It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats OWN this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Is this a picture of big snow man showing how he is going to bring peace and human rights?

What a #in dickhead.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: JBurns

Is this a picture of big snow man showing how he is going to bring peace and human rights?

What a #in dickhead.

Yes, actually. They gave me hell for wearing a mask and I had to give 'em the business

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Some random teen who could care less about politics is rude to a old couple and that makes him a Democrat ?

I guess every person on the planet is a Democrat in that case You have been rude to someone I have been Every one has been rude it happens to the best of us .
I will say one good thing came out of him doing that he got ride of the right wing .

Every human on the planet can be a rear from time to time seeing this post and that is all that is required to Be Democrat then we all are .

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Some random teen who could care less about politics is rude to a old couple and that makes him a Democrat ?

I guess every person on the planet is a Democrat in that case You have been rude to someone I have been Every one has been rude it happens to the best of us .
I will say one good thing came out of him doing that he got ride of the right wing .

Every human on the planet can be a rear from time to time seeing this post and that is all that is required to Be Democrat then we all are .

Is that you Joe.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whatever the reasons and justifications are to the radicals, the Majority of Americans stand against this.

Y'all do realize once Trump is re-elected, he doesn't have to worry about public perception, YOU GET ME?

In other words, he'll bring those riots to HEEL with heavy handed force and PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE.

If any of y'all watched Trumps speech, noticed, he made a thinly veiled question, who is FUNDING and causing the fear?

This is why it is important for Trump to win, to bring LAW and ORDER back, and HE WILL.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Don't be coy, this is all Democrat. Whether the punk is one or not, the Democrats legitmized this and therefore it's all on them.

Infact, all these rioting, it's synonymous with Democrats and their institutions.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: midnightstar

Don't be coy, this is all Democrat. Whether the punk is one or not, the Democrats legitmized this and therefore it's all on them.

Infact, all these rioting, it's synonymous with Democrats and their institutions.

That makes no sense at all, The actions of one do not represent the entire group. Thats like saying a bad cop shoots soeone and all police are evil. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and actions of one does not mean everyone agrees with his actions. wow its gotten to the pont where people will try to twist anything to show the other side is evil. Sadly this has to stop what we need is to find common ground and work together, until we can stop attacking each other and work together things are just going to get worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: JBurns

The new "morale" of the democrat party is about as mature and moral as a gaggle of bullies in the 2nd grade.

"Run around the entire playground if you wanna be one of us" = Support open borders if you want to be one of us

" Now step in dog crap and wipe it on Dexter if you wanna be one of us" = Show support for criminals killed for resisting arrest if you wanna be one of us

" Now during a test, tell Mrs. Barnes that Dexter's cheating, if you wanna be one of us" = Do your part to see the economy destroyed and blame Trump

You’ve no idea how impressed I am that you managed to use the words, mature, moral and Democrat in the same sentence.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Democrats have claimed it and own it- couldn't be clearer.

EVERYONE BEWARE
edit on 8 28 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Sadly, this will not end even if the Democrats return to power and win the Presidency back. In fact I see it only getting worse if they do win as they will never be able to deliver every demand made thus far. If by some miracle they manage to make good on a small portion of the checks written thus far, the protestors, progressive party members and others will only be emboldened to immediately demand more.

If they fail to deliver on any of the demands made so far it will mean that tactics must change, and I am unable to envision exactly what this could Involve but nothing would surprise me any more

I believe if the democrats win they will force the USA into a civil war before the next election cycle.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: DJMSN
Sadly, this will not end even if the Democrats return to power and win the Presidency back. In fact I see it only getting worse if they do win as they will never be able to deliver every demand made thus far. If by some miracle they manage to make good on a small portion of the checks written thus far, the protestors, progressive party members and others will only be emboldened to immediately demand more.

If they fail to deliver on any of the demands made so far it will mean that tactics must change, and I am unable to envision exactly what this could Involve but nothing would surprise me any more

I believe if the democrats win they will force the USA into a civil war before the next election cycle.

I think you’re right, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: dragonridr

Democrats have claimed it and own it- couldn't be clearer.

EVERYONE BEWARE

The Freudian slip of the decade.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
That young guy looks just like he is giving the finger to the establishment huh? Kind of like conservatives here and else where give the finger to what THEY see as the establishment. What's the diff between that one guy and all of the Trumpers here I wonder.

I really loathe you people making me defend a political fanclub, but just STFU already. Trumpers, to the best of my knowledge, aren't whipping the damn bird at old people walking past them. The hell is wrong with you people? Clean your damn party's house up.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Seriously? There are tons of videos similar to the one in this article. Own this Republican. We know he's not a Democrat. There are horrible people who support each party. There are terrible people in general. They are all wrong for the behavior.
This man was previously screaming racial slurs at an old man.

driver caught on video screaming the n-word and telling woman that ‘no black lives matter’

The Sun

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Nyiah

Seriously? There are tons of videos similar to the one in this article. Own this Republican. We know he's not a Democrat.

Right because Republicans are always screaming and flipping the bird at elderly white people LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 we all know the douche bags hate Rand Paul.
edit on 28-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Are Republicans crying over middle fingers? Lol, I thought the left were the snowflakes? Why is this even important.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

How you display your character is always important.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There's only one side crying. It's not the Republicans

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

How you display your character is always important.

The fact Donald Trump is president determined that was a lie

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join