It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
For the first time last week I looked up who started BLM. Antifa I didn't bother as of yet. I was surprised actually who the few people are that started BLM. Yet you look at them and just have to laugh really. How could they have any experience as being treated unfairly? To even get to the mindsets they have? They have been free to change sexes and even so their own race. These inexperienced black lesbians that matter have had white privilege their whole lives.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
For the first time last week I looked up who started BLM. Antifa I didn't bother as of yet. I was surprised actually who the few people are that started BLM. Yet you look at them and just have to laugh really. How could they have any experience as being treated unfairly? To even get to the mindsets they have? They have been free to change sexes and even so their own race. These inexperienced black lesbians that matter have had white privilege their whole lives.

You must've seen where they also admit they are "trained Marxists".

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Interesting, the guy was charged with “a bias motivated crime” ( not a racially motivated hate-crime).

His statement shows he wanted to kill a stated race and sex. Ah, it’s not a hate crime because it was the correct race and gender for him to target, again he’s only following instructions.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Or the left then says racism is systemic and all police are racist because of a very few. How about we stop preaching craziness to everybody( what will the MSM and politicos do then, I wonder?) because real crazies get too stirred up by it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Wating on the right wing to come in and say this makes half the country evil .

One Guy makes threats and trys killing someone some how equates to half the country wanting it that way to the right wingers .

We don’t have to. Your conscience comes in and beats us to the punch.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What Trump has failed at . The Mayors who have told police to stand down > MAYORS who ovesly have so much power TRUMP IS HELPLESS .

What Trump has Failed to DO and EVERY last Republican Governor and mayor . STOP the LOOTING in there Stats and CITYS !
KEEP things closed DOWN as ARIZONA is still under some lock downs ! and we have a Republican Governor .

What Trump has failed as LAW and Order you say How much can he get done behind a TEN FOOT FENCE ? Or Hiding In the white house panic room ? O just checking right ?

Trump sends the feds To Portland CAVES to the Portland Mayor in less then 2 DAYS !
Trump sends The Security forces to Miami Florida which IS controlled by a Republican mayor who Forces them to stay In a motel they get NOTHING done .

Trump is being TRUMPED buy mayors and Governors even Republican mayors and Governors !
Heck TRUMP is BEING Trumped by hos wife and most of his own family without you he is NOTHING not even his wife wants him .

WOW!! I can’t even be upset with you. You just have no idea how any of this works.
edit on 31-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He self admitted to premeditated terror and 1st degree murder - execute him immediately.

There is no "justice" for the guy he killed, certainly not a lifetime of free hot and cot and we need to send a mesage that murder will not be tolerated, this is murder.

I'm tired of Trump cant or can fix this - of course he can fix it - if he uses the federal law enforcement to handle state matters his detractors immediately label him a facist turning the US into a police state - right now all the heat is on them for failing to do their job.
edit on 31-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is precisely what Liam Neeson said he felt when his friend was raped by a black man. These thoughts are products of the sicknesses of our society and the fallibility of our human brains. They happens to all kinds of people.

I've had prejudiced thoughts and I find it hard to believe there are many people who haven't. The important thing is choosing what to do with those thoughts. Do you bring awareness to them and see through the illusion? Or do you identify with them, thereby making them real and allowing them to control you...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

One Guy makes threats and trys killing someone some how equates to half the country wanting it that way to the right wingers .

One guy?... Is it one guy looting, burning, and destroying public and private properties?...
Is it one guy beating people randomly because they dare disagree in politics?...
Is it one guy murdering people because of a disagreement in politics?...
Your own left-wing leaders are telling you, and your thugs, that it is okay to beat up, and even kill people for disagreeing with your politics... The latest stupid dumba$$ that is one of your leaders and is provoking the most intolerant idiots among you to murder people over political differences is Pam Keith... Another moronic left-wing politician calling your thugs to kill people over political differences...

twitter.com...

You just have to read the responses by YOUR THUGS responding to the idiotic claim made by a demonrat whom has the democrat vote in Florida's 18th Congressional district.

And she isn't alone...

And she is not alone. Most of your leftwing retarded leaders have no only called for more violence, but they had been ignoring the violence until they saw Joe forgetful Biden was loosing points, and only about 90 days after the mayhem has been going on did he finally get told that he must address the violence...

But YOUR left-wing media is not helping...

Cuomo asking where does it say the protesters have to be civil, as in where does it say the protesters cannot be looting, burning, beating and killing people... He obviously NEVER read the U.S. Constitution, and neither have you or most of the left.

edit on 31-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Waiting for YOU to say it was wrong?

Cause I bet YOU don't .

Jog on.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where's a 17 year old when you need one?

Didn't I say bullets flew both ways in another thread, some folks are low key celebrating the deeds of this 17 yr old.
I'm not in favor of random violence for I knew the out come would be this, not unlike the other pro Trump, supporter recently shot.
youtu.be...

edit on 1-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Yes you did. And no one disagreed with you. We all know bullets fly both ways. And we all know they will.

It’s just....how do I say this. I wouldn’t get into a spending war with Jeff Bezos. I’m going to run out of money a lot faster than him. And I don’t expect Jeff to feel bad about that.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Yes you did. And no one disagreed with you. We all know bullets fly both ways. And we all know they will.

It’s just....how do I say this. I wouldn’t get into a spending war with Jeff Bezos. I’m going to run out of money a lot faster than him. And I don’t expect Jeff to feel bad about that.

But folks properly organized and directed , Jeff Bezos could fall faster, than you think.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I don’t think Jeff is worried. I think he mostly feels sorry for how ignorant I am.

But I hope for your sake I hope you can get more organized than NFAC. They can only seem to shoot themselves.
edit on 1-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ANTIFA operates on what 1 gun to twenty five of them?

Stay in you safe space state...

There's other states ready to devour you but don't believe me.

Jeuheuhehe

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Ever made a gun angel?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I don’t think Jeff is worried. I think he mostly feels sorry for how ignorant I am.

But I hope for your sake I hope you can get more organized than NFAC. They can only seem to shoot themselves.

Bullets not coming from me that's for sure, did my participation killing, in making sure our weapons of minor destruction worked or at least have power so they do work, however organized strategic moves, without shooting a fellow American in the face who disagree with me is equally winnable and for me personally desirable..

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Don’t get me wrong I won’t fight either. My wife and my best friend are black. I just see what’s coming and don’t know what else to say except when the smoke dies down nobody will be glad it happened.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

They’ve cut their own throats before they realized it and now they’re watching the blood flow and panicking.
Guys there is nothing left for you to do but think nice thoughts until the light fades out.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where's a 17 year old when you need one?

If i cut my age in half, im kinda close. Wanna loan me an ar-15?
I’m extremely proficient in cqc and shooting center mass at 300m

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join