It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine, the new divine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The masses are being prepared not to give a bucket when the time comes to merge their body with technology.

Machine will be the new divine.

With Elon Musk promising making the lame walk again and the blind seeing again by the use of electronic circuits implanted in brains the crowd is going wild for a era.

Watch video: youtu.be...
edit on 29-8-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Not to mention the new AI jesus that has been fed the KJB and then asked to decipher prophetic versus and analysis.

Wonder if musk funded that one.

Now thats a machine that the masses may turn to - idiots.
edit on 29-8-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Not to mention the new AI jesus that has been fed the KJB and then asked to decipher prophetic versus and analysis.

Wonder if musk funded that one.

Now thats a machine that the masses may turn to - idiots.

Whoa.

Stop everything and help me learn more about this. Anything you have Im all ears...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
The masses are being prepared not to give a bucket when the time comes to merge their body with technology.

Machine will be the new divine.

With Elon Musk promising making the lame walk again and the blind seeing again by the use of electronic circuits implanted in brains the crowd is going wild for a era.

Watch video: youtu.be...

Deus Ex Machina
God from the Machine.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hey I'm all for some Biological machine human fusing .

It is our future , how else to you expect us to explore the universe and break out of our own limited shell.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You've been listening to Metallica haven't you.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What can I say?

What about Microsoft patent 2020-060606? Linking the human body to a cryptocurrency?
Human activity is measured electronicaly and you get paid in cryptocurrency accordingly. You will never have to leave home again to work.

Every word I type gets corrected, I always end up having to edit a post.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Awesome song.

The Musk brain implant was here in the newspaper today.

And The Terminator, I think nobody hasn't seen that movie in the 90's.

Could it be prophecy?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The news about his implant has been around for a long time. He's on his 4th iteration of it now. His current goal is to alleviate disability due to brain trauma and disease. But even he extrapolates it will continue on from there with the ability to enhance mental function. All eventually leading to people being constantly wired to the internet via a chip in their brain.

I don't think this will enable any kind of mind control. More like enabling others to know your mind, even when you don't wish it.

I applaud the effort. Paraplegic's, mental retardation, Alzheimer's, seizures, and the list goes on what this can be a final treatment for.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As far as prophecy, look no further than Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation.
We are in the home stretch now. All eyes on Israel.

I'm sure technology will have a huge hand in events leading up to, and coinciding with the Tribulation.
Although, I probably won't be here for it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There's no other way?

I have this idea all technology has been around for a long time now and they leak some to the masses on occasions they seem profitable.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What can I say?

What about Microsoft patent 2020-060606? Linking the human body to a cryptocurrency?
Human activity is measured electronicaly and you get paid in cryptocurrency accordingly. You will never have to leave home again to work.

Every word I type gets corrected, I always end up having to edit a post.

It is coming mate , it is the inevitable evolution of the human body of human existence . Some people see it as evil the mark of the beast enslavement if you will .

I think that is a little close minded , Old testament . God gave us minds to expand to learn , not to stay closed up in fear. We are already enslaved to money , to technology so whats the harm in making it Crypto . They have the entire earth covered in a satellite grid and we all carry phones with us everywhere , we are conditioned for the leap to Biological Mechanical evolution .

We have to leap as a Society together , We have to evolve together expand into the Galaxy together.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There's no other way?

I have this idea all technology has been around for a long time now and they leak some to the masses on occasions they seem profitable.

It's not so much profit the seek; ultimately it's total control and corporate fascism.

Chip em all and build that wall!!
edit on 29-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

technology has been around for a long time now and they leak some to the masses on occasions they seem profitable.

Mass producible and marketable.

I remember testing GPS way before people started buying units to put on their boats for navigation.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Metallica finally sounds angry agsin. cool

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It all seems to evolve so naturaly and logicaly it's scary.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who? It can't be anything but being all tied together and nobody knows really. The man with plan. Why? It's in his nature. Each one of us must be under some influence of control individualy.

This world is staged around each of is individualy.

It's truly a grand masterplan.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What about the machine that has been going for billion of years and lead us here? I hope Elon is a good guy. What is going on with his satellite program? Is that part of the plan in Melbourne?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The album notes on Jethro Tull's Aqualung had a line that said:

In the beginning, man created God in his own image.

That happened, but it was not in the beginning. It happened after the fall. And more correct would be to say "created their gods."

I have long felt that this new god would be a technological divide, a rubicon of sorts. Whether it will be what is referred to as the singularity or some other expression, I don't know, but mankind will create its own god and that god will be a harsh taskmaster.

Matter of fact, I suspect that if there is "an Antichrist", it won't be a flesh-and-blood person, but some kind of technological creation. Like the Israelites at the foot of Sinai and so many of their neighbors, mankind will once again create its own graven image. Oh, we are much more sophisticated than those robe-wearing nomads of old. We'd never worship and serve an image made of wood or stone or bronze; no, being of such an advanced nature, our image will be of silicon and bits.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join