It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He did it on purpose !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There can just be no other way around it.

Points.....
Quarantine, isolation and cohorting

Three basic tenets and standard procedure in yearly pandemic strategy and planning going back to the 1940s by the CDC NHI, WHO, and NCBI ?????

Not to mention it's a simple decision and just plain common sense.

Now, I’m taking into consideration that the democratic party does have a well known history of systemic ignorance.

But

Nobody could unintentionally screw that decision up!!!

Nobody can be that stupid!!!

He's surrounded by a group of smart people. Doctors , scientist and a lot of ivy league grads.

There's no way the people advising him could have missed such a obvious thing.

My God even AOC would be smart enough to make the correct decision.

Nobody can be that stupid!!!

His was a conscience decision . Many people know this but not enough people speak up.

Como's decision in my book is a criminal act so let's start with a motive.

Why would he make a decision counter to the number one goal of quarantine?

Cohorting refers to the grouping of individuals with the same condition in the same location (e.g. room, wing or building). For the purposes of this document, the term cohorting refers to keeping residents who are COVID-19 positive or are suspected to have COVID-19 in the same space (wing, floor, etc.)

Well putting infected people in with the most susceptible part of the population will generate one thing.

Bodies!!!

It was early in the pandemic and the Democrats needed one thing to scare the public.

Bodies !!!

That way they could turn a tragedy into a political platform.

They needed bodies so they could gain control of the situation.

The easiest way to control a large group of people is to scare them and present yourself as the authority figure. (daily news conferences)

Bodies would help them change every tenant of quarantine man has followed for 1200 years. (Large scale quarantining of a healthy population)

All previous large scale quarantines known to man called for sick or people exposed to sick people to stay home.

That wasn't good enough. They needed everybody to stay home. Because if they didn't destroy America's roaring economy .

They had less of a chance of survival than a fart in a fan factory.

But that still wasn't enough fear.

The bombastic figure of a 3.4% CFR. Was a statistic that even made the smart people sit up and take notice.

Keeping that average up is a nice fit with murdering old people. He just made sure the most vulnerable 5% got infected . A smaller group of elderly vulnerable people with skyrocketing deaths equals a high CFR . Which equals scared sheep.

The statistics early on in Covid fit nicely with the hand democrats they wanted to play.

People dropping like flies.

It kill's 3.4% of people infected.

The sudden influx of a large amount of serious/critical cases because the most susceptible portion of people were targeted. Was guaranteed to put a strain on hospitals, ventilators and PPEs.

All of that is just what was needed to fabricate an epidemic out of control.

But you can't stop at Como. Every Democrat and media outlet knew the outcome of his decision.

Because nobody could be that stupid!!!

The premeditated murder of the elderly cost none of them any sleep. They were acceptable casualties.

Which brings me to the reason for this rant.

They can pretend like it was a mistake and accidents happen.

But it was a cold blooded decision with complete indifference to anyone suffering and align with their sociopath style of thinking.

I've gone on about this before and thought I had it out of me. But I have a guy that works for me who is a hard-core conspiracy theorist to the point of being just flat out nuts.

He believes them all. The earth is flat, we haven't been to the moon, rockets don't work in space, he holds his breath when you drive under a 'chemtrail'.

I don't indulge him in many of them.

But we were discussing this topic one day when he asked me a question.

"do you believe aliens have infiltrated our government"?

I know where he was going with this question and generally I would cut him off with "no I don't believe in lizard men".

But this time he made me think about it! Grrrrr

Edit;

Removed from rants and reposted here per instructions from staff .

( are you guys sure you want me in the mud pit again already )? 😇
edit on 27-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
But remember, people who think they are intelligent let their prestige steer their decisions. They believe and parrot the experts and the experts also have their own prestige which leads them to make their own reality which may not be real at all

The ones organizing this reality are trying to teach us not to believe in those without wisdom. Civil unrest is not wise, but people who believe they are smart will parrot unintelligent blasphemy to gain prestige.

Ok, now that I have called lots of prestigious people idiots I can go to sleep.

Some individuals somewhere are steering all of this to cause chaos in our countries and societies. There are people who love chaos, they enjoy the game.

By the way, of that three point four percent of people who died with covid, not many died from covid, the virus only weakened their ability to properly fight the disease. Many of those people were very old and many were on meds to reduce the risk of other conditions and they raised their risk of getting the disease.

edit on 27-8-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Maybe he and a few others too?

Either the most ignorant bunch of governors, or likely
willfully ignorant. Either way, they are going to be
turned inside out.

DOJ is investigating! Ruh Roh....

nypost.com...

Looks like tick tock time for Mario and Gretchen...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Cuomo is despicable. Although many people blame him for the Covid nursing home disaster, Cuomo accepts no responsibility. He blames a wide range of people (and things!). But not himself.

He’s blamed everyone and everything else: God, Mother Nature, the New York Post, the president, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and nursing care workers, claiming "they brought in the infection." He even at one point appeared to blame those who had died:
“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But remember, people who think they are intelligent let their prestige steer their decisions.

I agree.

But I'm more concerned with one certain individual whose crime is there for all to see .

What was his decision process?

Like I said above there is no way possible it was a simple mistake.

Mistakes normally don't come with immunity .

So what was behind his decision making process ?

Did he hold us in such contempt that he thought we are to stupid see it?

Was it in our faces knowing with the complicit media he'd get away with it and no one could do # ?

Or did he think it was a just sacrifice so people would pay attention to the virus .

One thing is for sure . No matter why he did it.

Every aspect of it was beneficial to the Democratic Party .

edit on 27-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If we don't win the election.

That investigation is not gonna matter one iota .

I doubt anyone will be able to find premeditation for a *murder charge . * no statue of limitations

The Democrats will do what they always do .

Walk grrrr

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not outside the realm of reality. What should be looked into is who are the guardians of all of those who died. You did not see too many people come forward with stories or lawsuits with ho many passed.

Now, when the elderly enter a home most times the home can be the guardian. Where did all of that money go?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Maybe he and a few others too?

Either the most ignorant bunch of governors, or likely
willfully ignorant. Either way, they are going to be
turned inside out.

DOJ is investigating! Ruh Roh....

nypost.com...

Looks like tick tock time for Mario and Gretchen...

The New York health department asked Cuomo (their boss) for an explanation of why there were so many nursing home deaths.

Cuomo's response summarized..."Shi't happens. It is what it is."

New York Health Dept responds with, "OK. We're fine with that. Thanks boss!"

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Bodies!!!

Huh...deja vu...i.swear i've written this comment before..must be some mandela #...but to summarize..

I've noticed a distinct lack of graphical footage of actual deaths in comparison to the last three pandemics/epidemic, namely bird flu, swine flu, and ebola. The stock footage seems limited to that one old diabetic guy dying alone in an empty er ward in italy for months whenever covid death stats are mentioned.

Like some serious mandela/deja vu #...i wrote all that spread between two comments in not so many words mere hours ago in this very thread.
edit on 27/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm proud of Mitch McConnell telling these Democrat Mayors and Governors who screwed themselves in order to hurt Trump...

"No taxpayer bailout for you! Declare bankruptcy, and do a better job going forward...you idiots!"

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Lol

I'll give the readers digest version of my last reply .

They can't get enough oomph with the photos of a few dead in a morgue .

They want open pit mass graves or mountains of bodies soaked in gasoline then lit on fire .

To the Democrats those would be good optics .

Remember the plan is to scare everybody .
edit on 28-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You make really good threads, but I can't find them again because you don't use descriptive titles. Something like "Governor Cuomo murdered people using Covid-19 As His Weapon!", would make this thread easy to find in 3 weeks, or 3 months.

ATS doesn't have a function for searching inside of threads for specific words.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Somewhere in the near future a Democrat will change
their position on COVID just like they have done a thousand
times before. Can't cure stupid!

Mario, not the brightest tool, but where did he get
his ignorant ideas?

nypost.com...

Where was Dr Fauci? He should have advised them right?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I might have missed your reply to my second comment if there was one before the last thread was torched i'm guessing, but in response to that i figure they learned throwing big enough numbers around was enough to scare the population into compliance. They don't need pictures, or proof, people will listen as long as they say enough scary words and numbers. Even if those mumbers aren't that scary if you stop to think abo it for longet than the 30 seconds during ad breaks between some news anchors screaming at you to be scared.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I like how the CDC changed their Covid-19 testing recommendations to "less testing", while Dr. Fauci was in the operating room getting his vocal chords fixed.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, those "fact based" and "scientific" decisions right?

These people should feel dirty, and embarrassed and ashamed.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Mark Levin is brutal.

edit on 28-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll see what I can do. I am kind of partial to cryptic headlines .

If you're looking for my threads though you can always go through my history .

BTW I have luck finding keywords when I use Google

Members name ...searched words.....abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Understood. If you prefer "cryptic" thread titles, more power to you. I thought you just unaware of how hard it is to search for specific topics inside ATS. Thanks again for the good threads!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe that nobody involved in the decision making process has any empathy .

This decision on nursing homes killed tens of thousands of people

The media's fight against Hydroxychloroquine has an all probability killed tens of thousands of people

The coordination on covering up the riots have let the flames burn and is responsible for millions in damages, people losing their whole life's work , Family breadwinners losing their jobs and multiple deaths .

There's a huge number of people ( thousands ) conspiring to pull this crap off.

And it appears that not one of them has a conscience or empathy. Four years of this crap and no one in the inner circle has decided enough is enough this time we went to far .

That's frightening !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join