It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul attacked by the violent angry criminal mob in DC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Did you watch the video? He was battered and assaulted by the mob. Police officers were battered and assaulted by the mob.

Yes I am happy he wasn't hurt either, thank God. What the heck is wrong with these people. Did anybody attack people after the DNC? Come on man, to borrow a quote.

If it was a Democrat treated like that by a conservative mob, the main stream media would go on about hate crimes. And how the person was suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Attacked ? Are you taking the piss?

He was jostled and heckled. . He never went to the ground and no injuries occurred ( apart from him pride perhaps )

Things like this are common in politics. Grow a pair of balls.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

i did watch the video, where was he battered and/or assualted?, i watched 2 twitter videos in your link, one was 40 seconds and the other 15 seconds, i saw no one attack, punch or kick Rand Paul (thankfully)

Is this a false statement. Being physically assaulted is pretty much being forcefully touched against your will by another person.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Considering they knocked down a police officer in their crazed attempt at trying to get to Rand -- what do you think might have happened to him if the cops weren't there?

I hope they grabbed the guy that pushed the cop over -- and hopefully he'll be charged for assaulting an officer.
edit on 28/8/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Considering they knocked down a police officer in their crazed attempt at trying to get to Rand -- what do you think might have happened to him if the cops weren't there?

What would you do if you won the lottery ?

Where was he attacked can you provide a timestamp?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

what do you think might have happened to him if the cops weren't there?

But it didn't did it?

What a load of bloody fairies.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Then to you then...

Is this a false statement. Being physically assaulted is pretty much being forcefully touched against your will by another person.

So. Mobs are how US citizens are to muscle political differences?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Great question, I've always liked both the Paul's and found them to be articulate and reasonable. Hard to believe anybody would single Rand out, of all people, to attack on more than one occassion

Hopefully he starts carrying now, although I guess not having to worry about it was a perk of having armed police to act as your personal bodyguards

Remember his neighbor almost killed him not too long ago. I just knew he was carrying concealed after that.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Did you watch the video? He was battered and assaulted by the mob. Police officers were battered and assaulted by the mob.

Yes I am happy he wasn't hurt either, thank God. What the heck is wrong with these people. Did anybody attack people after the DNC? Come on man, to borrow a quote.

If it was a Democrat treated like that by a conservative mob, the main stream media would go on about hate crimes. And how the person was suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome.

You mean when. Not if. Conservatives are just as capable of senseless violence too. It just takes us longer to lose our collective minds. I’m ready to hear the hypocrisy. I’m ready to see the look on their stupid faces when we declare that our cause ‘transcends’ politics. Just like BLM.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

i did watch the video, where was he battered and/or assualted?, i watched 2 twitter videos in your link, one was 40 seconds and the other 15 seconds, i saw no one attack, punch or kick Rand Paul (thankfully)

Assault can be verbal. An unwanted touch can be called battery

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Democrat Brownshirts on the loose for months unchecked.

Watch out for angry Democrats desperate for their dirty money flow !!! 🥶

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Then to you then...

Please tell me you are joking?

Here is a vid of a British MP who was " Attacked " Notice the difference ?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Rand paul is like a lightning rod for violence. He almost gets shot by Bernie bro then his neighbor beats him. And now he is harrassed leaving the white house he should probably invest in a body guard at this point. There was a major fail on protecting white house guests. I guess they assumed people wouldnt miss behave but this is the new norm.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Then to you then...

I don't care WHAT the definition of attacked is in the UK
In fact , I don't give a rat's rear .
In the US , attacked means just that .

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Then to you then...

In most states, legally the crime of physical assault is Battery.

Assault alone does not require physical contact legally. One can be assaulted without physical contact.

In practice, the way the term is commonly used today connotes a physical attack, though.

And the perpetrator is usually charged with the crime of assault & battery, although they are really 2 different offenses.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

edit on 8/28/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Where the heck are our people at? Time to put these little prototerrorists back in their place.

Probably sitting at home watching it on tv, you know like you are are.

But , do you vote in the US presidential primaries ?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Where the heck are our people at? Time to put these little prototerrorists back in their place.

If I did I would have voted for a carrot.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Then to you then...

And over here our representatives get shot while playing baseball. What is your point? Someone over on your side of the pond got punched? STFU.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If I did I would have voted for a carrot.

Unfortunately in many cases, there are no real vegetables on the ballot.

But in this years Presidential election, we can come pretty close with Joe "I don't know what state I'm from" Biden.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

He's more like a potato.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join