It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Will Vote Before the Sept 29th Trump vs Biden Debate - An Early Sept Debate is Imperative.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Saturday, August 29, 2020

The next Presidential Election in the United States is on November 3, 2020.

Due to so much Covid-19 fear, there will be a record number of Americans voting by mail this year.

Amazingly, an estimated 30 million of the 153 million registered voters in America will be eligible to cast their vote before the 1st Presidential debate between President Donald Trump and challenger Joseph Biden, scheduled for Tuesday September 29th.

This list shows when states will begin mailing out ballots. (Some are attempting to do so sooner than shown here)

Alabama September 19
Alaska October 9
Arizona October 7-October 10
Arkansas September 18
California October 3
Colorado October 9
Connecticut October 3
DC Mid-October
Delaware September 19
Florida September 24–October 1
Georgia September 19
Hawaii October 14
Idaho September 19
Illinois September 24
Indiana September 19
Iowa October 6
Kansas October 14
Kentucky September 14
Louisiana September 19
Maine October 4
Maryland September 24
Massachusetts Late September/early October
Michigan September 19
Minnesota September 18
Mississippi September 24
Missouri September 22
Montana October 9
Nebraska September 29
Nevada Late September/early October
New Hampshire October 4
New Jersey September 19
New Mexico October 12
New York October 2
North Carolina September 4
North Dakota September 24
Ohio October 5
Oklahoma September 19
Oregon October 14
Pennsylvania September 14–19
Rhode Island September 19
South Carolina October 5
South Dakota September 18
Tennessee September 19
Texas September 19
Utah October 13
Vermont September 19
Virginia September 18
Washington October 16
West Virginia September 18
Wisconsin September 17
Wyoming September 19
Better formatted at: www.businessinsider.com...

This rallying cry from influential former first-lady Michelle Obama sums up WHY there needs to be an early debate, prior to the September mass ballot mailings.

"We’ve got to request our mail-in ballots right now, tonight, and send them back immediately and follow up to make sure they’re received," former First Lady Michelle Obama said at this week's Democratic National Convention. "And then, make sure our friends and families do the same."
More at: www.usatoday.com... und-states/3298789001/

Why are Democrats so eager to get their constituents to complete, and return their ballots ASAP?

The OFFICIAL reason they give is that the United States Post Office will be "overwhelmed". But the Post Master General testified (under oath) before Congress last week that the USPS is well prepared to handle the increased mail volume.

The REAL reason can be found by looking at the increasing number of Democrat leaders and experts who are telling candidate Joe Biden that it's a bad idea for him to debate President Trump. (House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said twice in the past 3 days that Biden should not debate Trump.)

They give a myriad of reasons for their advice. But their real motivation is to avoid having Joe Biden's dramatic decline in cognitive ability exposed to America...and the world.

Democrat leaders, Pundits, and Mainstream Media, all fear that Democrat voters who wait until after the 1st debate to return their ballot, may very well not vote for Joe Biden. Because it's likely that he will be totally trounced by President Trump. (They'll just vote for state/local candidates)

In less than 24 hours on August 6th, the Democrat-heavy (See: www.debates.org... ) Presidential Debate Commission smacked down President Trump's official request to add an early September debate. Naturally, Joe Biden didn't want an earlier debate either.

Story: www.forbes.com...

Is there any recourse for adding a Trump vs Biden debate in early September? Maybe an appeal of the Debate Commission's decision to the Supreme Court?

As Democrats are continually proclaiming..."The Covid-19 Pandemic has made this a very challenging year for voters. Everything needs to be adjusted and made more flexible!"

"Everything" includes the debate schedule as well... Does it not?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
has there ever been an older potus

idk....old buzzard breath biden is 80 almost....someone throw a yellow flagg on him.....blow a whistle somebody quick
edit on 29-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You only want a debate to watch Trump crush him cuz it'll be funny.

Cmon man go easy on Biden.
This isnt fair!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
has there ever been an older potus

idk....old buzzard breath biden is 80 almost....someone throw a yellow flagg on him.....blow a whistle somebody quick

As far as we know, Joe Biden is in good health physically. It's his MIND that would endanger America the most.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This isnt fair!!!!

That will most likely be the case, regardless of when the debate(s) occur. The problem is the Democrat "machine" pressing Democrat voters to return their ballots before the first debate occurs. It will be intense.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

doesnt matter really.

those that vote that early already have their mind made up. nothing said will change it. nearly as many gop will vote early as dems, i say nearly because dems outnumber gop.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

doesnt matter really.

those that vote that early already have their mind made up. nothing said will change it. nearly as many gop will vote early as dems, i say nearly because dems outnumber gop.

There is validity to what you said. We've all heard Democrats state that they'd vote for Joe Biden over Trump, even if Biden has severe Dementia.

But fortunately, the number of Democrats who use their common sense, is growing rapidly.

Check out what happened on CSPAN during the RNC Convention this week.

Amazing Number of Democrats Voting For Trump in November: thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
There won't be any live debate. Biden will have prerecorded questions and answer them perfectly as he has enough time to do as many takes as necessary to get them right. Watch as they blame covid for not holding in person debates.

Everyone knows joe you ain't black biden has been hiding in his basement. He comes out here and there and says things but never takes questions. Trump takes questions every day and would trounce biden in any debate.

What do you think about trump suggesting they do drug tests before the debate?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There are probably 8 or 9 people in the entire US population that are swayed by a debate at this point so it a non starter.

They really want them in early so they can be altered....errr....counted.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Trump is very hard to poll there are a group of people that just dont want to admit they are voting for him, Mostly because they dont like him as in personality wise. but they will vote for him. I think this group is as high as 5 percent .so if a poll looks close it may not be, I just saw he got a bounce off the rnc convention in michigan Trump is up by 2. So i suspect it could be as high as 7

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
There are probably 8 or 9 people in the entire US population that are swayed by a debate at this point so it a non starter.

They really want them in early so they can be altered....errr....counted.

With tariffs and all, it takes longer to get the Chinese slave children to fill a shipping container with ballots- and with the blackmail fees, its expensive. They just need an early count so they know how many containers to order with enough time for them to come in.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
AFAIK Trump's team already had their motion to move up the debates denies. It's shocking that this is really happening, we all know Kamala will be taking over, and she only had 2% support when she dropped out. It's very undemocratic.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Filled in using Chinese made Bic.pens no less.

a reply to: a325nt

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Trump will talk about himself in his usual hyperbolic way and Biden will talk about policy , I think Trump will look and act like a petulant child in the debate against the more statesmanlike Biden.

To reiterate I don't support Biden I think he's to old but as a panacea he's probably what America needs to stop the rot and save the dignity of the office of President.

Either way I too look forward to some crushing and Covfefe.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump will talk about himself in his usual hyperbolic way and Biden will talk about policy , I think Trump will look and act like a petulant child in the debate against the more statesmanlike Biden.

To reiterate I don't support Biden I think he's to old but as a panacea he's probably what America needs to stop the rot and save the dignity of the office of President.

Its much more likely Biden looses his temper just like he did during the democratic debates. I figure he will challenge Trump to push ups or call him a dog faced pony soldier. Biden can no longer stand being questioned in any way. As far as policy hes been avoiding it so far why should the debates make a difference? Not what he wants he wants to make this a referendum on Trump make people hate him and he looses.Trump on the other hand will try to be more likable so expect to see a hole Trump disapear for a while.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This isnt fair!!!!

That will most likely be the case, regardless of when the debate(s) occur. The problem is the Democrat "machine" pressing Democrat voters to return their ballots before the first debate occurs. It will be intense.

I hate to level with ya but those Dim witted voters would vote Dimly no matter what Biden or Trump said.

Biden could say "I'm a retard that eats poo" and they'd all say he was qualified. They will vote the same no matter what cuz they hate hate hate orange.

The fact anyone buys into this proves to me our education system failed.

The Dim party purposely picked Biden to throw the election. There's not one redeeming quality. Anyone that even considers voting for this perv toolbag is damn near criminally insane.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump has the mind of a child.
Biden lost his in the last few years.

If you think Biden can discuss anything coherently for over 5min you are even further in brain degeneration than him.

You're almost certainly right Trump will talk about himself mostly but he'll likely have good insults for everyone else tho.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's criminal the Dims put a man this disabled and suffering from Alzheimers/Parkinsons/neuropathy whatever it is that's wrong with him.

He needs to be in an old folks home or something out of the public life.

His brain is failing and it's DISGUSTING the Dims picked him over Berney when virtually 80% of their dam party has been voting Bern for what a decade now and they get robbed at every convention?

Then that lawsuit in Florida proved the Dims not only faked the votes to fix it but claimed they LEGALLY did so cuz it's not a national election it was a private convention so there aren't many rules....
edit on 8/29/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If you think Biden can discuss anything coherently for over 5min you are even further in brain degeneration than him.

From interviews I've seen he's more coherent and on topic than his rival , my brain function is fine thank you which is more than can be said for Mr Trump.

You're almost certainly right Trump will talk about himself mostly but he'll likely have good insults for everyone else tho.

I'm sure he will but grown ups see through Trumps insults to the void that lies behind.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

lololol you think anything these two say at this point is going to make people vote or switch sides. lolol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join