It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where's a 17 year old when you need one?

I see a day when Trump will have to pardon him from the corrupt system that charged him without seeing the videos first. Trump has all the proof right now to say he is innocent and get him home to his parents. This kid is a hero for doing what the dam police should have been doing,

Did you notice the paid instigator with the pistol shooting in the air when he was first being chased? He thought the guys chasing him were shooting at him so he smartly defended himself and the way he handled himself after being tackled just proves he had the right training. The kid is a hero in my book for showing these jackasses what will happen if you push law biding citizens too far.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Wating on the right wing to come in and say this makes half the country evil .

One Guy makes threats and trys killing someone some how equates to half the country wanting it that way to the right wingers .

No, just the opposite. You see the example in the OP. Black man sees police abuse, looks for a White person to kill because all Whites are bad. Instead of your narrative, you see many people on the Right trying to support Blacks and condemning the police that have gone off the edge. But your side uses violence and hate instead of common sense and love. Not all Democrats or Republicans are evil, just the ones causing these issues.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

We see that bad people are bad people. The left sees bad people and attaches them to an agenda, so they have to attach them to a group.

Bad person is a cop and we want to defund police? Fine. Cops are bad.

Bad person is of a more conservative political persuasion? Fine. All conservatives and their agendas are bad.

It's a neat way to delegitimze wholesale without having to actually address why you want a thing done or do or don't support a thing, but it runs the risk that you boil down entire sections of the country into evil enemies, and then you have this sort of thing cropping up.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

also once the pos is in jail, one less voting for biden

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I hope everyone was taking notes.
What we've just witnessed was pure artistry.

Offensive thread artfully derailed.

To be fair I don't think it was artistry.

I'm leaning toward autism.

Definitely derailed, but there is essentially no defense for triggered autistic response.

That dude is like the Rambo of derailment.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mental health issue resultant from being pumped up on too much deep state-sanctioned propaganda.

The cure is to takeout the MSM - all of it.

How can we kill the TV's????....because we need to kill the TVs.

That's actually an easy one. I'm surprised it hasn't been tried yet by hackers.

All of the new "Smart TV's" all have a small computer inside of them.

A well placed virus, beamed by an HDTV signal would take them all out in no time flat.

Yes, I'm dead serious.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Trump really needs to bring back a reformed mental institution. No idea why i just thought of that, but it appears to be relevant to the discussion.

LMAO!

Stop it please - you're killing me here!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

That is a good thing, in my opinion. As I have always been a registered Independent. I vote for a candidate and not a party.

I guess I'm even more of an Independent, as I vote issues. If a candidate supports an issue in a way that I think makes sense, that candidate will get my vote - usually.

Sometimes there are multiple issues, in which case you have to tally up the smart positions vs the brain-dead positions before declaring a winner. You also have to consider the weight or importance of each issue. In other words, Issue A is far more important than issue B, so I count it twice, maybe 3 times.

Voting intelligently in this country is so damn hard, n'est pas?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

THIS is what BLM and ANTIFA, willingly assisted by the Leftist MSM...is bringing more of to YOUR town very soon.

The founders and leaders of these organizations are admitted Marxists...and, clearly, a majority of their followers and supporters are psychopaths...juiced up on hate by the Leftist MSM...and turned loose in our neighborhoods and city streets.

Their guiding message...'White Man Bad'.
Their standing orders...'Cause Mayhem and Anarchy'.

THIS is what you get as a result:

Jayvon Hatchett, 19, is charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime after stabbing an AutoZone employee.
Columbus Police Sgt. R.S. Mills testified that Hatchett said he “felt the need to find a white male to kill” after watching videos of police brutality.

(bolding mine)
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Later...that very same day:

AURORA, Colo. — Aurora Police arrested a man suspected of stabbing another man after yelling “Black lives matter” Tuesday evening near East Alameda Avenue and South Sable Boulevard.

It’s unclear from the report what may have led up to the incident, but police say witnesses saw Sinclair walk up to Conner and said, “I’m going to kill you and your dog.” One witness said Conner tried to run away and defended himself with a stick.

(bolding mine)
www.9news.com... 064
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

You probably are hearing about this for the very first time.
I doubt you would've heard about these attacks from national media.
But, don't worry,...if you HAD missed these...you won't have much longer to wait until there will be more attacks...just like these.

Bank on it.

...and thank BLM, ANTIFA and the Leftist MSM.

Thats stupid and that guy is stupid. Just to throw in so are the racist white dudes who say the same thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is the purpose of all the rhetoric. He did what they told him to do. Most people won’t respond because they understand that already. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When the Democrats and MSM promote racial animus it should be plain they are not the side you want to support. Today's young college-indoctrinated march right along giving cover for the worst behaviors we've seen in these riots. They bear as much responsibility as those actually committing crimes. It really boils down to "what is America?". The Left has only the vision of destroying the current system and culture and hope and change is their sole plan for what comes after. IMO we can really only rally around the core elements of America; the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. The rest of the bureaucracy is up for negotiation perhaps sans the Atomic Energy Commission. Can't have nuclear reactors melting down while we plaster the roofs with solar panels.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Definitely derailed, but there is essentially no defense for triggered autistic response.

I just have a hard time believing all that stupidity wasn't an act.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Wating on the right wing to come in and say this makes half the country evil .

One Guy makes threats and trys killing someone some how equates to half the country wanting it that way to the right wingers .

Lol really? One guy? As if this is isolated incident. Yeah. Totally isolated. I mean, not like people are attacking anyone in the name of BLM or anything. Not like people have been actively targetting law enforcement in particular for the past 8 or so years. But yeah, lets chalk it up to trump and those racists righties.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
MEANWHILE.......

Gun sales skyrocket.

Shoot any felon with a gun on sight.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I just have a hard time believing all that stupidity wasn't an act.

Good actor. Deserving of an academy award I'd say

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So this is Biden's base?

Asking for a friend. . . .

One thing I never hear is them chant is Biden's name.

But they are Obama's army.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: highvein

also once the pos is in jail, one less voting for biden

Latest count I've heard is 2,500 arrested on felony charges. I don't think felons can vote.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So this is Biden's base?

Asking for a friend. . . .

One thing I never hear is them chant is Biden's name.

But they are Obama's army.

There was a big BIDEN-HARRIS sign affixed to the side of a terrorist-owned school bus in Kenosha. They arrived from Seattle Thursday night, and were arrested the next morning.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Mental health issue resultant from being pumped up on too much deep state-sanctioned propaganda.

The cure is to takeout the MSM - all of it.

How can we kill the TV's????....because we need to kill the TVs.

Now that 10 days of darkness seems more palatable. Good God above, we need to red pill the masses like Men in Black but the opposite of mind blank, mind awakening. Who am I kidding? They will look the truth in the face and call it a lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Interesting, the guy was charged with “a bias motivated crime” ( not a racially motivated hate-crime).

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join