It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul attacked by the violent angry criminal mob in DC!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We need a hero.

I think there may be one on the way.

If I'm right, he or she will show themselves pretty soon at the rate things are circling the drain. Or rather, they will be discovered "accidently" as it works much better that way.

And their humility and modesty on top of everything else will cement the deal.

Watch this space...

We'll see...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JDmOKI

Most of us aren't living under huge levels of lock down here either. Although we are stuck with the stupid face diapers.

Stupid face diapers?!?

I for real just spit a mouthful of bourbon and ginger ale all over my desk! What a waste of Maker's Mark but it was well worth it!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: chr0naut

They should rename the country Greater Gotham.

Your best idea yet.

You spelled "only" wrong...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thing is that off Federal grounds, DC is Muriel Bowser's to control. She's behind the BLM nonsense 100%. Until and unless she calls in Federal aid, there is little that can be done.

Muriel Bowser and that Beetlejuice looking Chicago Mayor are both in the running for "Biggest Political Ass-Clowns of the Year".

It's going to be a very tight race for the trophy in that one. And that's saying something!

Stay tuned...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JDmOKI

Ask why a child cannot walk in a lions cage. Because adults have seen the danger and prevented it.
Ask why an adult cannot swim in a gaters pond. Because they should be smart enough to know they will be eaten.
Ask why any one should not play on the freeway. Because chances are they will be hit and killed or maimed.

So ask why a US Senator should not take a walk with his wife though the middle of a ''angry violent, criminal mob when for weeks and weeks we have all of us seen the danger they pose. The answer to that is ''duh???

No, Terry.

The answer to that is this is the United States of America. Where people should always stand up for what they believe in and have the courage of their convictions to actually do something about it too. And Rand Paul is a United States Senator ffs!!

F#ck words at this point. Action is all - and let the chips (or bullets) fall where they may.

And in a scenario like the above, I'm betting on the GOP and Conservative folks as there are over 330 *million* guns in this country.

And who do you think actually has all of those guns? The gun fairy?

You really need to wake up. My hashtag about same is getting a lot of traction lately.

#wakethef#ckup!

edit on 8/30/2020 by Riffrafter because: Just because...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I will pop a top to that

Ketsuko has a way of describing things doesn't she
funny by entirely accurate

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Yes Riffy, he is a Senator and as such should be respected as he walks down the street of our nations capital. One would think huh? For that matter anyone and everyone should have that respect, this is after all America where these things are enshrined in our lore.

However, this is ATS, where we here attempt to hold ourselves to scrutinizing potential conspiracies and fraud in our government and our society. My original post in this thread was doing just that, speculating on possible deception on Paul's part, surely we here have plenty of folk who fish out every nook and cranny of possible deception on the part of the Dems. Would you think it wise to just ignore any potential deceptions from the Reps?

And as your mention of conservatives being shall we say, 'locked and loaded'', that should be perfectly clear. It's trumpeted here almost continually don't you think? Conservatives have made this clear. It's a conundrum to me Riff, how it is the liberals who are so strongly against guns while conservatives are pro gun, yet it is some on the left who are doing most of the violence right now.

One would think that in a violent show down between left and right we know who would come out in victory. The left just isn't prepared at all. For that, I think that most on the left as well as on the right are repulsed by the protesting riots because we can see just how harmful they are to the current climate.

The problem here I think is that while the right is firmly set for violence, that is meeting violence with violence, the left is not. Non-violence seems to have no defense against violence. Even in their own ranks.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: chr0naut

They should rename the country Greater Gotham.

Your best idea yet.

You spelled "only" wrong...

Usually I think grammar Nazis are petty, but you’re right. That was a pretty big typo. 👍

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join