It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats OWN this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sadly, this will not end even if the Democrats return to power and win the Presidency back. In fact I see it only getting worse if they do win as they will never be able to deliver every demand made thus far. If by some miracle they manage to make good on a small portion of the checks written thus far, the protestors, progressive party members and others will only be emboldened to immediately demand more.

If they fail to deliver on any of the demands made so far it will mean that tactics must change, and I am unable to envision exactly what this could Involve but nothing would surprise me any more

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We could literally hook Thomas Jefferson up to a perpetual motion device right now. His spinning in his grave so hard

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
God Bless the Democrats!! ❤🙏 I am so thankful that at least one of the parties in this BS two party system actually gives somewhat of a damn about human rights and the safety & welfare of good, honest Americans!
These are the true Blue Lives that matter, not the authoritarian fascist police state the fascist Right is thrusting upon our great nation.

True Patriots, please join us in taking back our country. The cancervatives have a way with propaganda, so it's not your fault if you've been misled; straight out of the fascist playbook. Our arms are open, and the future is bright!! All hope is not yet lost, like I said, there's at least one party that still cares

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

How do you possibly think it's a good idea to A) run the most unaccomplished guy in your party that has done nothing for 47 years or B) to openly let it be known that you're only letting a certain race and gender by your VP or C) choosing the one person who called your choice a racist or D) knowingly elect an old white man so he can elect a black girl that way you can brag about having the first black female president after the old white man handed it down to you.

It literally makes no sense at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He appears to be saying "smell my fingers".

Sticks and stones may break their bones but digital lasts forever.

edit on 28-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

You're not the sharpest tool in the drawer, are ya ?

Conservatives are against the violence and the Left are doing nothing but making excuses for it. Just like you.
When we fight back, don't say you weren't warned.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

He appears to be saying "smell my fingers".

Sticks and stones may break their bones but digital lasts forever.

My favorite is : Sticks and stones may break my bones....but hollow points expand on impact.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You know there was someone behind the curtains paying for this and sending orders. bLM wouldn't know a politician if they were kicked in their tiny wiener by one. These people are extremely ignorant.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Sorry but dems can't credibly talk about safety or human rights.

Almost like the American people see through this facade and the polling - for once - is reflecting this.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
God Bless the Democrats!!

God - Democrats!!

I don't think those two words go together.

I think you might want to look into Moloch. Since it is what Hillary sacrifices chickens to.

originally posted by: Rekrul
We could literally hook Thomas Jefferson up to a perpetual motion device right now. His spinning in his grave so hard

if the founding fathers were alive today the Left would most likely lynch em. Its obvious that they hate america and the freedom it stands for.

But aye, the left are showing their true colors.

Matthew 7:16-20 King James Version (KJV)

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

edit on th2020000000Fridayth000000Fri, 28 Aug 2020 15:02:58 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 28 Aug 2020 15:02:58 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
God Bless the Democrats!! ❤🙏 I am so thankful that at least one of the parties in this BS two party system actually gives somewhat of a damn about human rights and the safety & welfare of good, honest Americans!
These are the true Blue Lives that matter, not the authoritarian fascist police state the fascist Right is thrusting upon our great nation.

True Patriots, please join us in taking back our country. The cancervatives have a way with propaganda, so it's not your fault if you've been misled; straight out of the fascist playbook. Our arms are open, and the future is bright!! All hope is not yet lost, like I said, there's at least one party that still cares

See what did I tell you?
The derangement is palpable.
The mental illness is unrecoverable.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In his case IQ stands for Ignoramus Quinecussofuss I and I Predict that he will be someday kicked in the balls by this person here :

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yep no reason in the world for that to happen.
But the Leftist cult losers will be along to defend it anytime now.

I understand not being happy with the president. I understand wanting their voices to be heard. I understand standing out on the streets waving signs and shouting, but mobbing people? Physically assaulting them? Calling them slurs?

And this is different from John Lewis claimed he experience while walking in to vote for Obamacare. I saw the video. The man walked in flanked by two others who were holding their cells high videoing everything. He claimed he was called racial epithets, but there was never any video evidence released. These incidents have direct video evidence released and that's how we know what's happening because lord knows the press has zero interest in telling the story.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Our young people have been indoctrinated by Marxists in schools and now they're being set lose upon the world with a twisted ideology and a whole lot of anger.

They don't know anything. They are woefully unprepared for the world they endeavor to create. Something has a stranglehold on our kids and we have to break it. This has to stop because the violence will only escalate.

America is on the precipice of losing her children in a conflagration largely based on lies and all because you collectively fell asleep at the wheel of your own lives, especially the lives your kids were leading outside of your home.

Most of you send your children to public schools. That's where this is happening. The indoctrinated hordes causing this damage were allowed to form under your passive supervision and today you have been caught unawares as your own children maraud across the lives of you and your neighbors and as your countrymen watch it on TV.

At the end of the day this is all a result of decades of abdicating personal responsibility. So much so that many have nary the ground to stand upon to lecture these Marxist mobs.

But better late than never, I suppose.
edit on 8 28 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Wealth Redistribution means that no one will own anything.

That is why the Democrats condone and encourage this kind of behavior, they are morally and mentally bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
To the democrats and independents who want to STAND AGAINST this type of behavior including the violence we've seen throughout the summer and past 4 years, JOIN US!

Third Partiers, too, but we're all already on board to begin with.

I'm fixin' to fire off a large group email to everyone I know, with the explicit stipulation that if you support any of this, it's enabling domestic terrorism and I refuse to associate with terrorist-enabling sympathizers - lose my email and never send me another. Edit: And don't bother calling or dropping by ever again, either.
edit on 8/28/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm not quite as old as those folks, but I can say Mr. Angrypants would have earned himself two broken fingers minimum. Which probably would have earned me a swift pummeling by the rest of his mob just outside of the frame because none of these asswipes are brave enough to try this if they were alone.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
after seeing your random posts on every thread I really hope you get the help and serenity you need.

How about unplugging for a couple days and just reading and taking baths?

Even better, getting some sunshine in nature?

a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

They still own it and everything that comes of it because they unleashed the tiger and now they're riding it.

Sure they may make their electoral goals out of it, but what they've unleashed is going to be pretty hard to put back in the bottle.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
after seeing your random posts on every thread I really hope you get the help and serenity you need.

How about unplugging for a couple days and just reading and taking baths?

Even better, getting some sunshine in nature?

a reply to: muzzleflash

Sunshine:
2 days ago I got dehydrated on a journey thru nature. Fell down 3 times but made it to water.
Yes lesson learned take water not coffee.

Being away:
I'm away more often than not.

Reading:
My favorite pastime.

Help:
Only I can help me.
I'm the horse I'll decide when I drink.

Serenity:
I pray for it and am actually experiencing it occasionally. Over the last 3 months I've had at least 300 hours of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join