It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Antifa BBQ? I recall we had a rash of substation fire/explosions from ~2 yrs ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 6th
0 Q posts, 35 tweets of which 20 retweets including 2 self-retweets. 11 Tweets with videos. Total 35

Q V18.83 20200906 to 4634 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
14 Q5
12 Q1
9 Q7, Q23
8 Q8, Q20
7 Q12, Q13
5 Q2, Q3, Q19, Q137
4 Q14, Q15, Q16, Q17, Q32, Q33, Q39, Q47, Q89, Q130, Q132, Q529, Q1029, Q1729, Q2229

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is apparently E's reveal regarding Julian Assange today.

Julian Assange's final extradition hearing is tomorrow at 10am London time (5am est).

Not sure if by "tomorrow", E means 7 September or 8 September. Sounds like 7 September from what I see in media reports.

Cheers
edit on 7-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
And then there is this, that E retweeted:

We can confirm that the entire list of 40 civil society and political monitors have had their remote access to the #Assange hearings withdrawn, after being invited to register for access last week. This includes Parliamentarians and NGOs.

Bridges for Media Twitter

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Julian Assange's final extradition hearing is tomorrow at 10am London time (5am est).

Not sure if by "tomorrow", E means 7 September or 8 September. Sounds like 7 September from what I see in media reports.

Cheers

Most of us have felt like Assange has saved us from the CABAL by opening eyes. We still have a long way to go.

I am sure Daddy Bush and company wanted to set in motion protections for their criminal actions as POTUS. We see the last 4 have been working directly for the Cabal, we can follow the money to see they profited mightily. They can't hide that many assets they have gained. We should be able to indict, convict, then claim their gold and lucre for the people. The trillions of $'s the members have accumulated ileagaly will end hunger and change life for all of us. Only, if we remove the shackles and burdens the Marxists plan for every human on Earth as they attempt to gain the power rule all.

ETA to butcherguy

The Cabal just showed the British that their system is more controlled than ours. No less than at least controlled like ours and sure looks like they don't want us hearing the words said. We will have to read transcripts that in America we can eventually see. They will stall like they have with Judicial Watch suing for access, but they do normally give in and turn our the documents redacted. Accept for JFK and UFO's.

edit on 7-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

So he predicted that a previously scheduled hearing would take place?

#Nostradamus

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Re the Julian Assange hearing, it's being pushed down the list of reportable items on the BBC's TV coverage today by:

1) the arrest of a person of color stabbing 7 and killing one in Birmingham on Saturday,

2) The shooting of a 15 yr old on his way to school this morning, apparently by an 11yr old,

3) Russian Navalny's progress after Novichok poisoning.

However, here's the latest article on their website:

The hearing will last four weeks and is expected to hear from witnesses, including academics who will give evidence on journalistic practices.

Dame Vivienne Westwood said:

"Julian Assange is the trigger, he is shining the light on all the corruption in the world."

Trigger = HAMMER

Should we reinterpret some of the 5 Q posts with HAMMER in?

If the hearing is 4 weeks and the judgement takes a further week then that would put the actual extradition to around 12th October!
edit on 7-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah. Word on the street that those prior power station explosions out west were caused by trained teams of expert marksmen shooting these things with high powered sniper rifles. Scary stuff just how exposed our critical infrastructure actually is.

Sitting ducks.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The hearing lasts 4 weeks? E is acting like JAs extradition is already a foregone conclusion after a few hours. Apparently some irrefutable evidence of his guilt has just been submitted that JAs defense team has never seen?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There could be trouble ahead...

POTUS has tweeted 15 times so far this morning... 11 of these tweets are either retweets of @AlwaysActions or include links to tweets from that account - which has now been suspended!

This means that 9 of POTUS tweets are "unavailable" because they retweet that account and 2 show a linked tweet as "unavailable"... 9 and 2 gives 9/11 - surely no coincidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, from the BBC article quoted:

Edward Fitzgerald QC, representing Mr Assange, said he had not seen his client in person for six months in part due to the pandemic - and he told the court the latest indictment had been made "at the 11th hour" without warning.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You have no idea.

I worked for My friend who was a chlorinator. We chlorinated All the new water pipe that was being upgraded in Chicago. I drove around in a small size pick up with chlorine and a pump. I would hook up to water mains all over the city. I worked for him for five years. Never once was I pulled over or questioned about why I was hooking up to the city water supply.It would be frighteningly easy for anyone to poison the entire population of Chicago in about an hour with no one being the wiser. Actually I chlorinated all over northern Illinois.

Scary stuff
edit on 7-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

People have not gotten that cruel yet Aall.

However, thank you for pointing this out. I suppose if no one asks what you're doing with the chemicals and to show proof you are allowed to be cleaning water lines like any Gov Inspector for EPA would do if they knew about it, then no one cares until we get poisoned.

I imagine you had to notify the water provider when you began?

Did you put up any sign for the work you were doing to the water line?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
They are planning to do that?
In the stem cell industry the best stem cells are from umbilical cords. This is live birth cells, the very beginning of the life cycle. The issue with the " Aborted Fetus" cells i.e.. embryonic stem cells is there is no way currently to control how they differentiate so they can be helpful or harmful when introduced to the body. The umbilical cord cells are immune neutral so the human immune system does not attack them when introduced to the body. The same cannot be said for the embryonic stem cells.
The big question is will the immune system attack it and are there unknown consequences.
I AM LEGEND. [The movie] Perfect example of what could possibly go wrong?
People should just be given the stem cells without all other kinds of unknown ingredients in the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I love it when people say, "OMG, this is a terrible vulnerability", then proceed to tell the wobbleheads how to take advantage of it.

🙄🙄🙄
edit on 9/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Professor collapses and dies in front of virtual class amid COVID-19 symptoms

nypost.com...

Something seems super off about this. Her husband is a doctor, she is sick but still working?

“ Her alarmed students asked her to give them her home address so they could summon help, but she gasped “I can’t” before collapsing, according to the news outlet.”

So what’s this all about? Ahh... more fear/compliance:

“The virus is still making rounds in Buenos Aires,” Sterin Pensel told the newspaper. “In Argentina, the confinement has been very strict, so people are showing signs of fatigue in complying. But these kinds of reminders, these awful reminders, they shake your core.”

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Prosecution: Are you prepared to consent to be extradited?

Assange: No

(Again, going over formalities we should've been done with months ago.)

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Feb 19 2019 18:43:38 (EST)

Corona Virus = ailment.

China Virus = China DS + Americans on the payroll or worse.

(plus)

"The DECLASSIFICATION of all requested documents (+ more) will occur."

Note, this is the only time "DECLASSIFICATION" is used. Normally DECLAS but in this drop we have (+ more). So what is the more? Something likely NOT related to DJT at all, but related to exposing the Control system? Not 911, a 850k page docu dump will not do a thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not like it’s a super detailed plan. If we already know about it, rest assured bad actors already have a plan to actually do it. We are not safe. We have the ILLUSION of safety.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What do you guys think about this?

thepostglob.com...

Court Approves Warrantless Surveillance Rules

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join