It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Space Oddity:

Sun Spot Observatory FBI shutdown because: cp

Europe's largest telescope captures stunning images of the sun showing intricate details of sunspots and plasma unlike anything researchers had seen before

Scientists propose life could form INSIDE stars in wild new theory

Even more astonishing is Chudnovsky’s idea that this “self-replicating nuclear species” could develop intelligence, potentially surpassing our own. 
“Since they would be evolving very fast, they could find a way to explore the cosmos beyond their star, as we have done,” Chudnovsky said. “They could establish communication and travel between stars. Maybe we should look for their presence in space.”

Reconcile?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

And that's how gods are made. Actually if this theory pans out, that would be very interesting.

Imagine if life can not only exist in the sun, but also thrive enough to continuously reproduce? It would mean that life in the universe is the rule, and not the exception.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Glenn Greenwald exposes the key term that should alert any rational person when consuming msm propaganda...if you see "confirmed" in the story, it's completely Fake News:

Outlets claiming to have “confirmed” Jeffrey Goldberg’s story about Trump’s troops comments are again abusing that vital term...

Journalism’s New Propaganda Tool: Using “Confirmed” to Mean Its Opposite

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Space Oddity:

Sun Spot Observatory FBI shutdown because: cp

Europe's largest telescope captures stunning images of the sun showing intricate details of sunspots and plasma unlike anything researchers had seen before

Scientists propose life could form INSIDE stars in wild new theory

Even more astonishing is Chudnovsky’s idea that this “self-replicating nuclear species” could develop intelligence, potentially surpassing our own. 
“Since they would be evolving very fast, they could find a way to explore the cosmos beyond their star, as we have done,” Chudnovsky said. “They could establish communication and travel between stars. Maybe we should look for their presence in space.”

Reconcile?

Some might be inclined to see that as a window. YMMV

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Brookhaven Labs and Plum Island are also out that way. Lots of weird stuff nearby

a reply to: Cogidubnus

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Coalescing with EMP/Plum/Montauk strangeness...
Back in Nov 2018 on tiny Plum Island, DARPA staged a real-life blackout to put its grid recovery tools to the test...

DARPA's Hail Mary Plan to Restart a Hacked US Electric Grid

I think Plum Island was a source of weaponized ticks/mosquitos back in the 50s.?

Blast from the past... Hillary praising a Plum Island whistleblower: U.S. Animal Lab Accused Of Firing a Whistle-Blower

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Coalescing with EMP/Plum/Montauk strangeness...
Back in Nov 2018 on tiny Plum Island, DARPA staged a real-life blackout to put its grid recovery tools to the test...

DARPA's Hail Mary Plan to Restart a Hacked US Electric Grid

I think Plum Island was a source of weaponized ticks/mosquitos back in the 50s.?

Blast from the past... Hillary praising a Plum Island whistleblower: U.S. Animal Lab Accused Of Firing a Whistle-Blower

They worked on animal-related diseases and bioweapons. Plum Island was the source of Lyme Disease.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Glenn Greenwald exposes the key term that should alert any rational person when consuming msm propaganda...if you see "confirmed" in the story, it's completely Fake News:

Outlets claiming to have “confirmed” Jeffrey Goldberg’s story about Trump’s troops comments are again abusing that vital term...

Journalism’s New Propaganda Tool: Using “Confirmed” to Mean Its Opposite

Must be a slow day
LoL

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Journalists are confirming that Goldberg wrote the story. These people are stupid.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Plot Against The President - Official Trailer #1 - Coming Oct 2020

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

WTF? That’s awfully specific for such a weird, far out idea. Does this guy know something we don’t?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Journalists are confirming that Goldberg wrote the story. These people are stupid.

The milage out of this lie is interesting - doesn't happen unless coordinated across several platforms.

It's another in the DJT is a doody doody head attacks. The problem, it isn't his language but the language of someone looking to put words in his mouth. I could say how I would have phrased but,,, no free advice.

The attempt was clearly an effort to divide the military. The problem is most served under a real doody doody head renOgade so they know the difference. The other colossal blunder is that most of the LEO's are either Military or consider themselves part of the brotherhood. They know DJT isn't against them, hell every action taken is to FAVOR them. This is a boomerang, as an attack one on is attack on all.

This attack is 4 years too late in any event.

IIRC, the REAL reason for not visiting was the assassination attempt detected. Making this even more ironic - DJT being attacked for not walking into the bullet like he was supposed to.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, finally figured out where I saw the "V" on that hunk of stone in your post. It also appears on the famous Mayan calendar stone. On some versions of the calendar it looks like a stylized rocket, which is consistent with other artifacts.

I can't upload, but the link below goes to a pic of the calendar.

www.crystalinks.com...

Was thinking about the Mayan number 13. George Washington's insignia is three stars over two bars, 13. You can see it on the Congressional Medal of Honor.

And he was a Mason.
edit on 9/6/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL! Do we have confirmation on this story? Hello, Atlantic? 😆😂

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agian we should look at the stories that are not being covered due to this farce;

Biden and the Secret Service scuffle
DNC Operative admitting to using Mail in Ballots to defraud elections
Pelosi getting investigated for destroying government property
Operation Legion taking down human trafficking
The multistate rescue of hundreds of trafficked children
antifa members getting arrested and their financers being investigated

Funny how a fake news story is what's taking the news by storm, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Crap! who had September 6th for Biden dropping out?

Funny how this is being tossed around at the same time JW is suing the Secret Service about the documents on Biden and the Secret Service agent scuffle.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

If they announce he has dementia, I swear to God . . . 🤬

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

If true
I'm sure the diagnosis will be
EXPOSURE
As in over exposed

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

covid, I'm voting on covid, so that the Trotskyist... err I mean DNC can push the need for mandatory masks and nation wide lock downs.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Creep Thumper

covid, I'm voting on covid, so that the Trotskyist... err I mean DNC can push the need for mandatory masks and nation wide lock downs.

They're sleazy enough to go for the sympathy vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join