It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING Doctors find possible case of Covid-19 reinfection in US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OhOh now they're telling us that the COVID19 virus may be "re-infecting" people !!

A case in Nevada is the set up !!

If this is truly being "used" by Democrats to red herring the election, they would need to "extend" the whole thing right?

Look out for disinfo, misinfo, and total BS flying everywhere !! 😬

Cancel the voting !!
Cancel the debates !!
Cancel the whole stink'n mess !!

A 25-year-old Nevada man appears to be the first documented case of Covid-19 reinfection in the United States.

Genetic tests indicate the patient was infected with two different varieties of the virus, a team at the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine and the Nevada State Public Health Laboratory reported.

The patient was first diagnosed with coronavirus in April after he had a sore throat, cough, headache, nausea and diarrhea, the researchers wrote in a pre-print study posted Thursday. He got better around April 27, and he tested negative for the virus twice afterwards.
He continued to feel well for about a month. Then on May 31 he sought care for fever, headache, dizziness, cough, nausea and diarrhea. Five days later, he was hospitalized and required ongoing oxygen support. He was tested again for Covid-19 and the results were positive.

Doctors find possible case of Covid-19 reinfection in US

"Its Any Means Necessary All Over Again !"

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Look, here is the deal.

Yes, the Democrats and their MSM propaganda arm are trying anything to kill the economy and usher in mail in voting (forever).

Now, that being said we also have a whole lot of people "Downplaying" this virus as a nothing burger and it is definitely not nothing. Where I live it is spreading like wildfire and it is messing people up.

Death is not the only factor. Permanent disability is not something many people want for the rest of their shortened lives.

We have heard of numerous cases of reinfection across the globe. It does make sense since the virus mutates. I would be more worried about the scam to provide "booster shots" every 4 months because that is what is probably on deck next. Keep those dollars rolling into the drug companies.

edit on 29-8-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If true this would be the second confirmed re-infection case after the one confirmed in Hong Kong a few days ago , two cases out of the millions infected so far could be just an unlucky occurrence for those re-infected of it could be an indication immunity isn't lasting.

This isn't about your election.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

it's about the actual virus. And if this is for real, then no amount of protection, shut down, hiding at home, or other things we have all been told to do, will help. We need to go about our lives, just like we do with other sicknesses. And we also have to accept the sad fact, that yes, some will die, just as they have and will do with other sicknesses.

Or do you see a different path forward?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't see any path forward , we're just one mutation away from disaster.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
lol

you had me at cnnn

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Some cold viruses are actually coronaviruses and related to this thing.

So we continue to get the cold year after year. It makes sense that we will have to deal with this thing too because it's going to mutate like those other coronaviruses.

The key is that our helper cells will remember after our first exposure and produce antibodies that will give us partial immunity to ongoing reinfection. Our bodies and systems will adapt and learn how to fight it. None of that means it won't make us ill when we encounter its children, just like we still get ill when we encounter the various iterations of the Spanish flu, but we won't get it as badly as we will the very first time we see it.

There are already significant populations of us who have some partial immunity already because this thing is close enough to other coronaviruses already out there, and those antibodies our body produces work somewhat for COVID-19. That's been well-publicized too, so in that sense, for some of us, this already acts like a reinfection even if we're getting it for the first time.

And in the case of this guy, it takes a while for your lungs to regenerate after they've been hit with a respiratory illness - a few months or more. His system was still weakened, and he got ill again. He probably hadn't got all the gunk out from the first time as this thing goes deep down in.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If true this would be the second confirmed re-infection case after the one confirmed in Hong Kong a few days ago , two cases out of the millions infected so far could be just an unlucky occurrence for those re-infected of it could be an indication immunity isn't lasting.

It's ALL about the 2020 elections here my friend.

Watch for a strategic increase in this new "reinfection" in "strategic" locations spreading like wildfire.

The International implications are part of stopping and reversing Trump policies like the Paris Accords, the Iran deal, the NATO payoffs, new trade agreements that now favor the U.S. etc. etc. etc.

Yes, it even affects the UK !! 😃

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I don't see any path forward , we're just one mutation away from disaster.

so you are ready to eat a bullet? This one just doesn't seem like the ELE some chalk it up to be. If what I had was this, it sucks, but then, so does paying taxes. O bla dee O bla da.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

so you are ready to eat a bullet?

No , I'm ready to take my chances along with everyone else but also take precautions to try and avoid that gamble.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yawn, I was taking a nap from this load of bull.

Re-infection you say? Ok

the Rona Rona smells stinky to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am disappointed of the lack of truth here. Since this place just seem to repeat the deceitfulness narrative that were created decades ago on virology.

Virology: Fake Science as in the way it has been portrayed since time nobody here was even born yet.

Covid-19 ..ATS failed to expose the whole lie,and are just repeating the original "predator virus that haunts people" lie , in one of the biggest scams in history.

RUN! a predator virus will hunt you!

Disinformation is like a cancer that slowly suffocate humanity .

I can watch the MSM if i want to listen same bs narrative about the super dangerous predator virus that is lurkin behind every door, below bed ...everywhere . ATS is no different , like MSM it follows the same mythology script with the covid-19 .

Humanity is FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET because TPTB are succeeding with their lies.

ATS has failed to cover the story of covid-19 , because allmost all here just repeat just the fake narrative , a lie that was created on purpose long time ago.

There is no real science behind the Wuhan virus , yet people here are sure there is .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I call BS. Twice in just over a month, more likely he never completely recovered from the first time. After all, dont we keep hearing about how many false negatives and positives are happening?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nausea and diarrhea? Hell, I've had it 4 times this year alone...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You mean we can catch a Cold, Flu, Covid, or Pneumonia TWICE?

STAY HOME EVERYONE!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
OhOh now they're telling us that the COVID19 virus may be "re-infecting" people !!

A case in Nevada is the set up !!

If this is truly being "used" by Democrats to red herring the election, they would need to "extend" the whole thing right?

Look out for disinfo, misinfo, and total BS flying everywhere !! 😬

Cancel the voting !!
Cancel the debates !!
Cancel the whole stink'n mess !!

A 25-year-old Nevada man appears to be the first documented case of Covid-19 reinfection in the United States.

Genetic tests indicate the patient was infected with two different varieties of the virus, a team at the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine and the Nevada State Public Health Laboratory reported.

The patient was first diagnosed with coronavirus in April after he had a sore throat, cough, headache, nausea and diarrhea, the researchers wrote in a pre-print study posted Thursday. He got better around April 27, and he tested negative for the virus twice afterwards.
He continued to feel well for about a month. Then on May 31 he sought care for fever, headache, dizziness, cough, nausea and diarrhea. Five days later, he was hospitalized and required ongoing oxygen support. He was tested again for Covid-19 and the results were positive.

Doctors find possible case of Covid-19 reinfection in US

"Its Any Means Necessary All Over Again !"

One case??? Well shut 'er down...

But wait, the first time there is no mention of any testing...Apparently the diagnosis was based on some symptoms...That's why they can't say for sure...You can bet there's a lot of people just praying for a second occurrence...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How do we know this virus causes permanent disability when it’s only been around for a few months??

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You’re right. It’s about getting complete control of society by the oligarchs of our country and all countries, really. They want people locked inside in fear, where they already have their homes wired for being spied on and are spied on. They want people fearful and out of work so that eventually people will be begging for that UBI or whatever way to control peoples’ money that they’ve got planned. They also want societies to break down from fighting each other, and boy this sure does it, doesn’t it? Wear a mask, you grandma killer!

It’s certainly not ONLY about the election.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Are they sure it's a reinfection and not an original false positive?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Pragmatically, both notions of "the virus isnt real" and "viruses arent real," regardless of veracity, are too far removed from the general social conversation.

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: infolurker

How do we know this virus causes permanent disability when it’s only been around for a few months??

Every other virus can (and does), so I think its probably a pretty realistic expectation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join