It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftest Ready The Guillotines, Are you a Christian?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What it boils down to is we know that this world does not have what we're looking for

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yep, come a time in your life when you see what's going on in this world that you just ain't in the hiding the truth

Once I saw a man with a tat on his big fat belly it wiggled around like marmalade jelly.

It took me awhile to catch what it said because I had to match the Rhythm of his belly with my head.

Jesus saves is what it raved in a typical tattoo green, and he stood on a box in the middle of the street said he had a dream
edit on 29-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Bring it on. Let's see who the real christians are and who are the plastic christian army of religions.

They're usually the one's with their head a rolling, turning the other cheek as they peacefully plop into a basket.

Plastic Christians are the one's that abandon their faith as soon as they see or feel a threat.

Enjoy your propaganda

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am pretty sure those were Catholics.

Marie Antionette was a Catholic

I die in the Catholic Apostolic and Roman religion, that of my fathers, that in which I was brought up, and which I have always professed… I sincerely implore pardon of God for all the faults which I may have committed during my life. I trust that, in His goodness, He will mercifully accept my last prayers, as well as those which I have for a long time addressed to Him, to receive my soul into His mercy.3

hollowverse.com...

By the end of the French Revolution, Protestants won their right to freedom of religion.

In France, at the end of 1791, the Revolution had met the common aspirations of the Protestants.

They were given civil equality, freedom of conscience and freedom of worship.

www.museeprotestant.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I guess the kneeling to BLM was step #1.
Step #2 is when they roll in the guillotine.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

We have known for quite some time that the Left considers Christians as "the enemy".

KNOWN?
It is my believe that the so called right and the so called left are made of of people who have many individual beliefs.

What are you going to do when they come for you?

What did Jesus say to do?
Mathew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
edit on 29-8-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm pretty sure it was Christian mobs

You are?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The best part of freedom of religion is freedom to not religion.
Some people grew up and stopped believing in fairy tales. Before freedom of religion, that sort of thinking could get you killed.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A great song always helps.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

probably some fools from the LGBTQ community

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My timeline has the guillotine they stop by March 30th first fruits.

Witch from Halloween is 150 days exactly 5 months which I wildly went and claimed was when they open the pit Halloween 2020 hey what are the chances

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Confuse them.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I don't have any reason to interpret " The falling away" like
I do but I would not bet against myself. I'm not a profit but
I've pondered in prayer with out asking anything. I simply
woke up one morning not pondering any more. And there
was difference I noticed immediately because I woke with
it on my mind. The question was no longer when. It was know
knowledge that the beginning of full swing horror. Is immediately
after the great falling away. So the falling away is like going
to be caused suddenly by something that causes it. So I think
that may be the perfect sign for us.

Those of us who are bold in Christ will either be spared by rapture
or by guillotine. I'm fine with either one. I don't mind dying if it's
only once I'm good with it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Guillotines are in the New CHOP Zones 😃

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: CthruU

I don't know.. does it matter? It was a negative mob incident. But that one instance plus jeff bezos guillotine does not mean the left is about to make heads roll or start a anti-christian crusade.

This post is just fear-mongering.

That added to all the extreme anti-church measures in many states over the lock downs. You cannot go to church or sing at church, but you can absolutely riot in the streets. COVID knows the difference ...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

While thinking about it is horrific, there would be worse ways to die than guillotine. It's quick. What would be worse is if they try to torture you into recanting first.

Sometimes, I wonder if there's a reason why I've been asked to endure so much pain in my life from chronic migraine to both neck and shoulder problems ... and the possibilities of being prepared for something frighten me, but I know now that you can endure most anything once because you don't know for sure what you're in for.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
we are NOT against christainas we are against christains who are hypocrites you know the ones who yell the loudest about gay rights and then these guys are caught with their pants down with another man.

the ones that are extreme...very cult like ....like the followers of gothard......a total patriarchy....they do blanket training which is HORRIBLE ( look up how to train up a child by mr pearl several children died becuase of the ABUSE taught in this book)

they have so many children all the girl children have to raise the little ones........A lady had many children she had breast cancer...she actually THANKED GOD FOR GIVING HER BREAST CANCER....because finally soneone had to help take care of the kids and housework

these kids end up emotionally and mentally stunted...yes EXTREME christians I have a problem with

a reply to: ketsuko

edit on 29-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

And yet, you target all of us. So you are, in fact, against us all.

And yet, female genital mutilation is allowed by your congressional hacks as "cultural expression".

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: blueman12
One instance of some far leftist who asked if the lady was a christian during a mob bully incident. Then a guillotine outside Bezos' house.

You're just clickbaiting right now..

Asked?????

Or demanded to know.

Does it matter whether one raving lunatic asked or demanded to know? Or a dozen or a thousand of them?

How about we all stop giving so much power to miniscule populations of extremists. Shouldn't we just ignore these few looney-toons?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ETA Post got all jacked up
edit on 8/29/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join