It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Shout Out to the Men of ATS & Request for Advise

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: new_here

So as always, the ultimate source of your problems emanates from within.

None of it is from outside yourself.

Do you recognize this is a valid principle of how You exist???

In a sense yes. I'm torn between wanting to be polite and wanting the uncomfortable inuendo to cease.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

then theyll be whatever religion their target is! lol.

people need to learn to be weary of people that are always aggreeing with them

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

In a sense yes. I'm torn between wanting to be polite and wanting the uncomfortable inuendo to cease.

Just slap em.
Express the Truth!

Don't play along.

Stand up immediately and lay out your boundaries.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

All these ppl will likely kiss your butt and take your side because you're a woman.

Doesnt that bother you?
How do you get Truth from anyone when it's all a pack of lies to be sweet to you?

You can't possibly want to live a Lie.

Im the one that actually takes your side, the true you deep within that no one but you knows.

The surface you that everyone judges clouds their view.

I seriously have no idea what you're on about, or how you feel you have some deep insight into me that all others on this site can't discern. All a pack of lies from everyone else to be sweet to me and kiss my butt b/c I'm a woman? Cynical much?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Playing along to be nice is actually wrong. It's immoral. It's a LIE that strings ppl along.

How is it nice to get ppls hopes up with lies then eventually you gotta crush their mislead hearts...

The only way to be nice and good is tell the truth no matter how harsh. Lies lead to ruin.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Cool next time I get a creepy message I'll pull out my pistol and shoot my phone, haha!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

All these ppl will likely kiss your butt and take your side because you're a woman.

Doesnt that bother you?
How do you get Truth from anyone when it's all a pack of lies to be sweet to you?

You can't possibly want to live a Lie.

Im the one that actually takes your side, the true you deep within that no one but you knows.

The surface you that everyone judges clouds their view.

I seriously have no idea what you're on about, or how you feel you have some deep insight into me that all others on this site can't discern. All a pack of lies from everyone else to be sweet to me and kiss my butt b/c I'm a woman? Cynical much?

It's not personal.

It's about the principle of the matter.

How can you be perturbed by me when I'm willing to tell you the truth that few will?

I'm doing a favor for zero net return.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Cool next time I get a creepy message I'll pull out my pistol and shoot my phone, haha!

Or you can tell them to STOP?
Then block them?

Shooting the phone will technically work but its more expensive...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Playing along to be nice is actually wrong. It's immoral. It's a LIE that strings ppl along.

How is it nice to get ppls hopes up with lies then eventually you gotta crush their mislead hearts...

The only way to be nice and good is tell the truth no matter how harsh. Lies lead to ruin.

I've mislead no one. I've been politely forthright and made my wish to only play the game known. Tired of having to deal with unsolicited come-ons. Question was: Anything I can do to prevent it up front? You seem to think I'm asking for it or stringing people along. Um. Resounding NO.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Be careful. One of the youtube creators I follow just had a problem with stalkers. This video will wake you up.

Is it just me?...or does anyone else think the chick in this video is kinda hawt?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

See you're the problem here that's bothering you.

You're projecting it onto others.

You'll be fake "nice" misleading them into escalation. Then when it escalates you double down and play the victim and accuse the NORMAL AVERAGE GUY of harassment/stalking???

I cant stand it.
It's so unethical and self centered and selfish. You have No cares for anyone else or their position. There's no sympathy or empathy in your views.

You're like "but I'm tryin to be nice" and I'm like wow you're making criminal accusations against people you lied to and manipulated to comfort your ego ??

No wonder it's a disaster for you...

Read my posts 100 times. Step out of the box that takes all this personal and LISTEN FOR A MOMENT.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Be careful. One of the youtube creators I follow just had a problem with stalkers. This video will wake you up.

Is it just me?...or does anyone else think the chick in this video is kinda hawt?

No, I think her stalker does, lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No, I think her stalker does, lol.

Good...you have a sense of humor.
My advice to you regarding your OP...is to USE THAT!

Humor can diffuse an uncomfortable situation faster than anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I've mislead no one. I've been politely forthright and made my wish to only play the game known. Tired of having to deal with unsolicited come-ons. Question was: Anything I can do to prevent it up front? You seem to think I'm asking for it or stringing people along. Um. Resounding NO.

Now you're lying to me?
How can you be a woman with balls that big??

How can you live like this?
You're gonna go lie to yourself now...

Men hit on women every day I'm sorry but it isn't criminal you're just a pretentious selfish person that's offended by normal every day reality.

You dont like it? Become a nun and hide in a convent or something. Avoid any interaction you might get hit on omg....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Theres nothing humorous about a conceited feminist criminalizing average behavior from guys.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is reality folks.
Hit em with the truth and they squirm and reject it.

No one's willing to look in the mirror.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So guys....

Y'all gonna sit there all silent?

Typical fake guy lying behavior. You're hardwired to take a womans side even if its to LIE to them yourself and everyone.

Cowards.
Y'all wouldn't know how to be honest with a woman even if it meant you'd get laid. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'd like to know, do you have any advice for me? Anything I can say up front that is to the point but not rude (in case man in question is not one of THOSE men.) Imagine I'm your sister, or mom, or any other female in your life you care about... what advice would you give?

Just do what I do,tell everyone you don't and won't date people you met online....if people get weird, tell them they broke the deal and the agreement and be done with them.

I always try to be a positive experience for people online, if they break the deal, have no shame and keep moving.
There is a lot of weird internet creeps, don't be one of them and you win.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Jesus Muzzy, on what side of who's bed did you wake up today?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just be yourself. You don't want to be with anyone you can't connect with. Just do it. Sometimes you fail sometimes you win. All of this is up to you, and how you want to live.
Nobody wants to be with anyone who is a liar, and a faker.

edit on 28-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join