It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: midnightstar

Do you know when insurance rates sky-rocketed? After The Affordable Care Act was passed.

Didn't insurance premiums double? How about prescription drug prices? They more than doubled, some went up in price by ridiculous percentages, despite some of the drugs being common and around for years.

Also, I didn't get to keep my doctor.

I know that one of my prescriptions that was generic and had been around for years went from 40 tube (for a retinoid) and now even a generic costs upwards of $300+.

Thank you ZErO. I order that drug from Canada or India now.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
right go prove it to your self . next time your in Walmart ask every person you see if they have health care .
Fact you even call thsi into question shows all you want to do is sweep it under teh rug as if OBOMA care never happened .
Great at making your self look foolish .

The US has one of the WORST run health care systems ON the Planet !

Okay.

Wal-Mart does offer medical plans.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trump really needs to bring back a reformed mental institution. No idea why i just thought of that, but it appears to be relevant to the discussion.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

right go prove it to your self . next time your in Walmart ask every person you see if they have health care .
Fact you even call thsi into question shows all you want to do is sweep it under teh rug as if OBOMA care never happened .
Great at making your self look foolish .

The US has one of the WORST run health care systems ON the Planet !

Okay.

Wal-Mart does offer medical plans.

Plus, ACA was supposed to fix that, wasn't it? I mean, in case someone doesn't get health insurance from a job? I actually purchase my insurance from the exchange, but the state one, not federal.

link   
Yep my Point exactly what has Trump done exactly to fix the problem in the last 3.5 years NOTHING !
See Oboma care was already repealed BEFORE trump got in office the last part was scuagled to end around the time he claimed he stopped it .

Trump has DONE nothing Drug prices are STILL sky high health insurance is still OUT or reach for 1/3 of the country .
The best health care teck on the planet yet ONLY 2/3 have access to it . AND NO ONE NOT EVEN Medicaid has dental .

Dental is NOT considered a health care item !

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Prior to Obamacare, our insurance which is through husband's job was rising every year, but it was a steady and very, very predictable amount. We could easily budget for it.

The year Obamacare hit, it was an automatic 50% premium increase right off the bat, and it's been erratic ever since. Our coverage also worsened although we are well aware it's still light years better than what a lot of people are getting.

It was supposed to improve options for people having to buy their own plans, but in some places, most of entire states, people are left with either one option or no options because the regulatory realities choked off the markets that badly.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yep my Point exactly what has Trump done exactly to fix the problem in the last 3.5 years NOTHING !
See Oboma care was already repealed BEFORE trump got in office the last part was scuagled to end around the time he claimed he stopped it .

Trump has DONE nothing Drug prices are STILL sky high health insurance is still OUT or reach for 1/3 of the country .
The best health care teck on the planet yet ONLY 2/3 have access to it . AND NO ONE NOT EVEN Medicaid has dental .

I see the problem, you think Trump is some kind of God that can do everything with the snap of a finger.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I see the problem, you think Trump is some kind of God that can do everything with the snap of a finger.

Bingo, but he doesn't think that Trump is a "God" he believes that the president should be some sort of God.
edit on 29-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes ketsuko excatly and its giotton worse and woirse and worse Trump did NOTHING .
the right cares alot about CRIME and NOTHING at all about teh people who Die because of lak of health care opptions /
The people who LOUSE# every thing OVER a HOUSING BUBBLE caused BY BUSH .

10 MILLION homes LOST still MILLIONS wating to be resold thanks to Republicans who deregulated BANKS >

Its a CONTEST which side can STEAL the MOST money the fastest . A 3.5 TRILLION DOLLAR bail out what did the people get 250 billion were the rest GO ? why TO TRUMPS businesses TO AIR LINES TO THE stock market to a DEMS favert scam .
Who are you people Kidding . In the Middle of total lock down the Market goes UP ????? and Trump rejoicing how Great THINGS ARE .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Stop right there, we cannot discuss a subject if you don't even know the facts.
ACA was put in place and upheld by the SC with Justice Roberts declaring it was legal as a tax.

The only thing that Trump managed to change about the ACA is the individual mandate (ie. penalty for not being able to afford an ACA approved health plan).

You have all of your facts wrong pal. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who is totally misinformed and stubbornly refuses to LEARN THE ACTUAL FACTS.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
what the heck are you on about Even Trump says OBOMA care is no longer in effect ? so If im misinformed then he helpped .

Are you saying YOU got OBOMA care taxed this year ? If so I mite be misinformed so again all your doing is pointing out Trumps failings ?
Humm guess your right Trump did Nothing oboma care is still around well so much for even that small glimmer or hope .

Thanks
edit on 29-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Trump cannot repeal a law without Congress sending him a bill to sign to that effect.

Congress did, in fact, get really, really close, but John McCain was the one who voting against it that sealed the deal and kept it from happening. If you want to blame someone, blame him.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Just the one's voting for Biden.

Which includes the BLM-ANTIFA terrorist leaders who say rioting, murdering, and looting, is exacting "Reparations" from evil America.
edit on 8/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

ACA was put in place and upheld by the SC with Justice Roberts declaring it was legal as a tax.

The only thing that Trump managed to change about the ACA is the individual mandate (ie. penalty for not being able to afford an ACA approved health plan).

You have all of your facts wrong pal. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who is totally misinformed and stubbornly refuses to LEARN THE ACTUAL FACTS.

You stuck with it longer than most would, TG.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno, I gotta say, I don't see any of those right wingers stabbing people over their skin colour and burning # down.

There are crazy people on both sides of the issue there are people out there working real hard to start race wars. If you havnt seen it its probably because you chose not to.

My wife is black and im not so i have seen first hand racist a$$ holes and had to deal with them on several occasions. To claim they arent there is just silly.

Booker wrote that he and some friends were in a state park to watch the lunar eclipse when he says he was attacked by a group of white men and threatened with a noose. And there are videos of part of the encounter. They show Booker on the ground, surrounded by a group of white people shouting as others behind the camera call out, let him go.

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

what the heck are you on about Even Trump says OBOMA care is no longer in effect ? so If im misinformed then he helpped .

Are you saying YOU got OBOMA care taxed this year ? If so I mite be misinformed so again all your doing is pointing out Trumps failings

He SAYS that he got rid of the punitive mandate (ie penalty) for not being able to afford a crappy ACA plan. And that is exactly what he has done.

ACA is still available to anyone who wishes to purchase insurance through the ACA, with subsidies for many people.

Dude, you don't understand a thing I am sorry to say. Maybe the first thing you should do, is calm down, breath an listen and learn.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: toolgal462

You stuck with it longer than most would, TG.

Only because it's raining outside and I've got nothing interesting to watch on TV or streaming.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
accutly Toolgal is correct I was wrong I thought Oboma care was repealed so much for even that small glimmor of hope .
SO I STAND CORRECTED oboma care is still in effect My original point was Trump did not is even MORE reinforced .

But every time tin teh end people say TRUMP CAN change it so Trump Cant change law enforcement check he cant call national Guard check he cant change health cares laws Check .

So would someone Please tell ME EVEN ONE THING TRUMP CAN DO ? Because you say he cant change a THING ! soi why even debate who president IS if all the president can DO NOTHING but tweet .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about a racist Biden supporter killing whi-pepo

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The differnece form ME and You is I will check I did not relize oboma care was still a thing and lOOKED it up to see if toolgal was right and TOOLGal was right .

Of coarse toolgal does more then just attack .so Ill listen to what she says .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join