It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Said He Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What Trump has failed at . The Mayors who have told police to stand down > MAYORS who ovesly have so much power TRUMP IS HELPLESS .

What Trump has Failed to DO and EVERY last Republican Governor and mayor . STOP the LOOTING in there Stats and CITYS !
KEEP things closed DOWN as ARIZONA is still under some lock downs ! and we have a Republican Governor .

What Trump has failed as LAW and Order you say How much can he get done behind a TEN FOOT FENCE ? Or Hiding In the white house panic room ? O just checking right ?

Trump sends the feds To Portland CAVES to the Portland Mayor in less then 2 DAYS !
Trump sends The Security forces to Miami Florida which IS controlled by a Republican mayor who Forces them to stay In a motel they get NOTHING done .

Trump is being TRUMPED buy mayors and Governors even Republican mayors and Governors !
Heck TRUMP is BEING Trumped by hos wife and most of his own family without you he is NOTHING not even his wife wants him .
edit on 29-8-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
So you say that it's the MSM constantly pushing this rhetoric that's triggering these folks and events yet you (not meaning you personally) feel the need to constantly post these types of threads, aimed at riling up the "other side"?

Oh the irony...

I didn't get the impression that he was trying to rile up the "other side" to KILL. He is just reporting what is going on. People really should know this stuff is happening, don't you think?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
What Trump has failed at . The Mayors who have told police to stand down > MAYORS who ovesly have so much power TRUMP IS HELPLESS .

What Trump has Failed to DO and EVERY last Republican Governor and mayor . STOP the LOOTING in there Stats and CITYS !
KEEP things closed DOWN as ARIZONA is still under some lock downs ! and we have a Republican Governor .

What Trump has failed as LAW and Order you say How much can he get done behind a TEN FOOT FENCE ? Or Hiding In the white house panic room ? O just checking right ?

Trump sends the feds To Portland CAVES to the Portland Mayor in less then 2 DAYS !
Trump sends The Security forces to Miami Florida which IS controlled by a Republican mayor who Forces them to stay In a motel they get NOTHING done .

Trump is being TRUMPED buy mayors and Governors even Republican mayors and Governors !
Heck TRUMP is BEING Trumped by hos wife and most of his own family without you he is NOTHING not even his wife wants him .

You are not a US citizen are you? There is no way that you speak English fluently.

What I am getting at is that I don't think you are even a US citizen so I have no idea why you are so obsessed with our president.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: TXRabbit
So you say that it's the MSM constantly pushing this rhetoric that's triggering these folks and events yet you (not meaning you personally) feel the need to constantly post these types of threads, aimed at riling up the "other side"?

Oh the irony...

I didn't get the impression that he was trying to rile up the "other side" to KILL. He is just reporting what is going on. People really should know this stuff is happening, don't you think?

To the progressive Left...the opposite of 'Silence'...is 'Riling Up'.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yes, but you know what else is important for people to know? The left isn't holding up these scumbags as a
"patriots" or making comments like "where's a 17 year old when you need one" or condoning intentional, targeted murder.

link   
Toolgal theres a thing called dyslexic and spell check here sucks .
But honestly you can understand what I type its only a hand full who with nothing to attack with that point out my dyslexic .

The Humna mnid si desgined To rearnage the lettres so htey can eb reada anyway . Tell you me you cant read that ill say You full of it .

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Most of your post is inaccurate and clusterbrained.

"Trump" can't send National Guard until it's requested.

And the Federal Police sent in were Legally protecting Federal property 😃

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I've read all of your posts from the last 24 hours or so, have taken them to heart, and have considered them on their individual merits. Having researched each point I can only come up with one proper response that addresses each of your points and provides a counter to their narrative.

Potato.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Fine Trump is Useless then thanks for clearing that Up Xuenchen .
So right from the Horses Mouth Trump cant do a thing to solve the looting burning a law and order man who cant help bring law and order got you .
Your cool Ksihkehe

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Toolgal theres a thing called dyslexic and spell check here sucks .
But honestly you can understand what I type its only a hand full who with nothing to attack with that point out my dyslexic .

The Humna mnid si desgined To rearnage the lettres so htey can eb reada anyway . Tell you me you cant read that ill say You full of it .

Okay, my apologies. I'm going to take your dyslexia into consideration from now on when reading your comments.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You see I respect a Intelligent response like Ksihkehe made .
Most only post this stuff to talk about how bad the left is and in the prosses show how much of a Hypocrite they are .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Yes, but you know what else is important for people to know? The left isn't holding up these scumbags as a
"patriots" or making comments like "where's a 17 year old when you need one" or condoning intentional, targeted murder.

Actually, I think that comment about the 17 yr old was sarcasm and from a Leftist leaning poster.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well thanks toolgal see some people can discuses things with it becoming a Half the country evil post .
See I dont think for one minute Either right of left want The country to fall But both sides sure act like it at times .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well thanks toolgal see some people can discuses things with it becoming a Half the country evil post .
See I dont think for one minute Either right of left want The country to fall But both sides sure act like it at times .

It's the Left that wants the country to fall, they don't try and hide that fact.

edit on 29-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Fine Trump is Useless then thanks for clearing that Up Xuenchen .
So right from the Horses Mouth Trump cant do a thing to solve the looting burning a law and order man who cant help bring law and order got you .
Your cool Ksihkehe

10th Amendment, you’re welcome.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If Trump sends in the Feds, he's a Dictator. If he doesn't, he's done nothing to stop the violence.
How about the Mayors and Governors of the cities/states do something, other than set back, watch it burn and blame it all on anyone else but themselves ? It is in their power to stop this, call out the National Guard....and they've done.....what ?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

The left isn't holding up these scumbags as a
"patriots"

Right...the Left holds up scumbags as heroes and martyrs.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There's NEWS and then there's RHETORIC.

Is painting ANY event, occurrence, attitude or action either as Leftist or Right-wing news? Me thinks not

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So you really believe Half the country wants the country to fall toolgal ?
330 MILLION people out of which 175 MILLION want it to fall ?
Then ALL these Post are POINTLESS the country will fall acutely It already has if that is true we alreday live In 2 COUNTRYS that being the case .

You know my room mate is a Democrat he sure does NOT want the country to fall .
What He wants Is access to health care Heck he works FULL time as a certified care giver and yet cant afford insurance LIKE my self untill i lost a eye finger and got cancer in the same year then they decided I could have ssi after ten years homeless .

Im no Democrat Im no Republican . What I am IS a Grandfather who HAD No way to live for years Because i was in and put of hospitals i lost my home every thing I owned because there was NO help .
Homeless because I got bad health problems and No way i could keep working yea tell me how great Trump is they are HALF the problem .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS is what BLM and ANTIFA, willingly assisted by the Leftist MSM...is bringing more of to YOUR town very soon.

Jayvon Hatchett, 19, is charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime after stabbing an AutoZone employee.
Columbus Police Sgt. R.S. Mills testified that Hatchett said he “felt the need to find a white male to kill” after watching videos of police brutality.

Later...that very same day:

AURORA, Colo. — Aurora Police arrested a man suspected of stabbing another man after yelling “Black lives matter” Tuesday evening near East Alameda Avenue and South Sable Boulevard.

It’s unclear from the report what may have led up to the incident, but police say witnesses saw Sinclair walk up to Conner and said, “I’m going to kill you and your dog.” One witness said Conner tried to run away and defended himself with a stick.

...and thank BLM, ANTIFA and the Leftist MSM.

Correct me if I'm wrong But isn't that racist? /SMH.

IF those were white men it definately would be considered racist.....

But coming from a black man its OK?

Until colour is ignored and not commented on ....... and ONLY the evil deed

gets the publicity and the resulting punishment will we get a level playing

field and equality.

Racism is practiced by many and and of every colour not just white's .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join