It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Upset with Kristi Noem Mentioning Rioting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Irony deluxe by MSNBC Rachel Maddow.

She cuts away from a Republican Governor (who looks better than Rachel !) who was talking about the rampant unchecked looting and rioting in Democrat areas with local Democrats failing (possibly on purpose).

Soup to Nuts Rachel actually calls on a failed Democrat Mayor to comment LOL 😆

Folks, you simply cannot make this up. It’s comedy hour. Yes, it’s as expected, but c’mon—this is beyond ridiculous. MSNBC has made it a thing to cut into coverage of the Republican National Convention to correct things they find…very wrong. In other words, anything that makes Democrats look bad. In this case, they were very triggered that South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem discussed the leftist violence engulfing Democrat-run cities.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow found that accurate claim to just be too much, so she invited Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan to push back. Yeah, Durkan only allowed armed leftists to seize a portion of her city for a few days, but no big deal, right? This is just—it’s a circus act.

Triggered: MSNBC Host Upset with Kristi Noem Mentioning Rioting...Brings on Seattle's Mayor to Push Back

2nd Article...
Seattle mayor responds to Noem after slamming ‘Democrat-run’ city in RNC speech

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Any media talking head becoming upset because something that someone said or did is no more important than what a regular citizen would say about anything. Non news and keep it out of our f# ears and eyes.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just watched that clip. Wow! I live in a town on the coast. People in her city are moving out here as fast as they can. Houses are being built a lot faster than before also. I'm interested in where her information is coming from.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

A slight critique:

1. I’m better looking dressed as a woman than Rachel Maddow...(only wish I had a handy pic from South Pacific in the mop wig, grass skirt and coconut brassiere to prove it)

2. RNC needs to hammer the idea that riots, looting and burning is due to DNC inactions like Biden attempting to avoid open presidential debates. Claims to help with no help for decades is not helping at all. Vote your way out of oppression by removing the oppressors from the DNC that have kept you down.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

They are full of sh!t as usual and I can’t stomach looking at Maddow’s face for more than 2 seconds at a time.
They have to spin the real facts so the muppets watching the show won’t see the truth and possibly think for themselves.
They are panicking. They know they are in real trouble with Biden and they are trying to come up with as many lies as they can to cover for his incompetent presidential failure that is coming.
The dumpster fire rages on.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's just "Summer of Love" stuff.

The horny will go away eventually... November 4th perhaps.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
WTF was Byden just talking about then?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It is becoming more and more like voting for Biden is voting for burning cities. No sane American wants this. How many registered voters does BLM have? They will need all of them x100000. No way the majority is voting for riots and looting.

Even without the slaughter a debate would be, or whatever fake news poll, Trump is going to landslide this.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
It is becoming more and more like voting for Biden is voting for burning cities. No sane American wants this. How many registered voters does BLM have? They will need all of them x100000. No way the majority is voting for riots and looting.

Even without the slaughter a debate would be, or whatever fake news poll, Trump is going to landslide this.

Biden for Mobs, Trump for Jobs.

I think I'm going to go make that bumper sticker now for me and friends.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

A slight critique:

1. I’m better looking dressed as a woman than Rachel Maddow...(only wish I had a handy pic from South Pacific in the mop wig, grass skirt and coconut brassiere to prove it)

Isn't it in bad form to pick on the little guy like that?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Years of theater taught me how to put on lipstick well without a mirror...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Years of theater taught me how to put on lipstick well without a mirror...

You should teach that guy Maddow then.

Because he sucks at it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I like it!

I'm not American but I would happily sport one of those on my truck.

The news up here in the north is more American than Canadian lately. Can't complain though cause it's far more interesting than ours.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

I like it!

I'm not American but I would happily sport one of those on my truck.

The news up here in the north is more American than Canadian lately. Can't complain though cause it's far more interesting than ours.

I live in Montana but was raised in BC... wonderful Province.

The news just to the south of you is that here there are more Texas and Florida license plates on the road then Montana ones... people are buying land here from California sight unseen, you cannot find an RV part in the Pacific Northwest and our little community just stopped selling real estate to anyone who cannot prove that they are from Montana.

Interesting times indeed...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
WTF was Byden just talking about then?

Biden isn't his own anymore...for better or worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Perfect for Charlie’s Aunt though...always have a backup play in mind given the players that audition.

Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears all had careers after The Mickey Mouse Club. They were all picked up on the cattle call. I was invited to audition ahead of the cattle call but declined because I figured it was going to be like that abomination in the 70’s.

Or worse, be like Kurt Russell and stuck in Disney Films as a young adult in my early 20’s. Or even worse, bit parts in Disney kids shows as a soda jerk or coffee shop owner that give trite advice.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yeah BC is pretty nice. I'm in Manitoba though so pretty much anywhere with mountains or even medium hills is pretty nice to me.

When people are packing up to move states and others are only allowing state residents to buy land, I would say that's a pretty good indicator that things aren't all roses and unicorns.

I truly feel the winds of change are starting to blow much harder then they have in a long time.
We're all in for some serious changes soon, whether they're welcome or not, and it's probably past due.
Just hope they're for the better and not the worse.

Or, maybe all this #it will blow over and things will go back to mostly normal. Heh

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

A slight critique:

That Maddow’s whole vibe reeks of hostility and wretchedness.
Now Noem on the other hand is quite the looker, intelligent, and an overall pleasantness to her. She would have my vote for sure.

PS: my wife is from Montana (Billings), but I brought her down here for a warmer climate 23 years ago. I only lived in Mt for a year but I do miss it. We go back to visit family every now and then. I love skiing Big Sky, and Red Lodge is a pretty fun place. I can live without Missoula though. Lol

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: Lumenari

A slight critique:

That Maddow’s whole vibe reeks of hostility and wretchedness.
Now Noem on the other hand is quite the looker, intelligent, and an overall pleasantness to her. She would have my vote for sure.

PS: my wife is from Montana (Billings), but I brought her down here for a warmer climate 23 years ago. I only lived in Mt for a year but I do miss it. We go back to visit family every now and then. I love skiing Big Sky, and Red Lodge is a pretty fun place. I can live without Missoula though. Lol

I lived in Texas for about 10 years (San Antonio) and although the food and the people were fantastic, I need actual mountains and no people to feel at home.

For most of us here, Missoula is a place 150 miles up the a$$hole of Montana.

So quite agree with you there... it's a liberal hellhole now.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Irony deluxe by MSNBC Rachel Maddow.

She cuts away from a Republican Governor (who looks better than Rachel !) who was talking about the rampant unchecked looting and rioting in Democrat areas with local Democrats failing (possibly on purpose).

Soup to Nuts Rachel actually calls on a failed Democrat Mayor to comment LOL 😆

You could have cut the irony with a knife and fork.

Karma truly is a mean and nasty bitch when provoked.

Ha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join