It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Chadwick Boseman aka Black Panther

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Saw this alert upon waking. Wow.

Never knew he was battling cancer, but he was a pleasure to work with.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
42 was really good

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

i used to eat a ton of dairy.

then I stopped for a few years. That's when the cancer was found.

But yeah I could have been brought on by all that dairy. I used to eat way to much of it. Like whole gallons of icecream in just 2 days crazy.

I'm lucky my doc found this when they did. they said if I had given it just 5 more years it would have been beyond curing.

It was removed through surgery then they did a dna test to see if I had the markers for colon cancer. To see if it ran in my family. It does not.
So it must have been something I put in my body that caused it. At least that's what I think. I'm not a doctor.
edit on 29-8-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No Dairy,
No Sugar
No Wheat

= long life

I'm still working on the sugar part....

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Your thread will probably be moved to the lower-visibility "People" forum. I'm glad I saw it before that move occurred.

A relatively young person dying of colon cancer is rare. There must have been some other illnesses involved.

Well at least, he did get a privilege to be the cartoon hero of one of the greatest movie series since Star Wars.
And one with lots of cool tech and great powers. That had to be fun. Bless his family in their time of suffering. RIP Chad..

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Such a sad loss.

I cant help but feel that he didn't give his colon the energy it needed to get better. The man made 9 movies in this 4 year period, 8 of which were action roles, and in black panther in particular, he had a demanding workout schedule to stay in shape.

This is not an intelligent and mindful response to illness. Eating vegeterian is only one part; the other part is rest. The body asks us that we give it the time it needs to restore coherency to its functions; to keep things quiet; to feed it the nutrients it needs, and then to give it the rest it asks for.

Working out and maintaining the physique Boseman maintained is simply the opposite of how the homeostatic systems of the body work. When one system is ill - the lower end of the digestive tract - its required that the bodies other systems sacrifice their energy for the wellbeing of an ill component.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join