It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
accutly Toolgal is correct I was wrong I thought Oboma care was repealed so much for even that small glimmor of hope .
SO I STAND CORRECTED oboma care is still in effect My original point was Trump did not is even MORE reinforced .

But every time tin teh end people say TRUMP CAN change it so Trump Cant change law enforcement check he cant call national Guard check he cant change health cares laws Check .

So would someone Please tell ME EVEN ONE THING TRUMP CAN DO ? Because you say he cant change a THING ! soi why even debate who president IS if all the president can DO NOTHING but tweet .

Glad that we at least clarified that misconception about ACA. BTW, dental care was always and still is typically separate from medical insurance. I actually purchase both health and dental through the state exchange.

But in my state of MA, Gov. Romney had already put in place an Obamacare-like plan (the first in the nation) prior to Obama passed ACA.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wating on the right wing to come in and say this makes half the country evil .

One Guy makes threats and trys killing someone some how equates to half the country wanting it that way to the right wingers .

Waiting for someone on the left to suggest the right will widebrush it across all liberals...wait I'm too late...

BTW you do know that 50 or so people have been killed so far by the far left and it wasn't the police or Conservatives doing the killing.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I thought this thread was about a racist Biden supporter killing whi-pepo

What are you a narc? Now i'm gonna get a bunch of warnings from the popo.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This tread is political as a PERSON who is racists tried killing someone and people claimed that makes him a Democrat and BIDEN supporter .
Now if the right would stick to the FACT this was ONE crime who just hated just to hate and has NOTHING to do with who people vote for maybe the tread would not have all the rest of this .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

This tread is political as a PERSON who is racists tried killing someone and people claimed that makes him a Democrat and BIDEN supporter .
Now if the right would stick to the FACT this was ONE crime who just hated just to hate and has NOTHING to do with who people vote for maybe the tread would not have all the rest of this .

Sorry, the person was definitely not a Trump voter.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Right.

It's strange seeing the same left wingers saying the same crap in threads that have nothing to do with the op.

It's almost like they have some agenda.🤔

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'll have to go back and check...but I'm certain it definitely involved Biden supporters.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Xtrozero Lord you just shot your self with your own gun in your foot . My posted pointed out people LIKE you would do exactly WHAT you just did .
to quote your reply ( BTW you do know that 50 or so people have been killed so far by the far left and it )
so all far left Are killers and all far right are killers Broad brush indeed xtrozero tahnsk for making my point .
I say Its one hateful man tring to kill a man yOu say 175 MILLION people are all killers .( THE left is it

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They do Muninn to show the posters for the Hypocrites they are .
See IO can acnolage someone people here having points as when they point out Im mistake about something like oboma care You one tech otehr hand Instist 175 Million people are all killer sycos and want to destroy the country .
Then talk about how You hope the CITYS BURN to the ground let them all burn over and over post after post what teh right wing post .

Heck You are Much better at advocating Violence then the left any day .
The rioters Burn a building or two loot targets a and other stores but that not enough for the right they want the city burned to the ground .
I could post a Dozen quotes of the right saying just that .
edit on 29-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Before attacks..."BLACK LIVES MATTER" is becoming the new "ALLAHU AKBAR".

I was about to post the exact sentiment.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Toolgalk seams like a nice person Polite But even she believes 175 MILLION people all want the country to be destroyed .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I'm not going to assume what political leanings you have, but based on your statement, anyone who believes these stories are signs of a much bigger problem must be a "righty winger". I don't care if you want to label me, your words of dismissal or derogation mean nothing to me. If your a political faction fanboy, you have yet to deny your own ignorance.

I just want to point out that for years, psychology professionals, political establishments, academia, mental health advocates, "experts", TV personalities, and the media conglomerates have made strong arguments of the dangers of radicalization of our youth and citizens by "fringe" groups spreading dangerous rhetoric, and ideas that can lead to violent individuals in society.

One side has dominated in presenting the prime candidates for this radicalization, and danger we face for the last decade, as the terrorist threat quickly vanished. That candidate is straight white males.

If you're not aware of that message spread on the street, online, on mainstream media, then, I have no reason to continue dialogue.

If anyone else thinks that message is the road to solutions, well, you have a very long and ugly future ahead. For in order for any life to matter, all lives must matter. Anyone with eyes and an honesty with themselves knows that lives don't matter. That's why we are here. Try to escape the horde, because the horde is always hungry.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fact is Its ONLY you few In here posting and the FEW a 1000 or 2000 LOOTING or the ONE who wants to kill over hate who want violence .
the rest Of us Are sane Democrat or republicans . we want To be able to go to work spend time with our family's But the few of you LEFT OR right the FEW OF you The left OR the right who want Violence citys to burn have made life a LIving hell for the other 330 MILLION of us .

' I say we give every person who is looting or coming here posting how city should burn a TICKET to some 3rd world country .

Its NOT a 175 Million left or right who want This COUNTRY to fall Its JUST you few posters who say let the citys burn and the few Looters who haven't created nearly enough destruction to sastiif your blood lust .

Anyway Who really believes Half of what ever side wants this country to fall should LEAVE .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I could post a Dozen quotes of the right saying just that .

Please do.

Incoming excuse in

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Novor nothing I post points to any Group so It only applys top you if you think it does .
HOW many Times have I point out its JUST a FEW 1000 people causing all the problems NOT 175 MILLION of either side !

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Only a FEW?

Well, it was ONLY A FEW COPS, so why all the stupid violence and rioting, looting and arson???

ANSWER ME!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nope it was NOT JUST A FEW COPs cowboy .
There can BE no good cops when The bad ones FORCE SILENCE of crime they commit !
Of course Your one of thous who keep saying more more more while not wanting to do a thing about OVER SITE >
Im 54 I remember when cops had blue uniforms i remember when They tried talking first I remember when they walked bets and people knew them by name .

The cops we have Now are little more then attack dogs .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Toolgalk seams like a nice person Polite But even she believes 175 MILLION people all want the country to be destroyed .

Boy you really are dyslexic aren't ya? j/k but I think most people don't find me to be polite. haha, because I'm quite a sarcastic person, and it doesn't always translate well when you are reading it as opposed to hearing me say it.

Anyway, No I do not believe that 175 million people want the country to be destroyed. But almost all of the people who have this radical ideology and do want to destroy the country, are Democrats.

It's a fact, jack.
edit on 29-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There can BE no good cops when The bad ones FORCE SILENCE of crime they commit !
Of course Your one of thous who keep saying more more more while not wanting to do a thing about OVER SITE >

This is one of the most ignorant things you have said to date.

The overwhelming majority of police are in fact, good public servants. The stats prove that overwhelmingly, btw.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Im 54 I remember when cops had blue uniforms i remember when They tried talking first I remember when they walked bets and people knew them by name .

The cops we have Now are little more then attack dogs .

I could say the same thing about all leftists then.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join