It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She said Yes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
My girlfriend and I have known each other for quite a while and she moved in about 2 years ago. I finally popped the question. SHE SAID YES !!

Why this one ? Well...we understand each other. I hate to shop, but she will spend an hour in a store just wandering around looking and never buy anything. I hate that. I go in, get what I came for and Get The Hell Out. So, she doesn't ask me to go shopping, she just asks if I need anything.
I like to cook. I'll spend a whole day cooking and love every minute....but I loathe washing dishes. She likes to do dishes, but doesn't like to cook. I mean she can, but would rather leave it to me.
I'm from Kentucky and have been a Wildcats fan since forever. Up or down, win or lose, I'm a fan. She is from Illinois, was a fan before we even met and goes around in a Wildcats jersey. That's My Girl !
That's just a couple of examples why we just....fit. Know whatta mean ? We haven't set a date yet, but by the end of the year. We [ she ] decided not to have a big wedding, just something small with friends and family, so we can spend the money on doing some reno on the house, maybe take a small trip, actually spend the money on something we really want to do, rather than a one night blowout......but I did get her a friggin huge diamond.
I mean, come on guys, I'm not completely stupid.
That’s a great life share. Kind of you to do it. Best wishes for a lifetime together. But....Go Vols!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As an idealist and a romantic I say congats, I hope it's rewarding and you have someone who truly has your back as much as you have hers.
As a jaded cynical man who thought he'd found the one and now is batling to see his daughter, I say be careful man...

I've always gone balls deep/all in... I'm an optimist, I was a romantic.... I loved the love... But people are sneaky, and smart beautiful ones are the worst...

I wish you the best of luck and send you the warmest of vibes.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Congratulations from me, we not know each other, but it still is nice to read that two people found together and decided to get old together.

Late addition: The most beautiful weddings I was honored to be a guest were the small ones. Just gathering the loved ones around you and having a great time. The weddings, that have been planed down to the second with a fixed script often felt more like a chore they feel to pull through because it is expected to be like that.

Have fun

edit on 30.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Congrats!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Wahoooooo!!!!!!! Very happy for you! Cheers!!!!!!!

The best is yet to come! The commitment with or without the lawyers is what its all about! Loyalty and without explaining the understanding! The best in the worst of times.... or hmmmm the best of times.... and now life projects - shared! The Best and my best wishes for the challenging future!

edit on 8/30/2020 by IceHappy because: On rediculas diet and had a drink and very happy!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Congratulations!
Since it was my second, and his first, he agreed to just get married in our backyard, with only close family and friends. His buddy married us, and I was barefoot.
It was perfect.
Still together and still VERY happy!

I wish the same for you and your soon to be misses!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join