It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Britney!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
This is like that new Coke thing in the 80's. It was either a genius publicity stunt, or a no kidding disaster.

Im going with the former.

Then again, Mickey Mouse really effs some kids up, dont he.

I know this would have scared the bejesus out of me when I was a kid.

Hell, it gives me the shivers now!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Yeah, I don't like these topics, I prefer fun stuff like the Denver airport or the Kelly goblins, where you can just have a good time thinking about "what if". But I think it's worth spending the time. I hate to think that as I type this, one of the most successful musicians of her generation, who should be enjoying her wealth and success , who should be on top of the world, is instead laying awake in bed wondering if she will be able to see her kids soon, or be able to spend time with her partner. What a nightmare.

I hope she gets free, and speaks out about conservatorships. And as you mentioned, the show on Netflix should be watched by everyone (dirty money, episode: guardians Inc). I truly believe that if people knew this was happening, it would stop.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The courts won’t listen to someone deemed crazy over a doctor...it’s unfair that they always listen to a doctor who thinks ‘social norm’ is sanity.

Forced treatment should be banned.

Besides it is possession and demon attacks that people have to deal with that are medicated by mental health professionals as mental disorders.a reply to: 772STi

edit on 7-9-2020 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join