It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Britney!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Have you heard about free Britney Spears movement?

It says that she is being controlled and manipulated against her will!

Her lawyer supposedly quit because he was disgusted by how she was being treated.

Latest.

Text The Free Britney movement has gained momentum—over 104,000 people have successfully petitioned the White House to weigh in on Britney Spears' conservatorship, and over 185,000 people have signed a Change.org petition to grant the pop star the right of attorney.

From that article it looks like there not letting her have another Lawyer.

Text According to the Blast, Spears, 38, is expected to appear remotely at Wednesday's hearing, which will address her finances, personal life and mental health

And what is it with the use of psychiatric wards, Rehab. The use of doctors and medication + Lawyers.

Kanye West was talking about how ‘he thought the staff were trying to kill him!’ - When first taken to a mental ward.

I know they are using this against us!

Free Britney and Kanye West - who else is being abused by professionals?

My OTHER question is how exactly do they do it to people?
edit on 29-8-2020 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Have any of these petitions ever worked?

Kanye West was talking about how ‘he thought the staff were trying to kill him!’ - When first taken to a mental ward.

The second thing explains the first thing

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Kanye has well documented mental health problems so his delusions stem from that but Britney was a child star so her problems and controlling influences are a result of that.

Must say I'm disappointed , I was expecting a Free Britney! .... caveat emptor.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is like that new Coke thing in the 80's. It was either a genius publicity stunt, or a no kidding disaster.

Im going with the former.

Then again, Mickey Mouse really effs some kids up, dont he.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Who? a reply to: gell1234

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What other celebrities are saying th same things?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I pretty much just assume that all former child stars had been sexually abused at some point.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
I pretty much just assume that all former child stars had been sexually abused at some point.

Golly gee whiz, ya think maybe?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Thru certain types of diagnosis they can gain legal control over a person.
By court order.

This is 100% conjecture on my part.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Britney Spears situation reminds me of a show I watched, it was an episode of Dirty Money called "Guardianship" where elderly people are targeted to become a ward of the state and assigned a Guardian.

The Guardian takes control of all their finances and locks their targets out of their own bank accounts! Basically to drain them of all the money they have.

The elderly people have trouble hiring a lawyer to fight it because they don't have access to their own bank accounts. The Guardians can also force them into homes, taking them away from their families, and also sell all their property and businesses- which they do, for more money.

It's all driven by greed.

There is a network of greedy POS's who are getting paid. Bank associates and lawyers who target such elderly people, and then specific doctors who will write off the elderly as being "incompetent" even when they are very competent... and elderly homes/communities who are in on this network as well, basically overcharging the elderly so the money gets dispersed all over the network perhaps- possibly some money laundering going on there idk. Why are they being so overcharged?

Anyway, I hope Britney Spears gets some control back.
edit on 29-8-2020 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have a very close friend the first five years that I knew him he was completely normal. One day his wife cheated on him and he snapped had a breakdown and ended up in the mental hospital. Came out a paranoid schizophrenic. He's actually in there right now. He went 10 years without any issues but lately he's been in and out every other month.

He also routinely claims that the doctors are trying to kill him. But I am involved with the courts I do go in and stand up for him. The way it works is once you get Baker acted they have 72 hours they can hold you and then decide whether you need further treatment or not. The way it is decided is by the doctor's recommendations in front of a mental health court. It's basically a judge the doctor in the patient ninety-nine percent of the time whatever the doctor says is what's going to happen. It's actually extremely rare for attorneys to be in mental health court. But during the court date you are allowed to calling witnesses on your behalf as I have been to say that yes he has been taking his medicine and yes he's been getting better or no he has not. You basically get to put in your two cents but as I said the judge almost always goes with what the doctor recommends kind of a sham. But I hope that helps you understand how it works

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Heart of gold, man.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Bingo. Britney was put under the conservatorship, not for bipolar disorder, or drug abuse, or anything that you would expect, but rather.... Early onset dementia. Yeah. After she came down with the old veggies, she went on to release multiple best selling albums, appeared on TV shows, had a 4 year residency in Las Vegas (the contract of which required the conservatorship to stay in place), etc etc etc. A tremendous career for a vegetable.

I recently went down the Britney rabbit hole, and did an episode on my podcast. Idk if I can link it, might be against the rules, but it's called the "Alien Conspiracy" podcast.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

Wow dementia! What a crock of sh-t.

I searched and found it here:

E34 #FreeBritney

Omg I discovered the Saturn hexagon awhile ago, it's incredible! Lol at your voice, it's cool. Listening now.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There are some recent videos of her where she seems scared or worried and keeps darting her eyes off camera as if looking for cues as to what to say, or fearful that she's saying too much/the wrong thing.

She looks exhausted and stressed. I have no doubt that her father is using her as a bankroll to keep his own lifestyle going.

Stan Lee was being abused by his own manager mentally and financially.

Mickey Rooney was being abused by his step kids. They kept him prisoner in his own home and locked him out of his finances.

Kasey Kasem's wife was neglecting him until his death and his kids were unable to gain conservatorship to intervene and help him.

When there is money involved, people will resort to some truly heinous actions to keep from losing that money. These Disney kids are damaged goods, easily manipulated and ripe for someone to con them into a place where they have no way out.
edit on 8/29/2020 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have seen a few weird cryptic posts on IG from her. Supposedly, in some, she is responding via clothing colours to people asking her if she is in trouble/safe

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

To follow up, I didn't listen to all of it but a fair amount.

This is the kind of stuff that really is uncomfortable to take in- it's not for the faint of heart which sadly almost makes it easier for these monsters to do what they do... because people aren't willing to face it due to the uncomfortable nature of it. It's so much more comfortable to turn a blind eye instead, because we automatically naturally prefer to live in a world where these heinous acts don't happen.

So incredibly sad and beyond infuriating for all the people who have ever been in similar situations.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anyone messing with Britney bank account gets an endoscope. Q is hitting Hollywood hard. This is just the start. Parliament is where it is at. What kind of moral guidance is set when child abuse is ok?

Britney most likely does need some help, and help is available. Do the right thing.
edit on 29-8-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why can’t people see that she (except being famous) is normal!

Most celebrities have been through Rehab or Mental health!?!

Why don’t they do a ‘safe’ interview with someone they trust like Oprah.

Or start a mental too’ movement about it?

Something!

Free Britney and Kanye West!

Who else is a celebrity effected???

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Damn! ‘Me too‘ auto corrected to ‘mental too?‘

What I meant to say is that famous people an artists do strange things due to wealth, attacks, abuse, control and manipulation!

Mental health wards, doctors, lawyers, family and support seem to turn! Why?a reply to: gell1234

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join