It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Cheers On The Violent Murderers And Rioters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Can charges be brought up on her for instigating more riots and looting ?

You think she should be charged for saying the riots aren't going to stop, like really ?

Tell me, is she wrong ?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Tell me, is she wrong ?

After she gleefully creamed herself,

"They're not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not."

She is wrong. These are violent and destructive protests.

edit on 28-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

She kinda did look happy about it, although I'm not familiar with her personality and some people smile under stress and not necessarily because they are joyful.

The riots are very troublesome, I meant is she wrong in saying they are not about to stop, from my comfy couch it seems riots and protests are just kicking off, I can't see them stopping anytime soon either.

edit on 28-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

She kinda did look happy about it, although I'm not familiar with her personality and some people smile under stress and not necessarily because they are joyful.

Mebbe she's stressed out her violent and destructive protests are going to stop?

To borrow a quote from Joey B.

C'mon man!

American communities are being torched. Democratic governors don't care unless it gets close to their home. I don't like or agree with a lot of things going on right now, and I know we're not going to see eye-to-eye here on many issues.

But rioting and destruction just isn't the way. I may be old skool, but two wrongs never made a right in my world.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
We will have to hang them all. Including Durham. And possibly Barr too. They are complicit. The swamp is an ocean. Watch and wait.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships
Anyone still doubt that Kamala helped Jussie Smollett engineer his Lynching Hoax?

Maybe that’s why it was planned and executed piss poorly.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It's pretty bad the state of the U.S right now, under trump it was always going to be a mess.

I feel like a broken record saying this over and over but this is class warfare, it's not a political fight, politics is used as the scape goat for a much larger problem, a problem that has been brewing for decades if not centuries. Trump didn't cause this mess, but he sure as hell isn't making it any better.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It's pretty bad the state of the U.S right now, under trump it was always going to be a mess.

I feel like a broken record saying this over and over but this is class warfare, it's not a political fight, politics is used as the scape goat for a much larger problem, a problem that has been brewing for decades if not centuries. Trump didn't cause this mess, but he sure as hell isn't making it any better.

If you say politics is a scape goat, then you can't really fault Trump in the next sentence.

As another poster said, I'm not going to vote in someone who not only doesn't denounce the riots, but they are actually endorsing them!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Loretta LYNCH is a domestic terrorist and is dangerous 😈

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

If you say politics is a scape goat, then you can't really blame Trump in the next sentence.

As another poster said, I'm not going to vote in someone who not only doesn't denounce the riots, but they are actually endorsing them!

I'm saying politics is the scape goat to mask the real issue which is class warfare. Those people in the streets wigging out are not wigging out because of who is in charge or which political party is in power, they're wigging out because they're sick of rock bottom.

The media are crafty and are playing the field, they are telling their audience what they want to hear.
edit on 28-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the idiots in the streets are there because they were told to be there. they signed up for the full Antifa ride, and they enjoy the perks. free snacks from the snack van, all the HDTV's you can carry after dark, and thanks to asshole democrat prosecutors, no chance of going to jail for any of it. Even arson. So no, it's not class warfare, it's dickheads being true to their nature.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You make it sound like a Disney cartoon.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Just want to make a point that you seem to be missing... All of this started decades ago, do you believe anyone can fix it by themselves in four years? When he's been attacked by the Left continuously for the last four years, how is he supposed to even start laying the groundwork with a congress that's been fighting him simply because their person lost?

You don't get it.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is Bolshevik revolution 2.0. An attempt to cause economic and societal collapse.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
well anyone aligning on the right side of politics will be punished...i guess we could identify as leftist

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Kamala screams at Biden for being a Segregationist in the primary...then says he wants to unite the country after he picks her for VP.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Meanwhile back at the loony farm Biden says this.....

The problem we have right now is that we're in Donald trump's America. He uses it as a political benefit to him. You know, he's rooting for more violence, not less and it's clear about that. And what's he doing is keep pouring gasoline on the fire. This happens to be Donald Trump's America.

"Needless violence won't heal us. We need to end the violence now -- and peacefully come together to demand justice."

....all while his VP is “rooting” and “encouraging” the continuation and no end to the violence?

Their hypocrisy is off the flipp’n charts.

The left hand literally has no clue what the right hand is doing.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

you guys do realize that politicians train their entire vocalization to avoid law type sitcheeations, right? Theyre pretty much always pretending to be in a courtroom. Might as well, right? Granted, she may have MEANT that, or not, but she is still very aware of just about every word she is saying when it comes to what could incriminate as would just about any politician.

edit on 28-8-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You think she should be charged for saying the riots aren't going to stop, like really ?

Tell me, is she wrong ?

If it could save even one life.... how many innocents have to die in these protests?
edit on 28-8-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Trump has offered intervention and assistance every step of the way.

Governors are finding they're taking a hit in the polls and public opinion as communities burn. Now they are reluctantly accepting that they need help in WI, after the fact.

This not Trump's America.

This is a glimpse of democratic leadership when it's in bed with the media.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join