It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul attacked by the violent angry criminal mob in DC!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Little bit of 'outside' interest in this thread I C - There's 5 more trackers on this thread than the letter 17 one LoL

and now there is 5 LoL

edit on 8282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I"m not defending the mobs. I even posted a warning about protesters going to that protest along with protests today in DC. Don't go. However they did and because of it the Republican Party has a lot more examples of why the left is so evil.

This going about our business as usual bit is remarkable seeing how so many of the speeches during that convention used the fear of the mob as reason to vote Republican. I'll have to look up the other cases of bravery on the part of departing conventioneers though, thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hah who is the moron with the dog cone around their neck?
edit on 8/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thing is that off Federal grounds, DC is Muriel Bowser's to control. She's behind the BLM nonsense 100%. Until and unless she calls in Federal aid, there is little that can be done.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

subhuman scum

Right there Mr. Burns, you expose your true superiority over us. You revert to an age old stereotype of brandishing people as sub human. So brilliantly 18th and 19th century of you.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: neutronflux

Or you could be ignorant or bias also, but no it must be me because you must be right as you served in the military, I thought that meant you would be battle hardened, I have seen more violent attacks on a council estate in the UK between teenage girls

So. Trying to justify mob intimidation and rule. Nice.

Again...

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.[1] It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in criminal prosecution, civil liability, or both. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law.

Traditionally, common law legal systems had separate definitions for assault and battery. When this distinction is observed, battery refers to the actual bodily contact, whereas assault refers to a credible threat or attempt to cause battery. Some jurisdictions combined the two offences into assault and battery, which then became widely referred to as "assault". The result is that in many of these jurisdictions, assault has taken on a definition that is more in line with the traditional definition of battery. The legal systems of civil law and Scots law have never distinguished assault from battery.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If you don’t like the definition of assault. Start with changing the Wikipedia entry.
edit on 28-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

And what does tough have to do with consequences of criminal activity?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

subhuman scum

Right there Mr. Burns, you expose your true superiority over us. You revert to an age old stereotype of brandishing people as sub human. So brilliantly 18th and 19th century of you.

Yeah burns is way off base let me fix his statement for you

The rioting subhuman scum attack regular law abiding decent people for their beliefs

“The polite and peaceful protesters respectfully confronted the evil politician and his evil wife to politely ask them a question.”

Is that better for you?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

How would you have liked Rand Paul to act differently?
edit on 28-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Not "us"

Many democrats are good people

The Democrat party of years past stood for our objectively right values we just disagreed on how to best pursue our exceptionalism

The new party is a radical hoax machine that cares only about identity politics, fake news, faux outrage and destruction!

Those killing, burning, stealing and beating are subhuman. ANYONE who chants death to America is a threat and deserves to be put down. Actively working to harm this county makes them domestic enemies

To be clear that does not represent the silent moderate Dems. Those moderates are welcome to join our successful movement and reach toward the stars to capture their own destiny

The far left Dem party can't and won't help you. Republicans will, and have proven our policies actually work.

The only ones it doesn't work for are zealot radicals who hate this country and want to harm it

Sad part is they think ruining it somehow means they get to be in charge. How wrong they are, I guess they'll have to find out the hard way

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Much appreciated mtn! 😁👍

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Heh, I could tell you some stories about my posts here...from weird happenings to blatant retribution

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It takes a good person to do the right thing in the face of certain unlawful violence

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Agreed!! Like they say, it is what it is!

And rule 34 sounds hilarious

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JDmOKI

No, I don't see that as a valid question. We might just as well ask, why can't a black man hold a phone in his hand without police killing him. All black men should by now know to drop whatever they are holding and drop to the ground, hands stretched out above them when confronted by police.

So to should a US Senator know that ''just walking down the street'' in the middle of a ''angry violent criminal mob'' not a wise thing either. In that perfect liberal world you espouse in your question, a black man could hold his phone and Paul could just walk down the street, but this ain't that world is it.

So why cant rand Paul walk down the street without getting attacked?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If I get pulled over by the police. I don’t like it. But I sure as hell get to the side of the road. Stop what I am doing. Place the car in park. And put my hands on the wheel where they are visible. I like going home. And I am still posting. Shrugs.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hotel in DC are very close to the White House. DC is not car friendly on purpose.

The streets may have been blocked and walking was the only way out. Maybe he figured he would be less of a targeting walking then being in a police car.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The only racism in this county comes from black people and BLM/Antifa supporters right now and that is a fact...

I do not see groups of white nationalists looting and burning/threatening black businesses. I see POC's and AntiFa though doing it.....
I do not see groups of white people pulling black people out of cars and beating them. I see BLM and antiFa doing it....
I do not see random white people attacking people at restaurants, gas stations, city streets, grocery stores and you name they do it. BLM tells people they deserve to loot....

Animals. Those who are protesting right now are animals. Ignorant, one statement, useless pieces of garbage.....all of them. Everyone.

You have 6 of the top 10 sports earners are black. Not white. BLACK!

Lebron James is a POS also. The new Al Sharpton. He doesn't want the playoffs becuase they are getting their asses kicked and when he goes home to his mansion he gives 2 #s about anyone else.

and this POS is culpable....

Link

Former first lady Michelle Obama condemned what she called the “systemic racism” emanating from the White House and elsewhere around the country in an explosive statement on Friday that addressed recent killings and racial unrest in Kenosha, Wis.

“These past few months, I’ve been thinking a lot about what our kids are seeing every day in this country — the lack of empathy, the division stoked in times of crisis, the age-old and systemic racism that’s been so prominent this summer,” Obama said.

“Sometimes they see it on the news. Sometimes they see it from the White House Rose Garden. And sometimes they see it from the back seat of a car.”

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-28T16:51:44-05:000444 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-28T17:11:56-05:000556 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Sub-human. There is is again. That makes moot and meaningless anything else that comes out of your fingers. Holding that form of concept completely destroys any ability to evaluate any human situation. Come back to me when you can manage to get that falsehood out of your brain. Bye Mr. Burns.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Ask why a child cannot walk in a lions cage. Because adults have seen the danger and prevented it.
Ask why an adult cannot swim in a gaters pond. Because they should be smart enough to know they will be eaten.
Ask why any one should not play on the freeway. Because chances are they will be hit and killed or maimed.

So ask why a US Senator should not take a walk with his wife though the middle of a ''angry violent, criminal mob when for weeks and weeks we have all of us seen the danger they pose. The answer to that is ''duh???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join