It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Social Media Companies Have Aligned their Interests with Americas Enemies.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Friday, August 28, 2020

The biggest (in size) foreign enemies of America seem to be CHINA and IRAN.

Both countries want Donald Trump REPLACED by Joe Biden as U.S. President.

FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, and TWITTER are taking sides with IRAN and CHINA against the United States, by censoring and/or removing information that is either supportive of Trump's agenda, or against Biden's agenda.

In addition to what we've already seen from these traitors, today marks the latest Anti-American decision and statement. This time, it's from FaceBook.

FaceBook is "apologizing" for helping Americans communicate with each other, in order to protect ourselves, and our interests, against terrorist rioters who are becoming a greater danger as the weeks pass, this year.

The Washington Post - Mark Zuckerberg acknowledges Facebook erred by not removing a post that urged armed action in Kenosha.

Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg acknowledged in a video post Friday that the company erred by not taking down an event listing for a militia group that encouraged armed civilians to defend the streets of Kenosha, Wisc., from civil unrest, before the fatal shooting of two people this week.
Source: www.msn.com... edgntp

Facebook, Twitter, Google, support when looters and rioters use their platforms to organize unrest and attacks. China and Iran are working with the U.S. Democratic party, (which includes FB-Twit-Goog-CNN-NBC-ABC, etc.), to create chaos in America, while Donald Trump is President.

They (mistakenly) believe that Americans are stupid enough to blame President Trump for violent actions that are planned and initiated by Democrats.

After President Trump is re-elected, the administration will switch from Defense to Offense. But unlike how Democrats are operating, it will be LEGAL.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Amazing isn't it? There are probably thousands of videos and accounts of blm/antifa they speak free about what they are doing and post videos. Videos of shooting at people destroying property and planning there next move. I have read and seen the videos myself.

But if you want to get together to protect your family and livelihood, set up some kind community watch program, with no intention of actually looking for trouble. Your account will probably be banned.

I'm having a hard time understanding this world anymore. Seems like getting together with the neighborhood and making a plan, as suggested the other day, is the only thing left that can be done, if things continue the way they are.

Used to be so proud of my country. Whenever my son would complain, I would always explain to him how lucky he was to be born here. Not so sure anymore. It's just sad. These tech giants are evil blinded by money and would sell there children and country to the highest bidder.
edit on 8/28/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good luck considering those that fall out of his light end up being out away or have been charged or have pending charges just sit.
Dude I’m sorry but Trump is not your guy. I know that you love America but at some point you have to see what’s in front of you. And now may be that time bro.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow that’s crazy. Evil Facebook.

All they wanted to go do is help others, with a few rounds and then walk home casually.

If anything Facebook should encourage vigilantes to go out and do their jobs as countrymen.

I think you should use ats as an alternative voice and start organizing a new group now and march to dc this weekend. Ats won’t take it down like those commies at Facebook. If anything goes tits up, trump will surely pardon decent folks.
edit on 28-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Good luck considering those that fall out of his light end up being out away or have been charged or have pending charges just sit.
Dude I’m sorry but Trump is not your guy. I know that you love America but at some point you have to see what’s in front of you. And now may be that time bro.

So what policies that the Democratic party is proposing are the ones that are going to make you vote for Biden?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sounds like something Nancy Pelosi said recently 😃

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Are google, facebook, etc. US property?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Man you need to read up on Lifelog and the creation Facebook.
You couldn't be further off mark on your analysis of social media and politics.
Seriously.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, August 28, 2020

But, but, most countries 'want' Donald Trump replaced!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Friday, August 28, 2020

Probably so, especially the EU.

Then they can go back to not paying their NATO bill,start fleecing the USA again on trade deals and have American politicians kiss their ass once more.

How about your countries grow up, become self-supportive financially and militarily so that the American taxpayer doesn't have to pay you to be weak?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How about your countries grow up, become self-supportive financially and militarily so that the American taxpayer doesn't have to pay you to be weak?

They are. And they do, the US just wanted to be the police of the world, and offered everything. And in return, wanted everything.
Rome played the same game. As did many empires...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Friday, August 28, 2020

Not Russia

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

They are. And they do, the US just wanted to be the police of the world, and offered everything. And in return, wanted everything.
Rome played the same game. As did many empires...

They are? And they do?

Any actual evidence of that since the 1940's?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I just, basically googled "EU Contributions to nato"...

The civilian and military budget for 2019 was set at about €1.67bn (£1.43; $1.84bn), according to Nato figures. The US was paying for just over 22% of this, while Germany's contribution was 14.76%, and France and the UK just under 10.5% each. The rest was shared by the other members of the alliance.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
Congress has summoned the CEO's of Facebook, Google, Twitter to testify TWICE in the last 3 years. The CEO's receive an earful from both Democrats and Republicans. Then return home with ZERO changes effected.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You may be right. But I'll reserve making a personal determination/judgement until the first year of President Trump's second term.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
It's not so surprising when you let it sink in who/what the big social media companies are aligned with. If they were headquartered in another country, and advocated the overthrow of that country, they would be sent packing.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds like something Nancy Pelosi said recently 😃

Nancy is also aligning with America's enemies in a more open manner now. No more pretending to be for American citizens any longer.

Just this week she said the 30 million unemployed Americans won't get a dime of Federal Assistance, unless the Senate agrees to give $25 Billion to the U.S. Post Office.

The post office says it has $10 Billion on hand, and is fine to next Summer.

She no longer cares what American citizens think of her. Politics/Corruption over People.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yea I've read the headlines over the years. Like Zuckerberg summoned to Congress ect,ect. Then nothing. To few people have way too much power and influence, and I feel bad for the weak minded, sheepile if you will. They just don't know. As I said it's just sad.

edit on 8/28/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Are google, facebook, etc. US property?

No. But they are allowed to have their operations headquartered here by the U.S. government.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join