It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats OWN this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This deservingly is the new face of the democrat party. Lets make them own it.

JOBS NOT MOBS!

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I think the young guy was just showing the elderly couple his IQ.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I think the young guy was just showing the elderly couple his IQ.

You my good sir or maddam get the wittiest post of the day award

How true!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The new "morale" of the democrat party is about as mature and moral as a gaggle of bullies in the 2nd grade.

"Run around the entire playground if you wanna be one of us" = Support open borders if you want to be one of us

" Now step in dog crap and wipe it on Dexter if you wanna be one of us" = Show support for criminals killed for resisting arrest if you wanna be one of us

" Now during a test, tell Mrs. Barnes that Dexter's cheating, if you wanna be one of us" = Do your part to see the economy destroyed and blame Trump

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
To the democrats and independents who want to STAND AGAINST this type of behavior including the violence we've seen throughout the summer and past 4 years, JOIN US!

Good American Patriots have a special place in our hearts for our fellow Americans. No one is beyond redemption. You too can be a patriot, someone who loves this country and her people, and is personally invested in our collective success. Under Trump, we will continue to advance civil rights, prison reform and reforming the powerful tools of intelligence to ensure they can never be used againt Americans again!

Things have been tough, but you're still our fellow citizens and we love you for it

You're always welcome here, pull up a chair and join us. In the Republican party, you will always have a voice. Your voice and opinion and concerns will never be drowned out by the loudest or most obnoxious, and instead will be intelligently discussed, debated and considered by all

We won't ask you to denigrate yourself, your fellow citizens, our police or our flag and our nation! You don't have anything to "atone" for. Your views and concerns are valid and important. Join us.
edit on 8/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Their hate is already destroying them. I try not to even acknowledge such debauchery. So long as I look towards God they will not effect me and I will be brought into peace with like-minded people. Amen.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That is a Fact!

Worst part is i know there are so many good democrat moderates out there who are only exposed to LW MSM and really don't get a complete picture

The same folks who voted for figures from FDR to JFK and Carter can't be happy with the violence, the anti-Americanism, the constant chaos and extremely rude behavior

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Amen to that brothers and sisters

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

He was cheering them across the street saying "you're both #1"!

Hahaha

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Their hate is already destroying them. I try not to even acknowledge such debauchery. So long as I look towards God they will not effect me and I will be brought into peace with like-minded people. Amen.

Yesterday I slipped and got real upset. Hate got into me.

After praying asking God to lift me out of this I am feeling a lot more like my usual self.

I'm still real edgy as always but Im not feeling hate or anything.

God really is the only Hope and the only Way.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Oh oh I got a good one.

Why is this Republican kid flipping off two elderly Democrats?

Haha haha

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So many have walked away because they're sick of the way democrats are acting and the direction they're going in. And they're not done walking away yet in my opinion. So many former democrats have had enough and left. If Republicans were acting like this and democrats were showing common sense and creating policies that helped me, I'd leave the (R) party so fast their heads would spin. I honestly don't know how anyone could be ok with the state the democrats are in right now or how these people can tolerate the children they're allowing to lead the party.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: LSU2018

That is a Fact!

Worst part is i know there are so many good democrat moderates out there who are only exposed to LW MSM and really don't get a complete picture

The same folks who voted for figures from FDR to JFK and Carter can't be happy with the violence, the anti-Americanism, the constant chaos and extremely rude behavior

If they have enough common sense to rub two nickles together then they'll leave, even with the media in their ear. There can't possibly be that many idiots in this country. Millions, sure, but not 60 million.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So many have walked away because they're sick of the way democrats are acting and the direction they're going in. And they're not done walking away yet in my opinion. So many former democrats have had enough and left. If Republicans were acting like this and democrats were showing common sense and creating policies that helped me, I'd leave the (R) party so fast their heads would spin. I honestly don't know how anyone could be ok with the state the democrats are in right now or how these people can tolerate the children they're allowing to lead the party.

It has to be a conspiracy.
I don't see how this is possible without ulterior forces behind the scenes orchestrating our downfall.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I couldn't agree more. It's almost sinister what's happening.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
If Republicans were acting like this and democrats were showing common sense and creating policies that helped me, I'd leave the (R) party so fast their heads would spin. I honestly don't know how anyone could be ok with the state the democrats are in right now or how these people can tolerate the children they're allowing to lead the party.

So true. The DNC is simply appealing to emotions at this point, that's why their constituency has become so irrational. It's a childish hissy fit that just keeps on going... They've built their strawman and now they're burning it down.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wonder if he can count past 2?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns the only thing they own is a budget of failing company. They'll never step up to the plate.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Why are you surprised? They are literally using brownshirt tactics to antagonize people.

There were more incidents that night:

BLM Protesters Accost Vernon Jones in D.C.

Violent BLM attack on couple walking to RNC fireworks while DC cops is fighting off agitators

Livid protesters harassing and making threats against RNC guests walking to their hotel

Senator Rand Paul Cornered and Chased by BLM Protesters

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yep no reason in the world for that to happen.
But the Leftist cult losers will be along to defend it anytime now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join