It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Cheers On The Violent Murderers And Rioters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's pretty bad the state of the U.S right now, under trump it was always going to be a mess.

I feel like a broken record saying this over and over but this is class warfare, it's not a political fight, politics is used as the scape goat for a much larger problem, a problem that has been brewing for decades if not centuries. Trump didn't cause this mess, but he sure as hell isn't making it any better.

Just want to make a point that you seem to be missing... All of this started decades ago, do you believe anyone can fix it by themselves in four years? When he's been attacked by the Left continuously for the last four years, how is he supposed to even start laying the groundwork with a congress that's been fighting him simply because their person lost?

You don't get it.

Really, so the statement I made that you quoted clearly states this began long before Trump, you have a reading comprehension problem.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Blurred lines and all

Blurred lines my ass . We should all quit pussyfooting around about what's going on . None of that's an accident and none of it is an unknown to them. Everything that's going on is due to cold clear calculation on their part .

Rand Paul is my main man in Congress . Met him once at a dinner and twice at rallies .

He actually remembered my name last time . Lol
edit on 28-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

if you had any doubt about their (biden/harris) stance on the happenings going on in the nation...... here you go.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow she’s pretty sure they are not gonna stop before Election Day .... she clearly knows the agenda and approves it.
edit on 28-8-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Either way you look at all of this, there's no happy ending.

Funny, I heard kamala wouldn’t be here if not for her passion for happy endings.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

This is good for an advert to people voting that don't want chaos in the streets showing them who to vote for.

Democratic platform no guns and anarchy in the streets.....great platform.
edit on 29-8-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And more then half the country is right on board with her and will vote accordingly

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

One of us is going to be really shocked soon.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Colbert did not seem happy about her insane support for the protests. Perhaps he foresees Biden losing over this.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think she *would* be wrong if we were just approaching all this like we usually approach riots. Seems like a lot this year is a matter of doing things completely differently than before, frequently under bureaucratic coercion, and folks are surprised that events play out differently this year than the past.

Normally, riots are stopped through pretty typical measures from mere presence of police to arrests. Anyone who has ever protested, ever (except for these current groups apparently), understands that protests will frequently turn into riots. And, if one sticks around once that happens, you know exactly what you are getting into.

More importantly, the media has straight up lied about this to those who dont have time or motivation to look at the source material. The level of gaslighting is abusive. So, the public in general has supported the riots under the auspices of supporting protests. The line between the two, well established for decades, is very blurred now.

We have mayors and governors making decisions that make all of this worse, realistically for years. From removing funding to taking the steps to outright abolish the very systems that historically keep all of this in check.

On top of all that, we have DAs and lawmakers in these areas releasing anyone arrested, releasing prisoners, and creating laws that reduce/remove penalties for rioting.

In essence, the riots have public support because of media (which is changing), they have significant funding, and they are being directly encouraged by the government in these areas.

So, when someone like Harris says this, and the riots are the direct result of actions of politically aligned "leaders" and media.. I think it takes on a much different tone.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That was sarcasm, guess I forgot to put the /s in there.

As we all know, there are only riots, the protests ended
long ago and we know where this is headed.

KAMAla told us.

What I want to know is how connected she is to BLM,
the terrorists inside of BLM.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

That's a reasonable stance that can take into consideration, thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

" my ass " wasn't meant aggressively more in exasperation . 👍

My apologies if you misunderstood it's intent.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
She's obviously talking about the protests in general..people standing up for what they believe in. Together. To change something.

The resistance to said change is what the rioting and looting spawns from, not the message.

These people will not stop spreading this message. Thats all.
Your fear mongering is weak.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Awesome.

Riots forever, Riots for everyone.

You get a riot, Youuuuu get a riot!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No worries, we are all good.

Thanks for your comments!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JediMindTrek

Why then does she say "BEWARE"! ?

The peaceful protests ended as soon as they began,
now we just have riots and killings.

And the election is months away, so I guess that
seals it, as she promised the violence would continue,
even after the election.

What is the ransom they demand then?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Colbert did not seem happy about her insane support for the protests. Perhaps he foresees Biden losing over this.

Colbert wasn't surprised by her lack of integrity, considering that as California's AG, Kamala imprisoned thousands of hardened criminals. Like you said, Colbert realizes that her fake empathy with BLM-ANTIFA terrorists is WRONG in this political environment.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Serdgiam

That's a reasonable stance that can take into consideration, thanks for the reply.

That was a pretty good synopsis.

I don't know up from down right now, I'm seeing thing differently on some things..not sure what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Of course she does, she has the power of secret service protection funded by our tax dollars to hide behind.

I bet she keeps to herself in 2021

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join