It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Social Media Companies Have Aligned their Interests with Americas Enemies.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, August 28, 2020

The biggest (in size) foreign enemies of America seem to be CHINA and IRAN.

Both countries want Donald Trump REPLACED by Joe Biden as U.S. President.

But, but, most countries 'want' Donald Trump replaced!

Who cares. I'm talking about US-based social media entities blocking American citizens from communicating with each other, for the purpose of protecting freedoms, lives, and property from terrorists, and Anti-Trump politicians and powers.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Lumenari

I just, basically googled "EU Contributions to nato"...

The civilian and military budget for 2019 was set at about €1.67bn (£1.43; $1.84bn), according to Nato figures. The US was paying for just over 22% of this, while Germany's contribution was 14.76%, and France and the UK just under 10.5% each. The rest was shared by the other members of the alliance.

Not to mention that individual NATO countries don't count for the largest deployment of military anyway, that credit goes to Japan, and you could add S. Korea for fingers in the pie.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Friday, August 28, 2020

Not Russia

Joe Biden is mad that Russia is for President Trump. He accuses the country of placing thousands of negative Joe Biden ads, all over the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Interesting point, and it reminded me of how many US military bases are laid around the world, mostly in EU and NATO Strong holds. I mean, Kosovo is basically a US colony, a giant military base. Do they count that in the NATO budget? Even tho it's clearly not a NATO driven objective... I bet they do.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Interesting point, and it reminded me of how many US military bases are laid around the world, mostly in EU and NATO Strong holds. I mean, Kosovo is basically a US colony, a giant military base. Do they count that in the NATO budget? Even tho it's clearly not a NATO driven objective... I bet they do.

Yep, and never mind the cost of moving all the chappies around...constantly, probably exponential on it's own.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Is the internet the U.S. or the Chinese?

Do countries own apps being banned or does Google?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At least the U.S. Courts have sided with the Department of Justice in clamping down on terrorist-rioters.

Ruling today from 9th Circuit Court Pleases AG Barr: lawandcrime.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I just, basically googled "EU Contributions to nato"...

The civilian and military budget for 2019 was set at about €1.67bn (£1.43; $1.84bn), according to Nato figures. The US was paying for just over 22% of this, while Germany's contribution was 14.76%, and France and the UK just under 10.5% each. The rest was shared by the other members of the alliance.

Perhaps you should google where Germany hadn't paid their fair share for decades and Trump fixed that particular problem... in 2017.

Context...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Let's hope Disney rewrites history. Sh!t is going down the way of the toilet along with ads, and PC think sjws.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Perhaps you shouldn't use Google at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Or... Trump IS indeed a bad person who wants the good for the few and the bad for the many.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The truth is all being revealed. The biased propaganda and censorship has been going on for a long time. These are big tech companies that have the ability to control most media. Social media, has a much bigger audience now vs the TV. WE Indeed are witnessing a massive mass media blitz, in a attempt to transition change. Also if we observe the current events of the past 2 yrs, believing less than half of what we are being told we can see the correlation between, the Democratic Party and China. That’s not an opinion either. This is a orchestrated attempt, and also a result of a pandemic that was originated in China, the world would not be in this position if this pandemic did not occur, and be used to influence the minds of people due to the trauma of transition and change. I also, think the yes the pandemic has allot to do, and or exist on the planet to try to change the United States, even so far but cannot be proven used as a weapon of change.

These times we are in now, are very turbulent, there is allot of energy being spent to make the current political system in the United States appear evil or wrong. This will continue and continue to become more aggressive. After the elections or moments before, it appears this will reach the climax, and violence on a wide scale will occur, which will also be another catalyst for forced change, “trauma of forced change”. This is in association with the minds of millions of people, not just the person that says that won’t happen, because I think so.
edit on 29-8-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

does this mean you will stop endlessly posting twitter links then, sometimes you even post the same twitter link 3 times, by doing so you are driving traffic to there website and thus helping them grow and earn money, which in effect makes you an enemy of your own nation, oh the irony.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Let's hope Disney rewrites history. Sh!t is going down the way of the toilet along with ads, and PC think sjws.

School text book authors are being pressed to "correct" history, thanks to Black Lives Matter. Heard that from a scholar on MSNBC the other day.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

does this mean you will stop endlessly posting twitter links then, sometimes you even post the same twitter link 3 times, by doing so you are driving traffic to there website and thus helping them grow and earn money, which in effect makes you an enemy of your own nation, oh the irony.

re: www.fool.com...

Good point! I'll more carefully consider the PROS vs the CONS of posting a Twitter link going forward.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Or... Trump IS indeed a bad person who wants the good for the few and the bad for the many.

Rather than speculate, the most accurate determination can be made by looking at facts and results.

i.e.: www.promiseskept.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I think what you meant to say was...

"My guy lies all the time. I know it and you know it, BUT I don't want anyone calling him out on it so I'm going to claim that there is a conspiracy against him and the USA and hope you are gullible enough to believe it"

Your Kool Aid addiction is tantamount to fanaticism.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yes context. Germany was in a bit if a pickle for most of its time in nato. It wasnt allowed to have any foreign military presence or even allowed to contribute for a long time.

And the US again, has massive military presence in Germany. Which might be taken out now. Oh well. Who cares about working together just tell everyone else is lazy. Go team!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Friday, August 28, 2020

that's nice and all. But only AMERICANS get to vote for our president, the rest of you can suck eggs. I hope you get a nice rotten one. You deserve it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
'trummpviolence' is trending on the ole twitttter machine.

and idiots post videos of people defending themselves against the commmunist riotters.

i noticed how twittter scams 'trends' and puts fake stuff on top.

everyone wanted bernie to run.
then last year, i saw 'bidenbetterthanbernie' or some weird statement like that, as a top 3 trend.

twittter kept telling people how bernie cannot run.

and now, all these fools who never liked bidden, are bending it over taking it in the keyser for him.

it sucks, i love watching a tv show, with a big reveal or sporting event, and then hitting twittter to see fan reactions in real time. in fact, i was never a twittter reader until i found out this happens.

you could see The Doctor defeat the latest alien threat, then jump on there and read how pysched everyone else was.

now its a cesspool of proppaganda.

good news, believe it or not, is black panther dying.
at least for a few days, the 'news' will be wakanda forever.

ive even seen it, where pscyho s-j-w's are posting pics of black panther, instead of inciting riots.
lets hope it extends to the commies rioting on the streets.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join