.

A mob attack is always a deadly threat. Without qualification!

Attempting to disarm someone is always a deadly threat.

Attempting to firebomb a person/property is always a deadly threat.

What you, I or anybody else thinks is wholly irrelevant to the facts surrounding this case, the well documented evidence and how it relates to WI state law. And in this case those facts show he used deadly force in response to deadly force, when faced with a threat he subjectively felt threatened his life/limb or the life/limb of another. No reasonable person would conclude those circumstances weren't potentially deadly.

As a 17 year old, he is automatically a member of the unorganized militia and is in fact required to own at least one rifle. Part of that responsibility is to put down unrest. Although this is an entirely separate argument yet it is equally valid. There is no sunset provision in the second amendment or laws governing the specifics of the unorganized and organized militias.
edit on 9/1/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Have to agree.

I realize the response is still being debated, but I believe the time for calm & reasoned consideration is over. The fight is already here. The only real option now is to WIN and abolish this evil from history.

Spoken like a true agitator...

Spoken like a true anti-American, domestic terrorist.

LOL.

Someone on the right is a mass-murdering Incel:

He's our hero! Self defense!

Someone on the left shoots a rightwinger brandishing a pointed weapon:

First degree murder! Terrorism!

Sooo transparent, it's embarrassing.

Did you happen to watch the video I posted? And turn it all the way up and actually listen to how it went down ?
The hostilitys were already over at that point. In the video you hear them say "we found one" "Trump supporter" "pull it out" "here?" Then gunshots. It's obvious the victim was walking away with nobody around and they ran up on him and executed him like an animal. Actually I'm going to post 2 videos that make it extremely clear by the audio he was executed. As far as him spraying the mace earlier I don't know all the details but if he did that unprovoked he deserved to be arrested. Not hunted down later on and executed.

So you still believe this was a self defense killing?

I went ahead and listened agian.
"Over here"
"We have a trumper right here"
"Right here?"
"HEY MAN, PULL IT OUT"
Immediately followed by two gunshots.
And if you watch the videos you will see he was just walking down the street. He wasn't spraying anyone with mace as there was NOBODY around. THEY ran up on him and executed him.

That's incorrect the video clearly shows the victim pointing a weapon toward the shooter first.

All witness accounts say that the person came into a public space and was assaulting people randomly for exercising their rights as Americans.

Let me be clear, you are the same people saying that it's OK to kill someone for throwing a water bottle or running in their direction.

But RANDOMLY ASSAULTING civilians is fine.

Then why didn't the shooter stick around?

If you want to claim self defense, you need to stay put and claim it when you kill someone.

Fleeing the scene is an admission of guilt. And if the shooter them self admits guilt, then there is nothing more to consider. It must therefore have been intentional murder.

I hope they catch the guy. (And I hope he's not black, so he can't get accidentally shot during the arrest.)

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join