It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats OWN this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Nonsense.

He's the answer to the lack of character being displayed in the streets.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm surrounded by stress from the drunken spirit I fight with my treasure...my daughter in law...an hour ago her and her friend who said she wanted to drop kick me....she was 5 foot 3 ....

like coming back to Dallas from Alaska a week ago....she just almost caused a scene before push back from the gate......and the Eskimo couple in the seat in front of her that she had given the bottles she bought in duty free.....speech from the head flight attendant came for the empty bottles....then I had to quiet the cussing by telling her she'll have to stop, think of the normals .....and she went quiet

a reply to: muzzleflash

edit on 28-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: game over man

How you display your character is always important.

The fact Donald Trump is president determined that was a lie

Haha

He made being a racist POS trendy, lol

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Not at all what I said. There is a video in the article. Unless you are implying this is worse because it was elderly white people instead of the elderly black man, or that being flipped the bird is worse than a racial slur and using the f word instead of the finger? There are horrible people on both sides. All bad behavior is wrong regardless of party.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I'm surrounded by stress from the drunken spirit I fight with my treasure...my daughter in law...an hour ago her and her friend who said she wanted to drop kick me....she was 5 foot 3 ....

like coming back to Dallas from Alaska a week ago....she just almost caused a scene before push back from the gate......and the Eskimo couple in the seat in front of her that she had given the bottles she bought in duty free.....speech from the head flight attendant came for the empty bottles....then I had to quiet the cussing by telling her she'll have to stop, think of the normals .....and she went quiet

a reply to: muzzleflash

There's a reason I can't be around drinkers. They are focused on 1 thing and it isn't good.

They lose self control, lapse in responsibility, hurt themselves and others, are untrustworthy while intoxicated, and lack sympathy/empathy as the alcohol inhibits those functions.

The only thing I know to say is keep praying with all your heart for help to get her sober.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Haha

You have no clue what racism is.

Ever heard of Rwanda?
You're so out of touch with reality.

Look in your mirror and wake up. We live in the most inclusive society in history ... In HISTORY!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Nonsense.

He's the answer to the lack of character being displayed in the streets.

I disagree Vxn.

YOU are the answer.
And I totally mean that.

We need clones of you and other good hearted level headed people.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

ATS's narrative on current events is see one image or hear one word and write a narcissist 30 page thread about it. It's an interesting way to spend your time. 😬

Since you're an expert you should write a book about it. it could be a new York times best seller.
edit on 28-8-2020 by Rekrul because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

We live in the most inclusive society in history ... In HISTORY!!!

And that means we should just hit the brakes and stop trying to progress as a species? We were the most inclusive society in 1776, too. When women were finally granted the right to vote we were the most inclusive society, too. In what America do we just throw our hands up and say "well I guess that's good enough". Gay marriage wasn't legal nationwide until just 5 short years ago; we aren't as inclusive as you think.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Damn. Are you mad about people not recognizing your gayness?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

And that means we should just hit the brakes and stop trying to progress as a species? We were the most inclusive society in 1776, too. When women were finally granted the right to vote we were the most inclusive society, too. In what America do we just throw our hands up and say "well I guess that's good enough". Gay marriage wasn't legal nationwide until just 5 short years ago; we aren't as inclusive as you think.

Show me any society in history that has as many protections and freedoms as ours.

You can't.

Of course we should make it better!
We have a long way to go yet...

Explain to me how all the riots help bring us together in unity?

Explain how the MSM (right and left) are helping us come together?

You can't. It's clear this was Divide and Conquer and we have been fooled. Problem Reaction Solution.

Now we will end up with an overpowered police state which I despise, less freedoms in public places, heavy restrictions on protesting, more spying, probably secret arrests, etc.

All this chaos was orchestrated for a reason and both sides are being manipulated into civil strife and even murder. Both sides.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Haha

Ever heard of Rwanda?

Look in your mirror and wake up. We live in the most inclusive society in history ... In HISTORY!!!

Oh damn, are you gonna show me? Real racism?

When I look in the mirror I see myself that I might need to brush my teeth, pluck my nose hairs. You see society in your face when you look at the mirror?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Nobody likes you. Go back to plebbit

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Haha

Ever heard of Rwanda?

Oh damn, are you gonna show me? Real racism?

When I look in the mirror I see myself that I might need to brush my teeth, pluck my nose hairs. You see society in your face when you look at the mirror?

When I look in the mirror I see someone who can improve themselves in many ways.

I tell that person to be honest and face his failings and mistakes and own it. Then fix it.

You sound totally shallow and empty.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Got a witty response this time?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Oh here's an example how brainwashed everyone is into utter BS.

Marriage.

Gay ppl were like "we have a right to marriage" but the truth is stranger than you'd think.

In Reality marriage licenses issued by govt was intended to violate rights not uphold them.

They used the licensing to DENY PPL marriage not "allow" it.

Prior to govt involvement all marriages were completed by a religious ceremony no license.

License = permission for otherwise prohibited activity.

We should have been eliminating the license scheme and just lower taxes for everyone to the extent no one will miss the benefit $$$.

Being pro marriage via govt sanction is totally unconstitutional cuz I have a right to my beliefs about love and companionship and there's NO ROOM for govt involvement in my sex life.

So if you're pro gay marriage you've been brainwashed into supporting the invalid belief that Govt has any place to dictate anyone's marriages.

And I'm 100% against any govt involvement in any way at all.

You really need to get on my ship cuz I'm gonna sink the rest of em...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: midnightstar

Don't be coy, this is all Democrat. Whether the punk is one or not, the Democrats legitmized this and therefore it's all on them.

Infact, all these rioting, it's synonymous with Democrats and their institutions.

That makes no sense at all, The actions of one do not represent the entire group. Thats like saying a bad cop shoots soeone and all police are evil. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and actions of one does not mean everyone agrees with his actions. wow its gotten to the pont where people will try to twist anything to show the other side is evil. Sadly this has to stop what we need is to find common ground and work together, until we can stop attacking each other and work together things are just going to get worse.
Okay, you'll have to be a bit more critical when engaging me, understand?

We're not talking about the actions of ONE with which we broadstroke an entire group for, like your wonderful example of cops. We're, ultimately, talking about the riots and mobs, THEY ARE HERE and these videos in these threads reinforce this fact and narrative.

You think the punk idiotically flicking off an elderly woman and her husband walking quietly home will win support beyond the radicals? You think he's what we're talking about?

Breh, that's an EXAMPLE

...part of a larger issue we're facing, it's one thing to peacefully protest, even out in force, however, the destruction, carnage and general disrespect for society is what degrades the message.

BLM is now morphing into something undesired and those that backed them are looking for outs, those subtle messages you got from communities across the internet, from restaurants to online video ganes are slowly vanishing and silently being pulled.

Why associate with destruction?

wow its gotten to the pont where people will try to twist anything to show the other side is evil. Sadly this has to stop what we need is to find common ground and work together, until we can stop attacking each other and work together things are just going to get worse.

This is rich, I feel like you're on the right track, but backwards, if anything, the Right, the GOP, Conservatives, Moderates and Independents alike, we're standing here, hands stretched out, join us.

Notice something about us? We're together and embracing, turn around and look what's going on behind you, see that fire? Looting? Carnage?

Are you really going to preach to us about, "Working Together"? Especially with a President who is about Law and Order?

Can you do me a favor? Cut the crap out, look beyond Trumps character and just red pill, we're doing things for US and ONLY US, join us or relegate yourself to the deluge of leftist tears come Nov, you know it, we know it, just kick it with us 😌

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Liberal media couldn't find a big negative story from the RNC convention, so they invented one....aimed right at President Trump's 3 year old Grandson.

www.breitbart.com...

Starting on November 4th, these evil people will pay BIGLY.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Nyiah

Seriously? There are tons of videos similar to the one in this article. Own this Republican. We know he's not a Democrat. There are horrible people who support each party. There are terrible people in general. They are all wrong for the behavior.
This man was previously screaming racial slurs at an old man.

driver caught on video screaming the n-word and telling woman that ‘no black lives matter’

The Sun

Dollars to donuts that douche canoe is an Antifa twat.

Suck it up, that likelihood is significantly higher than your claim.

You're only making yourself out to look like a colossal biased ass. Doing a fine job of it, though, so there's that. I guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Liberal media couldn't find a big negative story from the RNC convention, so they invented one....aimed right at President Trump's 3 year old Grandson.

www.breitbart.com...

Starting on November 4th, these evil people will pay BIGLY.

There is one moral constant that should be STRICTLY adhered to across ALL party lines, and that is minor children of politicians are off-limits to jeering. They have no choice but to be along for the ride, they didn't choose it -- end of debate. IMO, going after kids is effectively a politi-game season forfeit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join