It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How to be a boss.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

[e]

Donna Brazil[e]

Li[e]r.

Viv[a] viv[e]

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Massive fire at Port of Beirut.🔥👀

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

4+ hour streaming video - www.pscp.tv...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's almost unbelievable.
At least it says this .

The police power of a State embraces such reasonable regulations relating to matters completely within its territory, and not affecting the people of other States,

the mode or manner of exercising its police power is wholly within the discretion of the State so long as the Constitution of the United States is not contravened

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Washington (CNN) Jared Kushner gives surprising insight into his father-in-law in legendary journalist Bob Woodward's new book "Rage." Kushner says one of the best ways to understand President Donald Trump is to study the Cheshire Cat from "Alice in Wonderland."
Woodward quotes Kushner paraphrasing the Cheshire Cat as a way of making sense of Trump's chaotic style of management, saying, "If you don't know where you're going, any path will get you there."

CNN show - I wonder if this is a subtle nod to Q by Jared.🤔

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

This 'Q = Alice' statement has always bugged me until very recently.

Follow the Rabbitt...
Follow the Money...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

They will absolutely let him finish out his term like every other president in the history of our country. They have to. There is a transition period. Biden would not be prepared to take over right away. There is tons of work to do. Now, would Congress attempt to neuter any remaining power that a lame-duck Trump has? Absolutely....but I highly doubt they would physically remove him from office before January 20th, 2021.

Respectfully, i disagree

They are already preparing the new impeachment articles now based on the covid "not causing a panic" situation and the senators will bow down.... i really hope i am wrong and this post will be forgotten

@ Lancecorvette

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Washington (CNN) Jared Kushner gives surprising insight into his father-in-law in legendary journalist Bob Woodward's new book "Rage." Kushner says one of the best ways to understand President Donald Trump is to study the Cheshire Cat from "Alice in Wonderland."
Woodward quotes Kushner paraphrasing the Cheshire Cat as a way of making sense of Trump's chaotic style of management, saying, "If you don't know where you're going, any path will get you there."

CNN show - I wonder if this is a subtle nod to Q by Jared.🤔

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

This 'Q = Alice' statement has always bugged me until very recently.

Follow the Rabbitt...
Follow the Money...

Rabbitt Remarks - Transcript

Acting Assistant Attorney General Brian Rabbitt Delivers Remarks at the PPP Criminal Fraud Enforcement Action Press Conference
Washington, DC ~ Thursday, September 10, 2020

......We are here today to announce a key milestone in the Criminal Division’s efforts to combat pandemic-related fraud by holding accountable those who sought to abuse the PPP.

Today the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, along with our law enforcement partners on this stage, are announcing that as a result of law enforcement operations in the past few days – and indeed just within the past few hours – the Criminal Division has now criminally charged more than 50 people who allegedly committed fraud to obtain money from the PPP. .......

edit on 9102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great, now I have to file a report with the Ministry of Truth, in triplicate.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I just looked at his bio, he is white... so 'White Rabbitt' fits.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Someone posted a list of the DJT attack fails. The list was like 50 events long, including Impeachment, russia russia russia and now we can include a coup plotted from within.

In case there is confusion, DJT wins. Trade, M.E. Peace, NK, The FED/Treasury, Stock Market Control, NATO, Troops Home, Salami/Bagged-daddy, ISIS, Iran, Border Wall, Humans As Currency Arrests, eneMedia Exposure, and really we could go on and on.

Some will say, but what about antifa, BLM and the deaths from Cuomo? To be fair, those actions were on people who could easily have NOT done those things. The office of President is not a dictatorship ANYMORE. Folks claiming he's a dictator, then bitching about the fact that he is not acting like dictator to stop x or y, have a lot to learn - A.Lot.

But what about the DOJ and Comey is not in cuffs? So what? If life hinges on that, a life's reassessment needs to happen. Regardless, the DOJ moves slow, and that is NOT on DJT - he's not a dictator. In the meanwhile, all those idiots were exposed, which revealed what they've been doing both here and in other countries. So without Comey et al, no exposure.

So to think that DJT and the White Hats just tossed in the towel now and have no plan to deal with the demented old pedophile running a campaign from his home basement on Zoom is to be not paying attention at all. And suggests not really seeing how each and everything has been planned, including Joe's presence in this.

To date, what did DJT not get? If the resistance is so damn good, how come Salami/bagged-daddy are dead? How come Iran is isolated? Home come Israel, *ISRAEL* is working to make peace. How the hell aren't we dead from a NK Nuke?

Hundreds, maybe more, timestamp connects link directly to "Future Proves Past" and "News Unlocks Map" and suggest there is in fact a very complicated plan being run by many hidden hands. Two year deltas on arrests, news, document releases and so on is beyond mathematically impossible. We've posted 100's here alone.

It all has to be exposed for "those with eyes to see" - BLM, Joe, Antifa, GS, Medical Control, Gates, The Dems, The eneMedia and at some point the REAL controllers. That's the deal. It was at the beginning and it still is.

How many more folks today know that Gates is a genocidal maniac then 6 months ago? How many now know George Soros' name now, then say 1 year ago? How many now see the hidden places they were enslaved?

Trust The Plan, Trust One's Self, as all this is too big to grasp from this POV.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Democrats' Upcoming Theft of the 2020 Election by Donald N. Finley, retired U.S. Air Force colonel.

The playbook for the theft of the 2020 presidential election is written. The Democrats, under the guise of a group named the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), have actually drafted their plan to steal the election.

The characters in the play are all familiar names: George Soros; Bill and Melinda Gates; traitorous NeverTrumps like John Kasich, Bill Kristol, and Michael Steele; and the Clinton Cabal, including John Podesta and Donna Brazile. The list is defined by those who lost the most when Trump won. And don't forget which country lost the most — China — so the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is well represented.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Just to clarify the timeline of your post:

Investigate and charge PPP fraud cases: about three months, start of the program to now.

Investigate, charge, and trial of impeachment of DJT: what, two months did it take?

Investigate, charge, trial, in and out of jail for Trump associates: Less than two years.

Investigate, charge, trial of Clintons, Obama and their people for illegally wiretapping and infiltrating DJT's Presidential campaign, allowing illegal access to Clinton emails, and various other misdemeanors: three years and counting.
edit on 10-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
These lyrics seem surreal.

"Breathe, breathe in the ai-air.
Don't be afraid to ca-re
Leave, but don't lee-eave meeee.
Look around, choose your own ground.

For long you live and high you'll fly.
Only if you ride the tide.
Balanced on the biggest wave.
You race towards and early grave.'

Great Gig in the Sky is next on the album and at the beginning Waters is heard saying , "I'm not afraid to die why should I be?"

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Dune must not suck.
Suck is the sequel-killer.
Suck is the little-death that brings total obliteration to the franchise.

What I am missing in this first trailer is a wow moment in terms of atmosphere. It's not bad but it doesn't give me confidence the movie will capture that truly epic feel I had reading the books and watching some of the better moments of David Lynch's movie version. But virus lockdown measures etc. permitting I will definitely see this in cinema. I liked Arrival and Blade Runner 2049 by Denis Villeneuve so chances are I will enjoy his version of Dune even if it should lack that special atmosphere to make it a truly outstanding masterpiece.

Synchronicity observations:

The movie is scheduled for Dec. 18, same week as the winter solstice and the rare great conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn falling on the solstice making it a super rare event in terms of dark and light. The trailer uses eclipse imagery and a cover of Pink Floyd's (can't breathe) Eclipse. Eclipse and Breathe are both songs on Pink Floyd's album Dark Side of the Moon. The sun's corona is most easily observed during an eclipse. Dark and light, Coronavirus, Floyd/BLM/riots/etc.

Those that follow my Greenland Disclosure Pattern threads know that the winter solstice great conjunction marks the beginning of a six months window ending on a dramatic solar eclipse in June 2021 right over the Thule Triangle (Thule Air Base, Hiawatha impact crater, Camp Century (Project Iceworm).

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

The Senate Intel committee is refusing to share obamagate related documents with Senators on other committees.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
New Q post pointing right at Brennan and Obama.

twitter.com...

Actually, it looks like there have been a few Q messages posted this afternoon.

qmap.pub...
edit on 9/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A bunch of new Q posts today...

mobile.twitter.com...

The Twitter thread linked in the most recent drop is really alarming. Just how stupid do these people think we are? Furthermore, look how absolutely incompetent they make themselves look on a regular basis. They want us to believe on one hand that they are above reproach - the premier law enforcement agency on the entire planet. On the other hand we’re supposed to buy that they are all so incredibly incompetent that 12 members of the Mueller team all “accidentally” wiped their cell phones because they were locked and they entered their password wrong too many times.

Seriously????

I could see this with MAYBE one person. But 12? All on the same team? Absolutely laughable. This is not the first time they’ve tried to pull some crap like this either. Good God - if I was in charge of these people I would eat them alive. It’s almost unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...
This speaks for itself. How could anyone think this was ok to air?
We need to protect our children.
This was brought to our viewing pleasure by Netflix. Young under 12 year old girls breast, bums and opened crotches. Very suggestive posturing that fits the definition of pediphilia.
Who are the latest people to join Netflix. Oh yes, The Obamas, Susan Rice ect.
This is trending on Change.org. Cancel Netflix
edit on 10-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
..a reply to: PokeyJoe

I have a feeling someone truly has it ALL
FLASHBACK

09/12/2019
Israel accused of planting spy devices

Curious ...

The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

But unlike most other occasions when flagrant incidents of foreign spying have been discovered on American soil, the Trump administration did not rebuke the Israeli government, and there were no consequences for Israel’s behavior, one of the former officials said.

Israel last ?
edit on 9102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join