It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abuse of Police Power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The solution is clearly Criminal charges when justified and Civil Lawsuits of large dimensions being normalised.

The SOP that Police Depts follow is put together by Lawyers and Unions and is supported by Prosecutors and Judges and all levels of the judiciary....laws sympathetic to enabeling the prevention of damage to the civic Groups or Police they contract out to or hire have been embedded in a weaponized manner over 100 years by multiple complicit Generations....The Thin Blue Line could not exist without the primary support of graft produced by a structured weaponised organizations.

Why do Cops kill "People"....period....because they are told they can legally do it and that it is their job and that legally they are obligated to follow SOP to support fellow Officers.....because they know the POWER that supports The Thin Blue Line is POLITICAL and CIVIC in nature an nurture and that this is directed by powerful fiscal sources who are of the worst types like Clintons.....they know they are teflon.

Accident happen...Cops can mak mistakes and accidentally shoot suspects....but this is NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE...what we have here is historical graft and a culture of arbitrary execution....that is legally suppoprted.

So we need people who want change to dig into this and build a nice bubble chart showing us all which Laws have been bastardised to support this Kop-Kill-Kulture.....then you bust the Unions balls and shut them up then you go after every single law and by-law and directive supporting this massive criminal underground culture....and you change them immediatly crippeling these buggers.

Remember Trillions have been spent by multiple Political Generations deeply bastardzing the American legal Superstructure.....and now one Generation must rebuild it...cockroach-proof this time.

Why does a Cop shoot a man with a knife who is not trying to stab anyone?

Why does a Cop shoot a person who is looking to arm themselves with a waepon before they have done so and before they can make a decision to even attack at all?

Why does a Cop take his gun out to enforce a Verbal Command?

Why is a Motor vehicle considered a Deadly Weapon when its a Getaway Vehicle to a person evading arrest or custody?

Why does a Cop draw a weapon to support an insane choice like standing on a road in front of a suspect evading arrest or custody?

Why do Police go on High Speed chases that endanger the Public who deems that risk justifiable?

Why are Property Crimes and People Crimes both policed by the same Group when Property Crimes like theft and Bank Robbery are civil issues and People Crimes are Criminal issues?

Why would you get in a Shootout with or Hugh Speed chase with Bank Robbers or Thieves stealing someones Property and risk Human lives?

Who valued Property Policing above protection and preservation of HUMAN LIFE?

We will not defund our Police...we will over-fund them.....we will not tolerate The Thin Blue Line nor the Rich People who support politicians who change Laws to support the existance and continuation of the Thin Blue Line.....we will knock the nuts off of the Unions and their Lawyers who are collusional in this ..... we will disenfranchise and replace the Judges and upper AND lower case Judiciary WHO ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS OR WHO REFUSE TO CHALLENGE PRECEDENTED LAWS WHEN THEY KNOW THE LAWS ARE INCORRECTLY APPLIED OR BUILT.

WE KNOW THE COPS PULLING TRIGGERS AND COMITTING CRIMES ARE NOT DOING IT OUT OF HATRED THEY ARE DOING IT BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL FOR THEM TO DO IT AN THEY ARE DIRECTED AND PRESSURED TO DO IT.

We know accidents happen and Suspects get shot and sometimes killed....we ACCEPT THAT ...we SHOULD SEE A LOT MORE REPORTED AND SORTED OUT....this is in itself a massive evidence of cover-up on a National Scale....but we dont even see these because to be Frank they represent likely 10% of the shootings and deaths we are seeing.....90% are crimes not accidents....crimes that all of the above mentioned People are responsible for AS A CUMULATIVE GROUP.....its not just the finger pulling the trigger its all the PRESSURE BEHIND THE MIND CONTROLLING THE FINGER....and all the People exerting that menatl pressure...all equally and equitablly responsible and liable.

Note....I have a connection to a White Canadian Man who committed no crime who made a fatal choice to IN THE NAME OF SAFETY DUE TO LACK OF SLEEP stop driving on his way home from work to see his new Baby AND PARK ALONGSIDE A ROAD FOR A QUICK NAP........HE ATE 26 ROUNDS FROM A HANDGUN AND A CARBINE....FIRED INTO THE VEHICLE THROUGH THE WINDOWS....HE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP AFTER TEXTING HIS wIFE AND bABY GOODNIGHT WITH HIS CELL PHONE IN HIS lAP..... when they woke him by banging on his vehicle he abruptly woke and the first thing he did (that ANYONE WOULD DO)was grabbed his phone before it fell out of his lap....and he ate 26 rounds then every single Canadian level of protection for the People worked together to suppress and hide this criminal action this negligent criminal action.....ed by a Group of fraudsters called ASIRT.....it took YEARS AND TREMENDOUS EFFORTS to keep this from being buried forever......so how did this 26 round murder happen?....was it an accident?...is that even possible?...was it an SOP sanctioned Public Execution?....where does the evidence lead?...was there blatant organized attempts at suppression and corruption of this case and its truths and details?

You see....if you for even ONE SINGLE BLOODY SECOND sympathize with the criminals here and say the cell phone "could have" looked like a gun.....you are a big part of the problems we are all trying to solve....what were the Cops THINKING?....WHAT RIGHTS WERE THEY RESPECTING?...HUMAN RIGHTS?...CHARTER RIIIGHTS?...COMMON SENSE RIGHTS?....NOPE ....THEY ONLY FOLLOWED THEIR INTERPRETATIONS OF ESTABLISHED LEGALLY SUPPORTED .....SOP.........so we know our target....its not the People pulling the triggers its the Processes and the People who planned Prepared and Weaponized said Processes.

Target Aquired....Unleash the Hounds.
edit on 28-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
With the tyrannical lock downs going on in Melbourne Karen Brewer is doing a great job in exposing the culture that is behind the strong authoritarian and forceful actions by the Politicians and Police there. There is closed circle and long cultural trends of abuse of power taking place.

KAREN BREWER UPDATE - AUSTRALIA!

Melbourne was built on a lot of convict labour, it is a part of that city. Here in Adelaide, this city was built by free men and it is showing in how these cities have approached the Covid issues. I have found most of my encounters with Police in Adelaide are good and respectful in approach. With the cities on the East coast some of them can tend to be a bit more assertive.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

He was not typical of every person/ call. For instance, if I were to Have my record run for a similar reason it would come back no warrants, No sexual assault charges,None of the other things. So you are considering all stops are equal and they are not
edit on 28-8-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
"Police" you have been warned. Obey the Law or pay the price

An important message to all policy enforcers. Your actions are all unlawful regarding most of your actions & measures are being taken to make you all personally liable for your unlawful actions. Cease and Desist this criminal behavior or pay the price personally.

Mike covers Serene Teffaha's open letter to government, an important message to police and some powerful new steps that people can now take to put an end to this on-going insanity!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
3rd Degree sexual assault of a minor
Restraining order at residence
Previous history of violence with weapons.
Call was placed as dispatch has been released to deal with said individual.

Refuses to listen to police
They try to detain he wrestles free
Was tased yet continued on

Refuses to listen to the women in video whom you can assume is related or a baby momma
Refuse to listen to police with guns drawn following him.
Refuses to not enter vehicle, does, so reaches for something.

Gets SHOT!!!

SaneThinking

all are heinous crimes but can you show me where the sentence for any of them in a court of law is the death penalty or to be shot by a firing squad until crippled

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

He Could have had a gun. That’s the point.

shooting people for could haves?, rather than reasonable doubt, just shoot because could have, well there are 330million people in America who could have a gun, when do the police start shooting?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

How about the guy stop fighting the police and listen to lawful commands. My dad taught me to always comply with the police even if I was right. Settle it in court.

Also that dude was trying to grab a knife. There is audio of him telling the police he was going to grab a gun. What should they do wait until he shoots one or more of them

It all boils down to non compliance had he just complied with his lawful arrest he wouldn't be wheelchair bound.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Police brutality is a real problem everywhere.

This 'pandemic' has exacerbated the issue, giving brutalists the opportunity to exhibit.

Politicians of all hues are happy for police to brutalise not only suspected criminals but also anyone who disagrees with them or their policies.

And a 'few bad apples' have spoilt the whole barrel - make no mistake, state violence will, in all it's forms, escalate and because governments use our money to militarise the brutalists, we are disempowered in maintaining personal liberty.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Obey the Law or pay the price

A sentiment which when coming from a group pushing anti Semitic FOTL and SovCit shenanigans is the height of comedic irony.
edit on 28-8-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Perhaps it is?

TOUGH TITTIES DAN ANDREWS!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I still don't think 7 shots to the back can be justified regardless of his criminal history.

I cannot fathom how a person can be shot in this way, but then I live in a country where the police don't shoot people i.e. the UK. However, on balance, the police in the US are often targets and also get killed doing their duty, so perhaps it is understandable.

But, shooting someone in the back is perhaps too enthusiastic.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Shoot him the leg?

You've seen too many movies.

Let's look at the facts. This was a guy who had already been hit by police taser and *that* didn't drop him. He kept going. How confident would you be at that point that a bullet to the leg would drop him?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

This.

Every parent has "The Talk" with their kids about what to do if you ever get on the wrong side of a policeman and the law. You comply 100% and right away. That point is no time to be trying to fight or argue or anything else. It can be sorted out later.

Policemen have to deal with dangerous people who try to shoot first. There are stories every year about cops killed outright performing otherwise routine duties, so they cannot afford to give the benefit of the doubt.

I think half the shootings we see are caused by people who go into "fight/flight" mode because either their parents taught them that the cops are looking to kill them or they know they have outstanding warrants or other reasons why they don't want to be under law enforcement's scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

He fought police, continued on after taser, continued to vehicle all whilst being yelled at by weapons drawn police, and hysterical women screaming. Still continues to vehicle, attempts to grab something, which is known to be a knife as it was recovered from floor board.

I feel he had enough chances to act like a human and not a F**king idiot, how many more did he need this was a known to the police aggressive violent criminal with priors. How many more god damn chances did this asshole need to make better decisions

Cry all you want for criminals who make stupid decisions and win the stupid prizes that come along with stupid games. I for one think he’s lucky to be alive and should be grateful that all the actions he partook in and he’s the only one who caught a bullet.

He should be real grateful in undertaking those actions endangering everyone especially his children around him. No one else but the piece of Garbage human is responsible for what happened.

So no not his previous crimes, they remain a factor because he is a violent heinous piece of shiat. But the actions of that day yes he deserved all seven bullets, and as stated above should be grateful everyone survived the actions and penalty for stupidity brought upon himself. No other blame but the criminal.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: SaneThinking

I still don't think 7 shots to the back can be justified regardless of his criminal history.

You literally ignored 95% of the entire post.
The justification for him being shot was not because of his criminal history.

The officer did the rigght thing if the criminal was reaching for a knife after having resisted arrest. He also TOLD the police he had a knife and went to get it.

Police can not be expected to take risks in order to appease those that glorify criminals (only if they are black of course).

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Of course there was a better course of action, but I get the point it's hard to react the best way in the heat of the moment. My basic belief is that until the suspect poses a clear threat there is no reason to shoot them and potentially take their life. I see no evidence the suspect had a gun, but even if he did I would still strongly argue the gun must be visible. If they waited until he posed a legitimate threat to them I would view this case very differently, but I'm never going to encourage a shoot first approach to policing. Lethal force should only ever be used when a lethal threat has been confirmed, not when they think a suspect "may be" about to reveal a weapon because that's how innocent people can and have been killed.
edit on 28/8/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Btw I also fully get the point that these people who commit crimes and resist arrest are placing their own lives in danger, I get the fact the majority of cops are good people, I get that the statistics on crime prove there is no racist agenda. I've written about all these things in my previous threads defending the police, but it's impossible for me to defend all cops or agree with everything they do. We can't just operate on the idea all criminals who get shot by cops deserved to die, people make mistakes and some deserve another chance. Maybe that doesn't apply to all criminals but it's still very important to hold police accountable and prevent them shooting people on a whim.
edit on 28/8/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Except these cops didn't shoot him on a whim.

He fought with them physically. They tasered him and that didn't stop him. He threatened them with a knife and had a knife. He showed direct violent intent and the will to continue being violent. He showed the physical fortitude to ignore being hit by a taser and keep going to carry out his threat.

He was yelled at multiple times and directed to stop and comply.

He chose not to, and he was turning back toward the police with something in his hand.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Of course there was a better course of action, but I get the point it's hard to react the best way in the heat of the moment. My basic belief is that until the suspect poses a clear threat there is no reason to shoot them and potentially take their life. I see no evidence the suspect had a gun, but even if he did I would still strongly argue the gun must be visible. If they waited until he posed a legitimate threat to them I would view this case very differently, but I'm never going to encourage a shoot first approach to policing. Lethal force should only ever be used when a lethal threat has been confirmed, not when they think a suspect "may be" about to reveal a weapon because that's how innocent people can and have been killed.

Being armed with a knife is not a legitimate threat?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

Being armed with a knife is not a legitimate threat? Moreover, to me (and probably the cops) he appeared intent on retrieving something from his auto.

edit on 28-8-2020 by RKWWWW because: cuz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join