It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mental health issue resultant from being pumped up on too much deep state-sanctioned propaganda.

The cure is to takeout the MSM - all of it.

How can we kill the TV's????....because we need to kill the TVs.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Trump would cut ssi ALL ssi even retirement he CUT CDC HE CUT mediacade .
He did that in the worst Virus out brake in 60 years .
You guys say you care about law and order But leave OUT the people who just get sick .
Half the country indeed .
edit on 29-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I'm not usually so harsh, I've mellowed with age.

But sometimes there's no other way to say it.

Life's hard, wear a helmet.

Just because life has sucked for you does not obligate the rest of the nation to ####ing suffer for it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This reminds of that time when Louisiana and New Orleans got hit by this big huge hurricane and the president offered to send in lots of help before time, but both the mayor of New Orleans and governor of Louisiana said, "Nah, we got this!" Then there was this big clusterfark because they didn't actually "have this" and everyone blamed the president for it.

edit on 29-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What He wants Is access to health care Heck he works FULL time as a certified care giver and yet cant afford insurance LIKE my self untill i lost a eye finger and got cancer in the same year then they decided I could have ssi after ten years homeless .

Im no Democrat Im no Republican . What I am IS a Grandfather who HAD No way to live for years Because i was in and put of hospitals i lost my home every thing I owned because there was NO help .
Homeless because I got bad health problems and No way i could keep working yea tell me how great Trump is they are HALF the problem .

In case you missed it, Obama was President during the time. Now you want to blame Trump. Buckle up sunshine, the next 4 years are gonna be hell for you sky screamers.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes so true ketsuko Lucky Florida was not so stupid when Micheal hit . I lived IN Panama city florida the Bullzi .
National Guard salivation army red-cross Totaled town and yet in a month we have power water most services restored .
If it makes you feal good Trump came TWICE along with his wife .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
You guys say you care about law and order But leave OUT the people who just get sick .

Except that isn't true. He has said the exact opposite in fact.

You are woefully misinformed. You really should watch and listen to what Trump says and does instead of whoever you are listening to. You are being lied to and you are losing it over lies.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS is what BLM and ANTIFA, willingly assisted by the Leftist MSM...is bringing more of to YOUR town very soon.

Jayvon Hatchett, 19, is charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime after stabbing an AutoZone employee.
Columbus Police Sgt. R.S. Mills testified that Hatchett said he “felt the need to find a white male to kill” after watching videos of police brutality.

Later...that very same day:

AURORA, Colo. — Aurora Police arrested a man suspected of stabbing another man after yelling “Black lives matter” Tuesday evening near East Alameda Avenue and South Sable Boulevard.

It’s unclear from the report what may have led up to the incident, but police say witnesses saw Sinclair walk up to Conner and said, “I’m going to kill you and your dog.” One witness said Conner tried to run away and defended himself with a stick.

...and thank BLM, ANTIFA and the Leftist MSM.

Correct me if I'm wrong But isn't that racist? /SMH.

IF those were white men it definately would be considered racist.....

But coming from a black man its OK?

Until colour is ignored and not commented on ....... and ONLY the evil deed

gets the publicity and the resulting punishment will we get a level playing

field and equality.

Racism is practiced by many and and of every colour not just white's .

You'll notice I took the effort to leave out the color of both the victims and the perpetrators from the body and source quotes in my OP.
edit on 29-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
BULL show me HE cut funding for CDC he Flat out said he wanted to cut funding for mediacade out of HIS own mouth .
Trump said he wanted to CUT mediacade yes he DID revers that then said he wanted it funded that does NOT change teh fact if left UP to Trump he would have CUT IT .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

BULL show me HE cut funding for CDC he Flat out said he wanted to cut funding for mediacade out of HIS own mouth .
Trump said he wanted to CUT mediacade yes he DID revers that then said he wanted it funded that does NOT change teh fact if left UP to Trump he would have CUT IT .

Show me where? CDC is NOT Medicaid or Medicare. You have many things incorrect in your mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Be careful, you sound all pumped up on too much deep state-sanctioned propaganda.

Try explaining what your issue is without referencing anything you've seen on the god damn #in TV's bro.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He ONLY reversed HIM self when He started LOUSING so badly in the Polls .
NO mask NO way he would ever ware a mask the virus is Just a dem scam .
Now its oo mask are OK see ill ware one .

You just iggy HALF of what he does and says .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with whether or not the president actually comes out to see a place, but has everything to do with how coordinated local, state and federal officials are when it comes to tackling a disaster of any kind.

In the case of Katrina, local and state officials refused the offer of federal help and then they had poor to no plans in place for their people and the worst case happened. When everything went sideways, they blamed the federal response for their own mismanagement and poor planning when they had refused that aid from the start.

In the case of the rioting and unrest we see now, we see numerous examples of federal law enforcement aid being offered and refused by local and state officials who then do nothing to seek to restore order with state and local police.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Funny half the country cant afford health insurance cant get Medicaid either strange isnt it after all you say He has done something about the problem .
I dont need to watch news TO knwo almost NO ONE making 15 bucks a hour has INSURANCE of any kind .
O and my Sister who makes even LESS IS a Certified CNA .
The dems Lie through there teeth about health care but claiming Trump has done something is a even Bigger Lie .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You sure do make up a lot of crap and offer no proof.
🤡

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Do you know when insurance rates sky-rocketed? After The Affordable Care Act was passed.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Funny half the country cant afford health insurance cant get Medicaid either strange isnt it after all you say He has done something about the problem .
I dont need to watch news TO knwo almost NO ONE making 15 bucks a hour has INSURANCE of any kind .
O and my Sister who makes even LESS IS a Certified CNA .
The dems Lie through there teeth about health care but claiming Trump has done something is a even Bigger Lie .

I don't need no proofs because I know someone who knows a person who said........

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank goodness for the Salivation Army.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Thank goodness for the Salivation Army.

i c what u did there.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
right go prove it to your self . next time your in Walmart ask every person you see if they have health care .
Fact you even call thsi into question shows all you want to do is sweep it under teh rug as if OBOMA care never happened .
Great at making your self look foolish .

The US has one of the WORST run health care systems ON the Planet !
Trumps Been in 3.5 years and has done ZERO to fix the problem . If you like tweeting you like how rude and childish he can be then hes your man . On teh otehr hand If you want Something changed health care cost limits then you mite wnat to find someone elese .

you wont need to worry over a guy robbing you when you have NOTHING after being sick .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join