It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Wanna Die!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

If I can get a bit serious for a moment...

There is one thing I fear much more than death: being the old man slumped sideways in the wheelchair staring blankly off into the distance with his lap full of drool and piss. I have left instructions with some of my friends that if they ever see me like that they are to put a bullet through the back of my skull.

It would be a great act of mercy.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Damn - I nearly got through the whole list , but failed at 'eating things that are not food'. How disappointing I will have to stop that particular treat!

edit on 28/8/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Excellent post, Redneck.

So we should all practice common sense?

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Hey! I write an entire OP and you just boil it down to two words that say the same thing...

I feel so abused right now...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

We will all die, sooner or later. This is not the main point. The main thing is how worthily you lived your life, how much good you did and how much evil. And are you ready at any moment of your life to appear before the Lord and be held accountable for your actions?
Such questions should be asked.
edit on 28-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm not afraid of dying...but I am afraid that they will torture the # out of me and stick that breathing tube down my throat and kill me if I get covid. So, it is best to just stay at home if I get sick, I am not going to even consider going to the hospital if I get symptoms similar to covid. I got a cough right now, damn ragweed in the air. The hospitals are in need of money to survive, I do not want to support them by getting unnecessarily tortured both financially and physically.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If I can get a bit serious for a moment...

There is one thing I fear much more than death: being the old man slumped sideways in the wheelchair staring blankly off into the distance with his lap full of drool and piss.

I have to agree with you...... my plan is......

I have a DNR and if I am still reasonably bodily healthy but my mind is

going I will build up a stash and fall very fast asleep!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm not afraid to die...but I'm in no hurry, either.
I feel I've had a very good life...and can't say I haven't been blessed.
My biggest regrets revolve around the way I may have treated, or not fully appreciated, some people in my life when I was younger.

I put that down to just being young, stupid and egotistical.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
There’s an old saying in the military,

“Embrace the suck.”
Everyday BROTHER!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I can only say don't fear death. It's not like it's gonna hurt!

We don't come to on the other side saying "Wow! Ouch! That's really hurt!"

No. Youre dead. Over there...on the other side...and as you cross...does it really matter if "leaving-life-for-now" was painful?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself if you value your life so much that you would protect it at the expense of your posterity.

If so, expect a world where most are in chains and those who are not hold the keys to the locks as your legacy.

If not, you have accepted that there are some things worth dying for and your life isn't so precious as to exact such a high price for its preservation.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I like seeing how shocked the kids-turned-rioter-terrorists look when they, or a buddy, get hurt while committing crimes in the street.

All of a sudden the video-game medals and awards for fighting to the death, don't mean much.

Welcome to the Real World!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And I don't wanna die,
Just wanna ride my motorcy...

cle.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no pickles

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i dont wanna die eithrt

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Awesome post, S&F! I loved the points you made. Hmmm, common sense, what a concept!
It seems in this day and age, common sense is all too uncommon. I laughed out loud at your bullet points. Now I think I’m gonna go and start someone else’s stuff on fire, and point a gun at people I don’t like. LOL!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I just spent a nice few days enjoying the end of summer in a beach town about a 20min ferry ride from my house. There was no rioters; no police misconduct (unless you count the bicycle shorts); and I sure hope there wasn't any Kung Flew because mask wearing was just for show (everyone had them, young and old, around their necks).

No one was worried about dieing... it felt like 2019 again.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

no police misconduct (unless you count the bicycle shorts)

DEFUND THE POLICE! NOW! MY POOR EYES!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm not afraid to die...but I'm in no hurry, either.
I feel I've had a very good life...and can't say I haven't been blessed.
My biggest regrets revolve around the way I may have treated, or not fully appreciated, some people in my life when I was younger.

I put that down to just being young, stupid and egotistical.

I could have written that. Thank you for doing it for me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join