It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake was justifiably shot by police

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
The second I heard about the shooting and that the victim was black, I already knew it would be justified in the minds of the right-wingers.

And you already decided he was a victim because he was black. You're no different than the people you hate.
edit on 28 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So many misunderstand their racist sympathy as empathy. That's where their guilt originates, they conflate the mix of their "compassion" and sense of superiority.into guilt.
edit on 8/28/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The only mind I see here that is off in fantasy land is yours.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why are Blmtifa in this thread? 🤔

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

they arent a case by case researcher as you can see.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The plot maybe thinning.

7 shots may have been in retaliation for a shooting on aug 8 involving another Kenosha police officer.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Execelant post Mr Face. You make the case clearly. But I wonder why none of the officers couldn’t shoot out the two front tires or put one through the block instead of seven in his back

reply to: face23785

You don't have a clue what cops deal with and what they have seen. Shoot the tires out? Really?

Watch this video. This happened after the dumbfreak had been tazed!

Then do some real soul-searching.

twitter.com...
edit on 28-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Moral of the story, when a cop tells you to stop...you stop.
When a cop tells you to stop with a gun pointed at you...you effin stop.

It was a clean shot
edit on 28-8-2020 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Except the guy that shot that cop has been in custody for two weeks.

You really seem to have gone off the deep end lately.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Anyone so angry about cops shooting criminals...go ahead and try being a police officer! Go for it! Put your life where your mouth is. So righteously outraged let's see how it's done! You wouldn't last half a day.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: ByteChanger

You mean the part where he looked up for a split second because one of the bystanders was coming up on him and then looked back at Blake?

Damn that lack of tunnel vision and ability to maintain situational awareness

Why did you omit the part where he "fired his weapon while looking away".

That was kinda my point...

Because you already said it. Did you need me to repeat it so you remembered it or something? All I did was fill in the rest of what was happening, which for some reason you left out in your effort to make it sound like he was counting clouds while shooting.

Seriously!? Grow up. I don't need you to repeat it, and I didn't forget what I posted. I asked why you omitted it. Two completely different things.

You already repeated most of what I said anyway, you just omitted that part to fit your narrative obviously!

What part did you fill in? Some unseen bystander rushing a cop firing his weapon!? Yeah, sure. Okay. Totally believable.

What are you talking about counting clouds, I said...

while watching the bystanders

How is that counting clouds!?
edit on 28-8-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

wow, that sure is a lot of posting for not even knowing the characters present. Did you notice you got the story wrong on page 1 and have been arguing for what, 10 pages?

Jacob Blake didn't have a gun. He wasn't threatening anyone, let alone the officer's kid.

the officer's kid? what?
edit on 28-8-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I split with my liberal friends over this issue.

My advice has allways been that the problem revolves around young black men fighting cops on the street. The BLM dogma is so what, they have a right to fight a cop.

And they have a right to stare down a rabid dog on the street. If young black men were fighting rabid dogs and dying wouldn't you advice them to stop such folly?

YES you would

So if these cops are so dangerous why take this self-defeating macho man approach and refuse to have a national education about the danger of fighting cops on the street.

The upper class blacks DO EDUCATE THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT THIS. Though they wont admit it.

The lower middle class young black men aren't being guided properly by the supposed wise men in their community.

STOP FIGHTING COPS ON THE STREET!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There are ways to disarm a person WITHOUT kneeling on their neck!

Freaking sociopaths on this board!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 29-8-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Meanwhile kid who shot 3 killing 2 walked by police with a weapon almost as large as his body , arrested the next day ...no reports of him having a meal at Micky Ds courtesy of LEOs.. hurrah for white power privilege...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You can still drive with a car with shot tires. Once they decide to make shots he will respond instantly and may behave unpredictably, believing he is being the target of gunfire and attempt to grab a weapon from his vehicle or recklessly flee in the damaged car and placing the children in further danger. You haven’t been in any conflict situations personally before have you?

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Where's your evidence this was racial?
He shot 3 white guys who were trying to kill him.

Details matter more than your racial outrage. Put it back in the deck.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They believe it’s OK because they think everyone is as racist as they are, it’s ok to be racist against the bad people, and eventually it’s become their justice to get the “bad” people before they can be more racist to them.

This is how nazi Germany was able to build camps... Nazis were the victims of the Jews who had all the systemic power of the financial institutions, no more would they be held down by this cruel and inhuman enemy...

a reply to: face23785

edit on 29-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
There are ways to disarm a person WITHOUT kneeling on their neck!

Freaking sociopaths on this board!

Nobody was kneeling on anybody's neck in this encounter, you're (intentionally) conflating the excessive police force applied in the George Floyd case with the WARRANTED and CORRECT use of force in the Jacob Blake case. Avail yourself of the facts, or don't, either way you look intellectually discombobulated when you make a statement like that.

Besides, you have your own policing drama to be concerned with. Maybe start paying attention and following your own civil affairs instead of blundering around in ours.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join