It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Toolgal what DOES IT take to get through to you SOME people ARE NOT democrat OR republicans
Some of us can THINK FOR our self even when it comes to learning we are wrong !
I dont need Trump to THINK for me Nore do I need Biden they BOTH suck .
I dont expect any one posting here to be able to Think for them self at all other wise they would be talking about Trump's success and failings .
Its all Democrats are all bad and want to destroy the country like a parrot repeating a fraze they learned from there master .

175 Million people well YOU LOUSE that being the case no way Trump wins .
Democrats comprise apx half the country republicans comprise apx half the country .

Trump stays In DONT matter 175 million people wanting the country to fall then WE all louse . NO way any side could stand against 175 Million people .

edit on 29-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
If trump wins he wins I understand exactly how the election works . I wonder if you do ?
Electoral votes is it Yes true enough BUT NEVER in American HISTORY have the electoral VOTES going to a candidate who LOST that STATES popular Vote .

So while OVER all electorial vote total decides the winner locally BY a=state the popular vote decides the electroial vote for that state .

I KNOW you will point out there is NO law saying it has to be done this way Because They could vote against the stats popular vote if they wanted to But till now none has dared try it .

Nope, wrong again. That is not how the electoral college works and YES, there has been a few instances in history where the winner of the electoral college was not the winner of the popular vote.

Without looking it up, I can point to Gore vs. Bush in 2000.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Trump would cut ssi ALL ssi even retirement he CUT CDC HE CUT mediacade .
He did that in the worst Virus out brake in 60 years .
You guys say you care about law and order But leave OUT the people who just get sick .
Half the country indeed .

Except that isn't true. He has said the exact opposite in fact.

You are woefully misinformed. You really should watch and listen to what Trump says and does instead of whoever you are listening to. You are being lied to and you are losing it over lies.

I used to try and gently point out to people that were just blinded by hate & misinformation that maybe they might want to, you know, actually read something from an actual news source before jumping to conclusions.

But that went over like a lead salami. Fine.

There are none so blind than those who will not see - springs to mind.

In any event - I gave up.

Screw them. Let them die being confidently ignorant. Because one day it will be about a topic that is that important.

And like the lemmings they are, they will joyfully jump off the cliff.

Darwinism at it's finest.

edit on 8/29/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Toolgal what DOES IT take to get through to you SOME people ARE NOT democrat OR republicans
Some of us can THINK FOR our self even when it comes to learning we are wrong !
I dont need Trump to THINK for me Nore do I need Biden they BOTH suck .

That is a good thing, in my opinion. As I have always been a registered Independent. I vote for a candidate and not a party.
However, I must call things as I see them and at this point in history, the Dems are nothing but a bunch of commies in disguise. But the mask is slipping.

Most of us know exactly who the Dems are. You don't seem to be able to see them for what they are.

edit on 29-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: toolgal462

Trump would cut ssi ALL ssi even retirement he CUT CDC HE CUT mediacade .
He did that in the worst Virus out brake in 60 years .
You guys say you care about law and order But leave OUT the people who just get sick .
Half the country indeed .

Except that isn't true. He has said the exact opposite in fact.

You are woefully misinformed. You really should watch and listen to what Trump says and does instead of whoever you are listening to. You are being lied to and you are losing it over lies.

I used to try and gently point out to people that were just blinded by hate & misinformation that maybe they might want to, you know, actually read something from an actual news source before jumping to conclusions.

But that went over like a lead salami. Fine.

There are none so blind than those who will not see - springs to mind.

In any event - I gave up.

Screw them. Let them die being confidently ignorant. Because one day it will be about a topic that is that important.

And like the lemmings they are, they will joyfully jump off the cliff.

Darwinism at it's finest.

Yah, maybe so but this one seems to like me a little bit (lol, at least tolerate me) and i see that as progress.

Plus, like I said earlier, it's raining outside and I got nothing goin' on.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well Toolgal Fine the ever Democrat in the country is a commie I hope you like living in china 2.1
thats 175 MILLION people who are all commies .
You know mostly my posting point out that people dont want the country to fall .
But if you insist Im not here to defend one side or the other I am pointing out how much of a hypocrite so many posters are mostly .

BUT your all so determined for the country to fall then yes it will as you site and do nothing while 175 MILLION commies take over .
fact you you believe Trump could stop it some how LOL according to YOU he HAS NO power cant even call out teh national Guard so eacatly what can Trump do to stop any thing ?

Of corse some of you i am sure xan COUNT trump getting reelected ONLY miens he is there for 4 years so the 175 Million Commies dont need to do more then wate another 4 years .

Lord if you people are Right the country IS ALREADY LOST !

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I raelly Like American even with teh problems we have I dont WANT the country to fall .
But all I hear from you guys is there is no way In hell we can STOP IT .
As if Trump being in 4 more years would be more then just a delay .

I HOPE YOUR WRONG because if your right then we all have already Lost .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lord if you people are Right the country IS ALREADY LOST !

We came pretty darn close and by God's grace or luck or whatever, we got Trump who is bringing the country back from the precipice.

I don't know what else I can post that can possibly make any difference to you, because unfortunately you are sorely ill informed and lack a basic understanding of how our govt. works.

You could benefit from a civics course.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I raelly Like American even with teh problems we have I dont WANT the country to fall .
But all I hear from you guys is there is no way In hell we can STOP IT .
As if Trump being in 4 more years would be more then just a delay .

I HOPE YOUR WRONG because if your right then we all have already Lost .

Did you watch any of the RNC convention? If you did, you might have learned some of the things that Trump has done in his 1st term that have made a REAL DIFFERENCE in the lives of everyday people.

It's really encouraging what he has accomplished and that is why I am hopeful he will make things even better during a second term.

p.s. I didn't vote for him the last time.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Your worrying about policy's while it would be millions starving civil unrest MILITARY in the STREETS and then they start collecting your Guns No is NOT a answer .
You guys really cant immange what It will be like with a transition power power your talking about .
And somehow Trump being in 4 more years will stop that from happing ? when its 175 million ?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I jsut hope these poster are wrong and half the country does not want it to fall . They just dont realize what that would mien .
As for the great things Trump did . Delude your self if you Like Trump made darn SURE a TRILLION of the bail out when to his business as well as the airlines once again .

That Is Directly ON HIM the dems had OTHER scams

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Time to go stand in the rain and stick pins in my eyes.

Have a nice evening midnightstar.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lety me guess Trump Did not add 1 trillion in bail outs for airlines a COURPRITY business .
while we got 250 billion and teh rest went to what Do any of you even KNOW !

Eveer one keeps pointing out what I don t know .
' so tell me Just what Trump Made sure a Trillion went to Because I know you dont know NO one does .
How much of that went Right to His HOTELS ?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
( I cant stand BIDEN ) ) But my replys are not about him - well resorting to sticking pins in your own eyes lol cant wate for the commies to do it ?
You all love trump fine could care less but I know Trump isnt going to save you from the 175 MILLION commies either .

Trump 4 more years the clock keeps ticking the first 4 seam like yesterday dont they ?
whos going to save you after taht ???
edit on 29-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
O BTW how the heck DID Oboma get 2 terms anyway ? did you all stay home and not Vote ? Because by the end of the first it was oves he sucked !

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Plus, like I said earlier, it's raining outside and I got nothing goin' on.

Ha!

'atta girl!!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I hope everyone was taking notes.
What we've just witnessed was pure artistry.

Offensive thread artfully derailed.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Yes, I am worrying about policy. Policy is how the government makes things better or worse for the people so that more or less of us end up starving on the streets.

Do you know why so many are out of work recently? Because of policy enacted out of fear that too many of us would get sick and die. So the government, at state and local levels, enacted lock downs on economic activity which prompted people to not be able to work which caused job loss, business loss, homelessness, etc. That is how policy is important to you and me, and why it matters.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I hope everyone was taking notes.
What we've just witnessed was pure artistry.

Offensive thread artfully derailed.

Well it wouldn't do to notice that Biden's army is moving on to randomly killing people of the wrong skin color. It's only matter of time before they stop lynching effigies and actually hang some real bodies.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

One Guy makes threats and trys killing someone some how equates to half the country wanting it that way to the right wingers .

One guy?
ETA....
Sorry for piling on, but I got here so late that I had to rent a springboard to reach the top of the pile.
edit on b000000312020-08-29T19:08:31-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 29 Aug 2020 19:08:31 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join