It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Ready The Guillotines, Are you a Christian?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
One instance of some far leftist who asked if the lady was a christian during a mob bully incident. Then a guillotine outside Bezos' house.

You're just clickbaiting right now..

Dude...

Dude!

#wakethef*ckup!

edit on 8/30/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Christians are supposed to respond with LOVE, and to turn the other cheek.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
check qanon folks. when democrats use satanic symbolism in their logo and it basically begs to be read as "death to america", while they remove "under god" from their pledge, it rises a few questions.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
check qanon folks. when democrats use satanic symbolism in their logo and it basically begs to be read as "death to america", while they remove "under god" from their pledge, it rises a few questions.

Most Americans know Democrat leadership is EVIL, but not to what degree. When the degree of evil is revealed, there's no telling what will happen inside this country.
edit on 8/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

They are welcome to come set one up in my front yard.
I imagine it would require at least fifteen minutes to thirty minutes to put together.
That is time enough for me to wake up, make a pot of coffee, and open the safe......

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I am awake, just not full of paranoia and fear.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Am I Christian enough to drive a bunch of animals into civilization, and the good graces of God's bosom?

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I’m a christian, just not a very good one. I quote all the wrong scriptures:

Do not think that I have come to bring peace, but rather division... Matthew 10:34

If it is possible, for your part live peaceably with everyone... Romans 12:18

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.“ Luke 22:36

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: CthruU

Bring it on. Let's see who the real christians are and who are the plastic christian army of religions.

They're usually the one's with their head a rolling, turning the other cheek as they peacefully plop into a basket.

Plastic Christians are the one's that abandon their faith as soon as they see or feel a threat.

Enjoy your propaganda

Yeah..turning the other cheek is for NON LIFE THREATENING situations. If the signs have not yet happened why would you go peacefully to the gallows? I do not recall peace in the middle east yet,or a single man saying he is God yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Christians are supposed to respond with LOVE, and to turn the other cheek.

Uhh...no that was for the hebrews.It was also for non life ending attacks. Oh we can have love for our enemies,but tough love involved killing them if it is to save others or ourselves from a senseless death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join