It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Seems timely to post Psalm 64, referenced by 0311Warrior!

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:

4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.

5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

10 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

A wise man told me
Don’t argue with fools
Because people from a distance
Can’t tell who is who

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
For the record, when I post to this forum about CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, it's because I'm LISTENING to them. Not watching. In car all day. Listen on XM.

FoxNews has so many damned commercials, and Hannity Radio show is 25 minutes of commercials per hour, I get lots of time to listen to MSNBC and CNN daily. It's fun listening when the talking heads are angry and frustrated...which is more and more, this Summer.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The image of Biden on his knee raises the spectre of an inappropriate meem, but I won't "go there".

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nobody is ever going to invade the United States. That’s a non-starter for many reasons. Any war with China would be fought in the Pacific and on their soil.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Meet the Travel Act, Barr's newly dusted off RICO hammer.

The Travel Act is codified as a crime in the anti-racketeering chapter of the federal criminal code, specifically, in Section 1952. It has been a staple of organized crime cases since the 1980s. As a prosecutor, I charged it more times than I could hope to remember.

In essence, the Travel Act makes it a crime to travel across state lines, or otherwise to use facilities in interstate commerce (e.g., the U.S. mail and electronic communications devices), to commit acts of violence, or otherwise to promote “unlawful activity” (which Section 1952 broadly defines — a definition that explicitly includes arson and extortion). There is a broad range of penalties. If the offense involves carrying out violent activity, there is a potential 20-year prison sentence; if death results, a defendant can be sentenced to “any term of years or for life.”

The Travel Act is very attractive to federal prosecutors for three reasons.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

lol at anything less than a nuclear powered carrier. Where are they going to project power to anyway, the Straits of Hormuz?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

...and Hillary still isn't President.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

For me, the concern here is not that Obama/Biden themselves are not tried for treason, it's that they are just mid-level puppets, so if they can't be done bang-to-rights then what hope is there for permanently removing their handlers and upper echelons?

That will be a Military Tribunal and we will not know about it. Saying no "criminal" via DOJ means not them. Does not mean Tribunal, but Q did answer our Q-uestion stating there are and have been Tribunals and executions behind the scenes.

You're right! Can't wait until the day comes when the liberal media says puzzlingly, "We haven't seen or heard from former President Obama in 6 months."

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Now Roger Stones Nixon Tattoo makes sense !?! COMMS LoL Giuliani is the man ...

I'll bet so many people are flipping it would make our heads spin ...

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

The year here is 2011 and guess what it was searching for ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?
page: 1

PS In the above - not forgetting the year - Scroll down to Member 9 . Surprised which website he mentioned.........WWW.Trump.com

The site (www.pccts.com...) is on wayback: archive.org...

Crazy stuff.

This is weird and I don't know what it means other than established.

Roman Numerals: MMXIX = 2019 Source

From that start page on wayback:

Roman Numerals: MCXIX = 1119

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3811699 by Flesh699 because: Links

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
*snickers*

Wow, he looks like a real warrior.

nypost.com...
Looks like someone that was lured out of his mom's basement with promises of a new video gaming system.

I wonder if these people will try to enact an insanity defense at trial, claiming a clinical case of TDS. I am dead serious.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: butcherguy
*snickers*

Wow, he looks like a real warrior.

nypost.com...
Looks like someone that was lured out of his mom's basement with promises of a new video gaming system.

I wonder if these people will try to enact an insanity defense at trial, claiming a clinical case of TDS. I am dead serious.

You know what these Antifa folk remind me of... all the drugged up mass shooters they parade in front of us. I think of that Colorado movie shooter most notably. Get knocked out by a wet paper bag but supposedly killers. Such a weird dichotomy.
edit on 2-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"Whoever rules the waves rules the world."
- Alfred T. Mahan

Asian Belt & Road Initiative and their new silk road down to Australia or at least that was the plan until Corona hit.

After The Coronavirus: The Asian Belt & Road Initiative Economic Recovery 2020-2021

Concerning Central Asia, and the “Road” section of China’s Belt & Road Initiative, ADB predict that Central Asia will decelerate under COVID-19 after steady acceleration in recent years. Growth in the region will drop to 2.8% in 2020 as economies falter worldwide and drag down global commodity prices.

Silk Road Briefing

Xi Jinping has enough problems and seems to be mirroring what Trump has been doing on cleaning out the CCP corruption and gaining control over all the ministries. Since nobody trusts the Chicoms, this will put a long term blow against their Silk Road project. Pompeo's world tours seems to be ensuring nobody makes technology deals with China.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Meet the PRESENT DAY faction of the Weather Underground - SDS (Students for a Democratic Society)

Crumbs that led me here

The Weather Underground, originally known as Weatherman, evolved from the Third World Marxists, a faction within Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), the major national organization representing the burgeoning New Left in the late 1960s. Members of the Weather Underground sought to advance communism through violent revolution, and the group called on America’s youth to create a rearguard action against the U.S. government that would bring about its downfall....

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Now Roger Stones Nixon Tattoo makes sense !?! COMMS LoL Giuliani is the man ...

I'll bet so many people are flipping it would make our heads spin ...

Way back my mechanic had a dead body show up in outside the back of his garage. Dead guy was a major drug dealer. The FEDS, let by Rudy and Reno, decided that my guy was the man who was holding 220million. They arrested him and offered him a deal for the money. He didn't know the guy or have the money. They didn't believe him and he, being Syrian, took them to court. FEDS spent 20 million, he spent 2+ and won his freedom.

As soon as folks decided to rely on the bs "rule of law" to police their behavior they lost. Folks don't say "I'd never do that" anymore, they say "is that legal?" Which is hilarious, as NONE know the laws they seem to think control them. Now we are in a place where "defund the police" is the mantra, yet it's the system folks use in place of internal morality.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
BOOOM
mobile.twitter.com...

Palm Beach just got served.
This should happen EVERYWHERE.
Like a boss!!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I am almost finished with this but...
I want to thank you. There is A LOT I'm learning in this its going to take a while to process...

However, right now I feel like these guys are Cult of Manson Worshippers....

Off to finish Thank You again!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up as I’m currently on holiday...watching the water.

Looks like the Paedolist from Q came from here:

A sincere thanks to Peter Olesky for compiling this information!! You can follow him on Twitter @lonegreyhat.

Our Great Awakening

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How come the Schumann resonance has flatlined? is that for real or a malfunction?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join