It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
POTUS last tweet last night, at 23:55:46, was a retweet of Brandon Straka with another TYPO (the second Straka retweeted TYPO in couple of days):

Black Lives Matter in Dallas is marching to the jailhouse for the BLM attacker in this video. He is allegedly being held on TEN ourstanding warrants and faces 2 new assault charges for today. This is one of BLM’s canonized martyrs. t.co...

1) TYPO
a) ourstanding should be outstanding... giving RT,
b) RT = either Retweet or Reuters

2) Capitalised TEN, which has been subject of several posts lately
a) Should the phrase be read as:
TEN (h)ours... T and I NG(national guard)?

3) This is the second time (at least) that a Brandon Straka tweet with a TYPO has been retweeted.
If this decode is proved correct then is it also proof of coordination between Q, POTUS and Brandon Straka?

4) CAPS only simple GEMATRIA gives:
a) base = BLMDBLMHTENTBLMRCUP = 210
(Remdupes=89, base+nums = 214, RD+nums = 93)
Equivalents:
Jewish gematria: Donald Trump Mike Pence, August hot, A leader should be a shepherd, Arthur Pendragon, Barack Obama's sins bring death, Azumel, Saint Elyas, Osiris Horus, dependency tree, distant perception, Celtic liberty, spy girls.
Simple gematria: Pyramids are B A D energy, The day of the Harvest, White Hat breaks the code, QC a universal language, Petro Poroshenko, spiritual awakening, Fountain of Youth

Q89 Open Investigation of Clinton Foundation
Q93 Correction: HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut. She's now on her own and fighting for her life.
Q210 Suhail Rizvi and SpaceX
Q214 What is FB? Spying tool? Who created it? Who really created it? Nothing is what it seems.

5) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
Q23 MI has same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled?
Q46 Obama and Uranium One
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God Bless.
Q255 Learn to read the map. You have more than you realize.
Q455 5, 10, 15 Min Markers Explained

Q1155 Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise. Only dropped here. POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing. Future proves past. Comms understood?

Q1338 Facebook, SpaceX, China (CIA) Facial Recognition System

Q2355 Celebrate Justice Kavanaugh's Confirmation!
Q3209 Sean Hannity To Interview President Donald Trump On Wednesday
Q3555 How Did Q Know about the Voter ID Push Coming Almost a Year Ago? (Q Proof)

edit on 6-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
New member in the black eyes club:

Rihanna is pictured with a black eye and bruising after suffering accident on an electric scooter which 'flipped and smacked her in the face'

Good Girl Gone Bad ?

edit on 6-9-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 5th
0 Q Posts, 46 tweets of which 30 retweets including 1 self-retweet and 1 TYPO tweet. 11 tweets with videos. Total 46.

Q V18.82 20200905 to 4634 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
10 Q8, Q22
8 Q3, Q9
7 Q1, Q14, Q99
6 Q19
5 Q6, Q11, Q32, Q34, Q46, Q52, Q54, Q68
4 Q2, Q4, Q10, Q15, Q17, Q20, Q28, Q30, Q48, Q50, Q56, Q58, Q59, Q82, Q92

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The concept of 12 months being based on 13 moons is balderdash.Thanks for reminding us. I too was thinking something should be cleared up on that subject. 13 is 13 and there must be a reason TBTB wished to hide the 13 cycles and call them 12.

The #13 perhaps is a significant # because Jesus and 12 disciples became a sign of good luck for mankind. The reason that people believe was to bring love, hope and a way to heaven for those impure to anyone who seeks the path was based on the knowledge of those 13 who dared challenge the established Religions with a hope of heaven for repentance to love our neighbors and God.

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Catching up, 13 moons a year not vaticant 12 moonths, yes there be a bigly 12 and 13 thing going on last one to two moons, natural time n timing for humanity reestablishing itself ?, harmonic convergence 1987 and 33RD anniversary last august 16-17 connection ?, the Goddess 13th moon to share with all again be nice plus flow to first moon once again.
Ps could not find a 12 in Bowie's vid either.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The dozen may be one of the earliest primitive groupings, perhaps because there are approximately a dozen cycles of the Moon, or months, in a cycle of the Sun, or year. Twelve is convenient because it has the most divisors of any number under its double, a property only true of 1, 2, 6, 12, 60, 360, and 2520.

Wikipedia

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC there are some kind of comms in that Rihanna article!

a) Article published yesterday, Sep 5th 2020 but says this:

Some previously speculated that Rihanna's injuries might have occurred during a physical altercation, after she was assaulted by then boyfriend Chris Brown in 2009

So she has a black eye now because of an altercation in 2009??? However the difference is 11 years!

b) The article was updated 22 minutes after publication!

Published: 17:39 EDT, 5 September 2020 | Updated: 18:01 EDT, 5 September 2020

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Admittedly I'm lost on the biblical stuff. I don't see anything through that prism at all, nor do I find it personally useful. There are power structors and control structures that are lodged into the collective that are biblically related. It seems reasonable to me that parts will connect. In the case of Q, markers are not the same as evolving correlations.

In other words. I'd never say DJT is a/the messiah and neither would he.

cranky, both you and DJT may never say DJT is a/the messiah... but Q is hinting at it!!!

The spreadsheet Q calendar shows this for RETWEETS between 27th Aug and Sep 4th (date of your post):

DJ__MPRHD
=
Donald J Trump Royal House of David
edit on 6-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
New member in the black eyes club:

Rihanna is pictured with a black eye and bruising after suffering accident on an electric scooter which 'flipped and smacked her in the face'

Good Girl Gone Bad ?

Or was it JayZ hitting her. People who are hanging with haters like JayZ tend to have negative karma. Several Rap stars have a sick habit of hitting their famous significant other women and wives. But it could be related to our Andrenachrome drug knowledge. Maybe they can get a shot near the eye of that human hormone for a high? Something the body makes in an excited state could be too much for a localized injection of concentrated hormones and would naturally cause a reaction. When I ever get a shot of steroids, there is a very large bruise area like you might get giving blood and they missed the 1st time, ouch.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Interesting thoughts. Love your choices of music. Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Has any one heard any news reports of a shipping container holding 54 kids found in Delaware?
I saw a friend refer to it on social media, but I don’t see any confirmation yet.

AP says it isn’t true, so I have to think that it very well may be true.
edit on b000000302020-09-06T09:30:35-05:0009America/ChicagoSun, 06 Sep 2020 09:30:35 -0500900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This troops attack was really planned out. Consider how dumb the entire thing is but it has everyone trying to disprove a lie.

Twitter has this headline trending, yet Haley's comments are nothing of the sort.

Well Cranky I decided late yesterday to sit down and watch the CNN news that was foisted as priority on my tv. I was astounded as the two talking heads, one being Stuart Stevens, discussed how they are legitimate journalists and really investigate and source their information. They also then proceeded to discuss proudly how Jennifer Griffin, news reporter from Fox, supported the contention that Trump had said negative comments about the military. So there they have the argument that they are legitimate but if you don't believe them why they have Jennifer and since she is from Fox she must be legitimate.
Can you imagine that they had to tell the viewers over and over that they are legitimate reporters of the news. Their lies are catching up to them.
But now for the good part, and I cannot make this up. It is like watching a satire.
Stuart Smith then starts to promote his book" IT WAS ALL A LIE..."
Do you remember the tv show "Lie To Me? That was taken off the air after Obama was elected. Just an observation.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

“Scooter accident” or another run-in with Chris Brown?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
DHS Braces For 'Potential EMP Attack' As Presidential Election Nears

CISA (@CISAgov) said an EMP attack could "disrupt, degrade, and damage technology" embedded in critical infrastructure systems. Widespread blackouts could be seen if an EMP was to damage the nation's electrical grid, resulting in additional flare-ups of socio-economic turmoil.

To combat these emerging threats, President Trump signed an executive order in March 2019, delegating power to the White House for EMP preparedness.

We recently quoted Peter Vincent Pry, ex-chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission, who wrote an op-ed that said the virus pandemic from China has "exposed dangerous weaknesses in U.S. planning and preparation for civil defense protection and recovery, and those weaknesses surely have been noticed by our potential enemies: China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and international terrorists."

Pry warned that "China has been planning to defeat the U.S. with an EMP and cyber "Pearl Harbor" attack for a quarter-century."

One EMP-expert and friend-of-the-site summed up the report perfectly:

"We recognize the threat and we're working on it and you don't need to know any more than that, thank you for asking..."

DHS Combats Potential Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack
Release Date: September 3, 2020

Today, the department is releasing the Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Program Status Report as part of an update on efforts underway in support of Executive Order (E.O.) 13865 on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses. E.O. 13865 establishes resilience and security standards for U.S. critical infrastructure as a national priority.

Excerpt from the DHS report:

FEMA is developing an interagency EMP exerciseto be conducted in fiscal year 2021. The exercise will address the unique, widespread, cross-sector effectsof an EMP event and challenge planning assumptions used by federal planners when considering EMP actions.

Fiscal 2021 starts = October 1, 2020.

There are a number of field demonstration (or pilot) projects planned and underway by both DHS and DOE to assess EMP vulnerability and then deploy, evaluate, and validate EMP mitigation and protection technologies.One such pilot is the San Antonio Electromagnetic Defense Initiative, designed to show how an entire region can become resilient against an EMP.

Preppin the next Op for a fake EMP?

Q4587:

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

You can bet "CASTLE_ROCK" is EMP hardened.

A Warning from History: The Carrington Event was not Unique — by Dr Tony Phillips.

“The Carrington Event was not unique,” says Hisashi Hayakawa of Japan’s Nagoya University, whose recent study of solar storms has uncovered other events of comparable intensity. “While the Carrington Event has long been considered a once-in-a-century catastrophe, historical observations warn us that this may be something that occurs much more frequently.”

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Found a good resource if ya need one
Qanon Research Channel

We promote independent media that are being suppressed, censored, or just not widely known. Vision Launch Media does not necessarily endorse the views of the media we promote, but we find censorship completely unacceptable. We think people are mature enough to hear all the information and form their own opinion.

edit on 962020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
@briancates has a reply thread going. Interesting replies. I'm sure the press are covering this fairly.

I'd like to hear from anybody who saw the cost of their prescription drugs and medications drop significantly since Donald Trump became President.

My brother @CatesDuane had his own prescription drugs go from $80 to around $20.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Footloose! (sound on)😂🔥🔥🤣🤣

twitter.com...

Rioting protester is set ablaze by his OWN Molotov cocktail in Portland.
edit on 6-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good afternoon all. With Montauk being brought up a few times I wanted to share my personal experience of the place.
Back in 2008 while going to college in NYC two girlfriends were obsessed with the Jim Carey movie, “Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind”. So they decided to drive out to Montauk one day and watch the sunrise. I was asked to tag along for the adventure and we set out.
Montauk is wayyy out there. On the very end tip of Long Island. Once you arrive it’s basically all just a huge nature preserve now with a lighthouse at the very end. The whole complex is dotted with abandoned 1940s style military buildings. The area is now predominantly dominated by a massive old radar tower that looms above all the rest.
The thicket/ brush in the area is some of the most impenetrable I have ever seen. One must stick to the precut paths or bring a machete and even then it would be near impossible to leave the trails. We explored the whole area. I climbed on half decimated pill boxes on the beach and walked past massive 30+ feet tall doors that had apparently been cemented shut. The aura to the area is high level strangeness that one can taste and feel in the air. We eventually left and headed back to civilization.
A few years later I was working in CT in the critical power industry. One of my mentors that had lived on Long Island his whole life told me some of the standard conspiracy stories that he had herd first hand and seemed to validate that he believed they were true. The strangest part was a story he told of visiting the area himself back in the late 90s.
The site was supposed to have been abandoned decades earlier. But while wondering through some of the abandoned buildings he noticed brand spanking new electrical equipment/ systems that had only recently been installed in some of these locations. He said all of the new equipment looked like it was going directly underground. The next time he went to visit the site he had previously discovered was no longer accessible.
He was convinced work was still being done at Montauk, however it was all moved underground. Who knows for sure but if ever you get the chance I recommend the trip out there. There’s even a train you can take from the city if you prefer. It’s one of those places that you just have to feel to believe. High level strangeness all around.

Random tidbit: The character Quint from Jaws was based off of a famous fisherman from the area. There is a Great White shark nursery right off the coast so the whole area is known for massive Great Whites.

-Cogi

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Clip of Ted Wheeler's opponent in the mayoral race.

Now Watters makes a very subtle but key point. Everyone is running against DJT. This truly insane woman is running for mayor against DJT. What is funny, when called on it she attempts to self correct. Enjoy his punchline.

I've never seen this before. Two Polarity Camps. Those running for office, all levels of office, against DJT and those running for office favoring DJT or at least keeping it quiet. The national stage has obliterated the local stage in many areas, we of course see this with The Rona - lockdowns to destroy DJT and the deplorable racists who worship his boots.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TheElectricAnt

Y so serious?

That's hilarious!!

At arounnd 0:48 "What does he always say - he's like "The great awakening is coming', and I'm like ' everything is coming except for me"".

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So my goto opening on the vax issue is "I'm not comfortable with injecting myself with aborted baby cells." I let that one stir for a while. I skip the metals, mercury, cancer virus' et al on opening because Pharma has created talking points for opposition and most can't get past the mind lock on those.

Foetal cells are used to make the Oxford coronavirus vaccine. But they came from a foetus in 1973

Religious leaders have raised ethical doubts over one of Australia's primary coronavirus vaccine hopes because scientists have used foetal cells in its development.

Now here is an excellent bit ammo.

"We're using tissues that were from foetuses that were aborted 40, 50, 60 years ago," Dr Lott said.

"It doesn't require newly aborted foetuses."

While living human cells can only divide around 50 times, those foetal cells have been genetically modified so they can divide an infinite number of times.

"That's why we can use the cells that we harvested [decades ago] today," Dr Lott said.

Now, from a consciousness perspective this matters more then one might believe. First, it is common for folks who get organ transplants to "feel" the energy of the donor - at least for those who are attuned. So, another's DNA placed into them through an organ influences them enough to "feel" it. Fun fact, I used to notice when folks had real hair extensions bonded to their own hair, and attuned folks noticed while they had them it had an influence on their behavior and experience.

So, back to the gentically modified foetal cells. One would simply have to be a fool not to see we as a population have evolved in the last 50 years. But those cells are from literally a primitive version of us. Now that primitive version has gone through countless modifications we are not privy to.

Could these cells have been taken from a lineage of psychopaths? How about sick people?

Skip the nefarious part, and focus on how the near endless reproduction of these cells OUT of a body impacts what they are.

We'll demonstrate that. So many folks take probiotics to help fix the destruction from antibiotics. Makes sense, put back what was destroyed. The problem here is the probiotics are created in a different environment then the body taking them. Entirely different. So, at best they live a few weeks, most not even that. So taking a bacteria created in one location, doesn't mean it will live in another hostile location.

So, human cells created in a lab are NOT going to assimilate into a new human body with out problems - serious problems. I don't care what any idiot science priest class ghoul has to say on the matter, these things impact our consciousness, our energy, out ability to express ourselves and because a lab ghoul, or software salesman refuses to account for that doesn't make them less of a criminal.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Doesn't that girl(?) understand that if her god loves abortions, and she wasn't aborted, then her god doesn't love her? Talk about self-hate.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join