It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSPAN Flooded With Democrat Callers Now Voting For Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

you are correct, swing voters will always be swing voters, my point is both sides have them

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Umm no I will absolutely not be voting for Trump. And if you are then you are just as dumb as he is.
And also you should care at least a little in regards to what you put into that brain. Flow of information matters bro.

there is that arrogant smug, I'm smarter than you attitude that makes me feel so happy to not be an asshole democrat. If I ever start to forget, I always have you to reinforce that belief.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I was a democrat worked on the first Obama Campaign. Went libertarian 2016 this year Im voting for trump. Its interesting to watch the walkaway movement and I feel more connected to former democrats and people that have redpilled or are in the process of redpilling and leaving the dems. It has really accelerated this year since the impeachment. Trump is going to win by a land slide. MSM and dems are just now going into panic mode realizing that the riots make them look bad and is giving a huge bump to trump. I went from thinking trump was a clown to actually listening to his speeches and looking at his policies without MSM spin and lies and I gotta say I have gone from seeing him as a clown too liking him more and more. Now I might not agree on everything with him but he is the best thing going for this country and the other party is suicide. I know that there are tons of people thinking this way and leaving the dems. You would have to be bannas to hold on to the dems at this point unfortunately I know some lost causes that have not seen the light and they will be in for a rude awakening come election day.
Trump 2020

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What we tend to see is people seeing things outside the mainstream media Narrative.

Whether that is because it is right in front of them, or simply watching alternatives/source material itself, the result is the same.

It takes maybe a couple weeks to a couple months of slowly pulling ones mind out of the MSM propaganda and bureaucratic gaslighting to start truly shifting ones opinion to where it would have been years ago (i.e. "normal").

Ive said it before, but Ill say it again; the "right" is essentially the normal political spectrum, from progressives to conservatives.

What people call the "left" is a corporate-political cult. They arent liberals, progressives, anarchists, or any of that. The closest traditional perspective might be that they are communist, but the ground-level communists are just being used by the technocracy to obfuscate the full shape of what is actually happening.. as well as precipitate violence and destabilization.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its pretty plain to see---a vote for a Democrat is to defund police and excuse away criminal behaviors. A vote for a Democrat is to allow something like 4% of the population to further hijack conversations about sexual orientation. A vote for a Democrat is to agree to silencing opposition for even merely supporting whomever is in their crosshairs. A vote for a Democrat is a agreement to push emotion first instead of logic. And lastly---a vote for a Democrat is to wipe out enterprises sector by sector and replace it with government.

Its all over the news. Everywhere. The most insulting thing to me is how the pander to minorities nightly when you know deep down they realize they also share blame in how broken the dynamic is between police and minorities. Or, rather, certain groups of minorities.

Trump is awful as a choice. But the left----horrible beyond the pale. Even young adults are questions if Biden will ever serve as President. He already has Harris running HIS attacks and Nancy telling everyone in the public what Joe should do. Its insane.

The party of anti racism and sexism uses those tropes daily in its ads.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Those don't count. They are called RINO's for a reason and they also need to be voted out of office.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Umm no I will absolutely not be voting for Trump. And if you are then you are just as dumb as he is.
And also you should care at least a little in regards to what you put into that brain. Flow of information matters bro.

It's this attitude right here, that is making people see what arrogant SOBs the left has become.

It didn't work very well in 2016, and it certainly is not working now. In fact, go to the WalkAway campaign facebook page and see all the people leaving the Dems in mass.

The fact that people like you just double down on the smugness is telling. You honestly think words like that will sway anyone from the other side to yours, and that's hilarious. All it does is get high fives and cheers from people who think like you, and all that tells me is you need attention.

You are your own worst enemy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How was the party affiliation of the call-ins validated?

Anyone happen to know?

edit on 8/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Well said!

I feel like my eyes finally opened up when I stopped watching cable news in 2015.

It's amazing what you can learn from doing your own research, and that's the common theme among the redpilled WalkAway crowd. Once they look into things themselves and stop listening to the biased media it's like a floodgate opens up.

And it's every day all day I read the posts on the WalkAway FB page a lot. People are DONE. Only the zealots remain, and those who are afraid to let go.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ive said it before, but Ill say it again; the "right" is essentially the normal political spectrum, from progressives to conservatives.

What people call the "left" is a corporate-political cult. They arent liberals, progressives, anarchists, or any of that. The closest traditional perspective might be that they are communist, but the ground-level communists are just being used by the technocracy to obfuscate the full shape of what is actually happening.. as well as precipitate violence and destabilization.
a reply to: Serdgiam

Exactly the way I feel about it too. I’m fairly liberal and one who likes some progressive ideas but my morals and ethics are more in alignment with conservative thought. I have little to nothing in common nowadays with people that consider themselves liberal progressives. Also can’t hang with their hate and hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
How was the party affiliation of the call-ins validated?

Anyone happen to know?

I don't see how anyone could validate it via a call in...

But to be fair Phage it doesn't take a genius to see the Dem party got destroyed from within. It represents unchecked crime and mayhem now...

I personally don't vote at all though because I cannot sleep at night knowing I contributed to getting anyone in power...

I'd vote for me but I'm not interested in running for anything. I have bigger ambitions than an office.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So, no vetting at all?

edit on 8/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Check this out, lol, ok yesterday I was at the store and got some salad fruit and chicken and sat down out at the tables to eat my meal and listen to some Naval History lectures.

Well after awhile one of the workers came out and sat down at the table and started chatting with me while on their smoke break.

It was a typical Liberal, Im in North Denver. Fits the whole image too, female short hair buzzcut, trashy...

Anyways she's like "I saw you walking the other day I was gonna give you a ride"...

And Im thinking quuietly to myself "no one has offered me a ride in 5 years of walking nearly daily... You expect me to believe what you just said? Utter BS".

Why would they lie to my face for no reason?

I know they Lie to themselves. It's to virtue signal to themselves "hey me I'm good right?" because they know they are heartless #s but are like struggling in denial needing continual lies and validation.

This is actually super common behavior from these ppl. It's the Neo Lib.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: muzzleflash

So, no vetting at all?

The only vetting done by Any MSM source is when they cover animal medicine.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

They created a sub culture based on the need for others to validate their political virtues.

Their "virtues": lying, stealing, hate, anger, constant griping and tantrums, prejudice, conceit, sloth...

I can't even list all the vices these ppl consider their wokeAF virtues lol...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join