It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So in my mind I am starting to see a credible rationale/purpose for "Q". Here’s what I am thinking (and sorry for the long post):

It is not at all to obtain arrests before the election or even to get arrests based on past actions. This is difficult at the best of times, but especially when the inmates run the asylum and have had ample time to manipulate and destroy evidence, and come up with their own stories.

Rather, I think it is to set up a counter-structure for information before the November election.
The Democrats have provided enough information now to outline they playbook. The narrative they are constructing is that Trump is unfit for office and will attempt to steal the election, and the valiant Democrats will fight this. The narrative is now in the open:

“even if Trump wins big on the night, he will lose from mail-in votes”

This is designed to provide cover for the Democrat coup. The media will run with this narrative, and tell the people that the clear Trump victory is actually not true, so wait for the additional votes. Social media is set up to delete “misinformation” which runs counter to this narrative. This is also in the open. It’s an attempted double-bind where the outcome is either a Biden win on the night, or a Biden win later through voter fraud. They wish to remove any narrative of a Trump win.

So why Q? To set up a parallel information network which bypasses the mainstream narrative. This is vital so that patriots can see what is going on, and understand that the coup is on and must be resisted. From the beginning I think that Q has been run like a military intel op, gaining credibility and rallying patriots until it becomes a self-sustaining de-centralised force of its own. That’s where we are now.

There have been periods of few or no Q posts, I believe that was testing the strength of the network. Even without Q the information flows, and patriots put the pieces together. The Democrats may have seen it too, and hence the stories trying to disparage Q as some kind of white supremacist/terrorist/conspiracy theorist movement. Q is right that these people are stupid, it only helps strengthen the counter-network through greater awareness. The truth is a strong red pill.

I think we are in for massive civil disobedience following the election. The narrative will be that Trump is trying to steal the election (after actually winning big), and that will bring the communists out in the open so the media can show the “popular uprising” against Trump. In the Democrat plan, their aligned media and social media will have silenced trump supporters and so there is only their narrative. Q has ensured that there are two narratives, and communication channels that allow patriots to organise against what is coming.

Anyway that’s what makes sense to me, and maybe I am slow on the uptake and this is all obvious. If the coup is successful, we all lose our freedom. If it fails, the traitors get what is coming to them.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Q drops elude me, as I'm a bit of an old retard.

All help to understand them is appreciated.
edit on 9/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

www.arabnews.com...

english.alaraby.co.uk...

This lot are still on the rocking horse

edit on 10-9-2020 by steaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

Great post. 🙂👍

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's about meme warfare... modifying images to fool Goog/FB/Twit AI censors.

Re: Q4664

edit on 10-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You are welcome and PM reply.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

PM for you, JOM.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That much I understood, but not how it works. I've read that if you make a meme it bypasses censorship.

Is this something that will defeat that strategy?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

A method to bypass Artificial Intelligence censorship for images on social media.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That much I understood, but not how it works. I've read that if you make a meme it bypasses censorship.

Is this something that will defeat that strategy?

I'm not up to speed on Q's intended method, yet. Goog has a public site that you can upload a meme and it will read all the text and present the result. It works really well so you know under the covers they have better AI censors to distinguish meme content. When images are 'uploaded' to Goog/FB/twit they go through censor algo's to determine if 'safe' or not.

Q says the method in he posted in the Q drops will only defeat the censorship for 2-4 days. They constantly evolve through algo (AI) learning.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks much, Pokey and ETMN. 🙂

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My instincts as someone with experience here, I believe that is bordering on quack like methods.
Maybe, there won't be a lot of false positives or false negatives but how could it be trustworthy at this point IDK?

I call this Junk science quite frankly. Rushing things is how we get the un- Affordable Care Act that they had to sign to see what was in it.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Going to be on mobile only for a lot of the next 24hrs... Family do.

Rel - Be Aware - Remember what I told ya about ------
could GO either way !!

‘Operation Moonshot’: £100BILLION plan could see entire UK population tested for coronavirus in just a week

TEN million daily Covid tests will be dished out to get Brits back to the footie, theatre and their mate’s house under new Government plans costing £100billion.

The entire population of the UK could be tested in a week under Downing Street’s ambitious Operation Moonshot programme....

Coronavirus: Operation Moonshot ‘not feasible’ and ‘massive gamble,’ health experts warn
Government hoping to roll out rapid-fire Covid-19 tests that could provide a result in just 20 minutes

Critics have pointed out that Moonshot relies on uncertified technology that could return false positives, forcing people into unnecessary self-isolation.

The government is hoping to roll out rapid-fire Covid-19 tests within the wider community that could provide a result in just 20 minutes, but has admitted that the appropriate technology does not yet exist.

little History

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)
here in the USA

It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine

Page 197 U. S. 12

oh boy !

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I predict that there will be no aliens seen this month.

I second that.

All in favor say Aye!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Bl**dy typical!

I take 12 hours out to celebrate my birthday with family and Q posts 21 posts!!! Cheers!!!!!

Despite being tired, I'll save the posts and tweets contents but i'll process them TOMORROW.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rest up!!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Enjoy the good times, Rel !! Red October will be upon us soon...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

LMFAO

mobile.twitter.com...

LOL! The police should have a couple of the leashes cut a little, so they snap.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ICE, Brazil Federal Police Arrest Alleged Leader Of Major Human Smuggling Organization

The alleged leader of a major human smuggling organization that had smuggled individuals from the Middle East (primarily Iran) into South America, the United States, Canada and Europe was arrested Friday. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) provided significant assistance to the Brazil Federal Police to arrest Reza Sahami, a dual citizen of Canada and Iran, on human smuggling charges.

ICE is the lead U.S. law enforcement agency responsible for fighting human smuggling and human trafficking.

Worth remembering, our own Warrior stated under renOgade they stood down, under DJT business is booming.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Me too, which is why I like to visit this thread and Twitter to see "decodes". The most important thing to remember is Q says: "Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing!".

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

On behalf of all the lurkers, Happy Birthday REL!

-Alliterayshun

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join