It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSPAN Flooded With Democrat Callers Now Voting For Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Watch it before they delete it. These are Democrats calling into a CSPAN show. Listen to what they have to say and why they are stepping away from the Democrats. Most of them supported Hillary in 2016 but with the recent lurch to the far left and of course recent events, they are now voting for Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Some honest news.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
dEmocrat supporters are changing their vote to Trump??

Who woulda thunk it?

In other news, water is wet.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Wow bruh did you get spammed.
Cspan does not run that stuff. But ya you do you man.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One big thing to notice is comments are turned off.
It’s sad to see people get played like this and yet you have flags.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Wow bruh did you get spammed.
Cspan does not run that stuff. But ya you do you man.

I'm betting you will vote Trump too. Everyone will. It takes courage sometimes to do what is right.

Everyone is going to. This isn't right wing propaganda, and who cares?

PS I've clicked 5 flag adds today and all equalled 11. That is very uncommonly lucky. I think 11 is a lucky number so voting Trump (again)
edit on 29-8-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
These calls certainly reinforce the talking points that have been made here for awhile now. How anyone can support the dems at this point is baffling to me.

I have a good friend in Ca. that was a lifelong Democrat, voted Hillary, etc....He won’t vote Dem ever again, DJT 2020 he said. He’s had enough of the hate and hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Umm no I will absolutely not be voting for Trump. And if you are then you are just as dumb as he is.
And also you should care at least a little in regards to what you put into that brain. Flow of information matters bro.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Democrats long ago abandoned their working class base.

They are now the party of international megacorporations and violent extremists.

A common trend among left wing parties across the western world.

Genuinely sad to see how far they have fallen

Personally i had hoped the corporate-promoted identity politics politically correct cancel culture cancer would be seen as the obvious scam it is among left wing circles, but the loudest (and offen stupidest) voice always prevails.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don’t think most of this really matters.
There are only a few states that determine the election and a couple of them are burning right now.
Watch the voter swing in those states.

A couple million vote swing to the republicans in California is still not enough for a win.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This is so F%^&)(g classic. Don't walk away run!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Umm no I will absolutely not be voting for Trump.

Nobody's say'n fanatics even have a mind left to change

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Umm no I will absolutely not be voting for Trump. And if you are then you are just as dumb as he is.
And also you should care at least a little in regards to what you put into that brain. Flow of information matters bro.

So once again I HAVE to ask because you didn't reply the last few times I asked the question...

What specific policies are making you vote for Biden instead of Trump?

Can you even name one?

Just trying to help you out here.

#LowInformationVotersDontMatterAnymore

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I just wish we had good candidates to choose from. I am not that enthused by Trump, but my belief in any truth coming out of a Democrat candidates mouth is zero. Not only am I going to vote Republican for president, I will also vote Republican for both of the congressional openings here this year, even though I know one of the ones running personally who is running as a Democrat. Just in case Trump does not win, I will vote Republican for any state and federal candidates for major office. Just as a security feature even though I really want to vote for two Democrats for office.

I will still vote for some local democrats for the township and county though, but will scrutinize them to see if they are going to be problematic. Only conservatives or those who are in the middle will get my vote.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Then that makes you part of the DUMBER crowd voting for Biden,who supports defunding the police, and Harris, who has stated, with a smile, that the riots should and must continue after the election, no matter the outcome.

I guess nothing warms your heart more than businesses looted, people unemployed and America on fire !
Communism is the solution, right ?

100 million DEAD by Communism is not enough for you....

edit on 29-8-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Evidently you don't watch Cspan or you would have recognized the man hosting the call-in.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

swings both ways

Republican Voters Against Trump

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Some honest news.

YEP. Pure and unfiltered. People can like it, or not like it, but they can't deny it.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Those Anti-Trump Republicans were around in 2016 too. Didn't matter then, won't matter now.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT.

C-SPAN had to change a "Protocol", because so many Democrats were calling to say they would be voting for Trump in November.

Huge: thefederalist.com...
edit on 8/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join