It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats OWN this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Our young people have been indoctrinated by Marxists in schools and now they're being set lose upon the world with a twisted ideology and a whole lot of anger.

They don't know anything. They are woefully unprepared for the world they endeavor to create. Something has a stranglehold on our kids and we have to break it. This has to stop because the violence will only escalate.

America is on the precipice of losing her children in a conflagration largely based on lies and all because you collectively fell asleep at the wheel of your own lives, especially the lives your kids were leading outside of your home.

Most of you send your children to public schools. That's where this is happening. The indoctrinated hordes causing this damage were allowed to form under your passive supervision and today you have been caught unawares as your own children maraud across the lives of you and your neighbors and as your countrymen watch it on TV.

At the end of the day this is all a result of decades of abdicating personal responsibility. So much so that many have nary the ground to stand upon to lecture these Marxist mobs.

But better late than never, I suppose.

The government's red scare, McCarthyist propaganda worked wonders on you, didn't it? Gotta give the laymen a boogie man to fear. Keep you focused on the horrors of communism so you don't realize just how badly Uncle Sam is givin' it to ya up the backside.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Say that out loud but slowly.

As you do so imagine, if you will, the faces of those who currently control cultural institutions.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Latest I read today somewhere.

It seems the il-liberal mob in DC was shouting burn down the White House for racial justice

How on earth is racial justice found by burning down the White House?

The Democrats have gone bat poop crazy.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suppose it will be forgotten just like this and I will be labled as deranged, c'est la vie

1 incident should not be used to tarnish the many sane people in America who either vote red or blue, idiots are always gonna be idiots either like the photo in OP or the old timer in the video, I would not ever act like either of them or support their behaviours.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That young guy looks just like he is giving the finger to the establishment huh? Kind of like conservatives here and else where give the finger to what THEY see as the establishment. What's the diff between that one guy and all of the Trumpers here I wonder.

And for that video that starts with that ominous photo of Trump, well, that is the kind of picture that Big Brother has always been likened to. Scary, threatening, somber? Pointing as if to say, 'we're coming for you''.

So I wonder just what the Dems have to own here. Wonder if the Reps need to own anything but hatred.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Really, nothing can be added to this. If you are somehow still a deluded Democrat I pray God has mercy on your sick lost soul.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
That young guy looks just like he is giving the finger to the establishment huh? .

So, it's a "symbolic" harassment of two elderly people? That's a pathetic stretch even for you Terry.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The establishment?

Leftists have media, education, the arts, a huge chunk of local governments, the House, Big Tech, national sports leagues, and you think those old folks are the establishment?
Neat.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
ATS's narrative on current events is see one image or hear one word and write a narcissist 30 page thread about it. It's an interesting way to spend your time. 😬

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The establishment?

Leftists have media, education, the arts, a huge chunk of local governments, the House, Big Tech, national sports leagues, and you think those old folks are the establishment?
Neat.

Hey man, you should know by now that those entities are "The Resistance". Hillary said so.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Democrat Parti is accelerating their brainpowers 😆

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The totalatarian globalization process wasn't working quick enough through that backdoor, they had to show their hands. It came way too close to working.

I'm not saying some form of that has been fully halted, but a win in the last 2 elections, due to the supreme, court would have been like a light switch flipping to our "newly" fermented world handler from our own handlers.
edit on 8/28/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Excellent photo. Looks like Bernie Sanders and his wife are being threatened on the street, by a butt-hurt liberal.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I don't justify his gesture just compare it to so much of the jargon aimed at what people here consider to be the current establishment. Yeah, I know, I stooped to ''whataboutism''. My fail.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The establishment?

Neat.

The last two Republican presidents got fewer votes than the Democrat candidate. Millions fewer. A majority of American citizens opposed Kavanaugh's appointment to the Supreme Court. Tell me again how rigged the system is against the right.

EDIT: Also, Fox News is the number one media source in the USA. More viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.
edit on 28-8-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You should be ashamed to wear that last name.
Blinded and swallowed in darkness.reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 28-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Speliinngg

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That young guy looks just like he is giving the finger to the establishment huh? Kind of like conservatives here and else where give the finger to what THEY see as the establishment. What's the diff between that one guy and all of the Trumpers here I wonder.

And for that video that starts with that ominous photo of Trump, well, that is the kind of picture that Big Brother has always been likened to. Scary, threatening, somber? Pointing as if to say, 'we're coming for you''.

So I wonder just what the Dems have to own here. Wonder if the Reps need to own anything but hatred.

Trumpers aren't attempting to burn down police stations your tax dollars pay for, nor are they trying to tell you what to do in general or feel sorry about.

Some people liked the way they grew up and now my children have to be six feet apart in school, wear a mask, and sit at completely separate sides of the lunch table.

I'm a millennial. Other people's stupidity woke me up to the fact that if many idiots are yelling they may just get enough power to come # with me. That was fine until I had children.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I'm a millennial. Other people's stupidity woke me up to the fact that if many idiots are yelling they may just get enough power to come # with me. That was fine until I had children.

"After a long night of burning, looting and general asshattery, I look forward to getting home to the wife and kids". - said no leftist f*kwit pawn ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Those old folks appear to be my age. I don't see them as the ''establishment''. But there are still vestiges of that old hack'' don't trust anybody over 30''lingering around Im' sure.

But if your assessment of the power of all those aspects of society is correct, just how do you suppose that came about. If we count the number of administrations, the Republicans hare ruled the White House for the majority of the time. I"m not going to fish out which parties owned the Congress but I"m sure it was at least evenly divided.

And I guess you have no stats on how divided state and local governments are either to make that assessment. As for media, just how do you suppose that has come about. Big media takes lots and lots of money to run. It has to be owned by very wealth companies right? Wealth generated by profit from the capitalist system, right? So just how ''left wing'' do you think that media can be if they derive their wealth from an economic system that is loved by conservatives. It makes no sense does it to call the ''left".

And the sports leagues? Again, owned by very very rich people who just like the media has made their obscene money in the capitalist system, selling product to the masses. Where is the left lean in any of that. There is little if any.

And Big Tech? Need I go into it again. Scientific advances take a lot of money to develop and bring to market where it then makes BIG MONEY.. Big money made from the capitalist system, so, opps, not so leftist there either.

So why do all of these agencies and people who have been so prosperous and gained so much advantage over the rest of society by utilizing the capitalist system get to be so rich and powerful . By capitalism, a very non-leftist approach to economics.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Latest I read today somewhere.

It seems the il-liberal mob in DC was shouting burn down the White House for racial justice

How on earth is racial justice found by burning down the White House?

The Democrats have gone bat poop crazy.

Because they've been taught that the very country they live in was founded in racism, so it perpetuates racism by its very existence. Hence the creation of the 1619 Project, a deeply flawed piece of pseudo-history the author of which even admits it's not serious scholarship on history but instead intended to create a narrative about history for our modern time.

If you believe that everything about the country is racist, then you burn it down and then ... well the puppet masters behind the scenes bring in what they want with themselves in power. What these idiots in the streets don't understand is that at that point their usefulness will be long gone, and they'll be among the first groups up against the wall and shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join